Funny Events of the "Woke" world

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
In other news from woke world

Apparently the Saints Row franchise was just a Dark Gritty attempt to do a photorealistic GTA Ripp Off and people are mad because the reboot now has a district art style and feel

Welcome to what some idiots actually think and are pushing on twitter
Wait, are we complaining about the tweet or are we complaining about the same people the tweet is complaining about?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
There is a long-shot progressive candidate running for senate. She will never win, and I have blocked all of her fundraising emails. Plus her campaign sold all of my information to progressive groups.

Word of advice to those who are young; don't canvass, or phonebank for free. Don't be naive like I was.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
This is what you consider "woke"?
In this case yes because it shows a complete lack of awareness of the property while supporting the newest incarnation of it which is being seen as woke just because it's woke.

There's others on about how this new game is more diverse than Saint's Row games before

You keep using this word misrepresenting. I do not think it means what you think it means
Your 'subjects' are always painted by you in a certain light and then you ask us to hate them for it.

I just hate people like that
Ok then how is what you're claiming not somehow accusing me of misrepresenting people when normally objecting to the light some-one is shown is is an argument about misrepresenting or not presenting proper context?

I do not think you know what you are truly objecting to other than you don't like certain information about people being posted for some reason

Woke is anything he dislikes
Thank you for answering for me, maybe next time you could either wait for me to answer or try to manage to be correct and not so far off base you make the Afghan army look like they're not AWOL

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
😭 Oh, poor you.
Knock that shit off and stop playing dumb, come on I'm sure you have the intellectual honesty to admit that POC could easily be seen as unfortunately close to the term Pock as in pockmarked

Wait, are we complaining about the tweet or are we complaining about the same people the tweet is complaining about?
he tweet thinking Saint's Row was a grim dark gritty series lol

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
he tweet thinking Saint's Row was a grim dark gritty series lol
uhh, not how I read that, but okay.
EDIT: Seems to be a fairly accurate description of The Gamers™️

Where do you find these zero retweets, zero likes people?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

Gavin Newsom is about to lose the California primary recall election to Larry Elder a radio host. If that is not the epitome of democratic establishment incompetence I don't know what is.

Last edited:

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Hol' up...who is saying they're pissed about Saints Row not being "Dark and gritty" (Which it never fucking was, and that's why the few moments of it that were grim and deadly like Johnny Gat burying The Ronin's leader alive being the most glaring one) serious stood out so much.

This is the same franchise where you drove around and sprayed poop on people's houses. Remember that.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Hol' up...who is saying they're pissed about Saints Row not being "Dark and gritty" (Which it never fucking was, and that's why the few moments of it that were grim and deadly like Johnny Gat burying The Ronin's leader alive being the most glaring one) serious stood out so much.

This is the same franchise where you drove around and sprayed poop on people's houses. Remember that.
That's kinda the point they're trying to present it like the old Saints Row games were gritty and dark. Also apparently according to some others the entire Saints Row franchise before now had no actual diverse characters.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I'm not sure where this "gasp, Republicans might be the governor in California, shock" energy is coming from.
Schwarzenegger was governor for eight years from '03 to '11.

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
And, incidentally, became governor after a recall.

There was also this one actor, Ronald Reagan...

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I'm not sure where this "gasp, Republicans might be the governor in California, shock" energy is coming from.
Schwarzenegger was governor for eight years from '03 to '11.
The Republicans of ten years ago are not the same as the Republicans of today. They have changed that much

Reactions: BrawlMan

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Ok then how is what you're claiming not somehow accusing me of misrepresenting people when normally objecting to the light some-one is shown is is an argument about misrepresenting or not presenting proper context?

I do not think you know what you are truly objecting to other than you don't like certain information about people being posted for some reason
Why were you advocating for transwomen being banned from bathroom?

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
So your claim is that I'm misrepresenting you, DH. So how about this

The bathroom laws are being advocted because there is concerns about transwomen molesting and raping women and girls

Is this misrepresenting you?

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
That's kinda the point they're trying to present it like the old Saints Row games were gritty and dark. Also apparently according to some others the entire Saints Row franchise before now had no actual diverse characters.
Yes, that's what the morons are saying about the new Saints Row trailer.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
So your claim is that I'm misrepresenting you, DH. So how about this

The bathroom laws are being advocted because there is concerns about transwomen molesting and raping women and girls

Is this misrepresenting you?
I mean technically Christine Westin Chandler just did this. Though not in a bathroom to be fair. She did rape her 80 year old dementia ridden mother over the course of months.

Although since Chris Chan is Autistic her transness doesnt count to some people. Even cut open her own taint to try and give herself a vagina.

Not that she is a fair comparison. Because obviously most trans people arent like this. But shit does happen so why not protect people as much as possible? Why even invite the possibility?

What difference does using the other bathroom actually make? Just go into the stall and it is the same. Everybody poops.