Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
No to lockdowns, no to masks, no to vaccines.
"When will Covid end? 😩"
Doesn't exercise, drinks all the time, eats fatty food for every meal.

"Why did I have 3 heart attacks?"

People don't want to put in the work but want the reward anyway. And that's why COVID is gonna be around for a long, long time, if not forever, because we have a significant part of the population that doesn't want to do any of the work to stop it, but will actively fight any public safety measures to even mitigate it.

And then complain we're still forced to deal with it one way or another. Entitled fucking pricks.

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Dr. Natasha Burgert is well aware of the concerns parents have about the Covid-19 vaccines.

The Kansas pediatrician, who is a spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics, said she’s already been counseling some parents about their fears. And she worries that they are entering a particularly sensitive time — one that anti-vaccination activists could exploit.

“If the anti-vaccine industry starts doing what we anticipate, with those very graphic and emotionally charged videos, and bringing out their supposed experts, I think it’s going to affect a new group of parents,” she said.

Burgert and many other doctors, public health experts and misinformation researchers are anticipating a flood of anti-vaccine propaganda featuring younger children following last week’s vote by a Food and Drug Administration advisory committee to authorize Pfizer-BioNTech’s lower-dose Covid vaccine for children ages 5 to 11. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices unanimously recommended the Covid vaccines for 5 to 11-year-olds on Tuesday. CDC director Rochelle Walensky signed off on the approval later in the evening, opening the door for more than 28 million children to start receiving vaccinations on Wednesday morning.

Some fringe groups have already begun pushing the kinds of videos that the modern anti-vaccine movement was built upon: intimate, unverified videos and testimonies of children with alleged vaccine injuries that are visceral and effective, even while they give a false picture of the overall safety and importance of vaccines. These firsthand accounts present a challenge for platforms including TikTok, YouTube and Facebook and an opportunity for anti-vaccine activists to reach a new audience.

Vaccine advocates are pointing to a recent example spreading quickly on social media as a harbinger for the kind of graphic misinformation that they fear most.

The video, first posted to a fringe anti-vaccine website and then spread through mainstream sites including YouTube and Facebook, is only 30 seconds long, but devastating. In a carousel of vignettes, a young girl with a beaming smile digs in the dirt, dances on her front lawn and celebrates over cake with her family. It then cuts to a closeup shot of the girl’s face as she cries out in pain, her head wrapped in bandages and a tube through her nose. Later, three adults hoist her limp body into a wheelchair, then it quickly cuts to her hospital gown, an intravenous line in her hand and ends, lingering on a video of her legs as she shakes uncontrollably.

The cause of the girl’s condition is unclear. Her mother said on a panel held Tuesday in Washington, D.C., hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., that she was injured by a Covid vaccine administered as part of a Pfizer trial at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. (Johnson has been widely criticized for spreading misleading claims about the vaccines.) The family’s lawyer, Aaron Siri — who also represents the country’s largest anti-vaccine organization, the Informed Consent Action Network — claims the doctors investigating the case misdiagnosed her myriad injuries as unrelated to the vaccine then downplayed them as abdominal pain. In the meantime, anti-vaccine activists have made the girl a poster child for their cause.

The mother of the girl and the group behind the ad have not provided any evidence that the girl was diagnosed as harmed by a Covid-19 vaccine.

The ad was paid for by the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, an anti-vaccine group founded last month by veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneur Steve Kirsch, known for inventing the optical mouse, and more recently for advocating unproven Covid cures and against vaccines, which he calls “toxic.”

Burgert warned these tactics could be effective.

“They’re going to get their claws into a new group of hesitant families that otherwise have got all of their vaccines on time,” she said. “I’m concerned that they’re going to be able to use their manipulation tactics and psychological tactics to harness a new group of formerly pro-vaccine families into vaccine hesitancy.”

In a statement, the girl’s mother, Stephanie de Garay, said her entire family was “pro-vaccine” and that ads like the one featuring her daughter were necessary to “develop treatments for these harms.”

“It is unfortunate that ‘pro-vaccine advocates’ feel the need to dismiss those injured by vaccines in order to promote vaccines,” she said in an email.

Covid vaccine hesitancy among parents is already high, according to recent polling from the Kaiser Family Foundation. Twenty-seven percent of parents plan to vaccinate their children ages 5 to 11 “right away,” 33 percent will “wait and see,” and 30 percent say they “definitely won’t” get their children vaccinated. Five percent said they would only vaccinate their child to comply with a school mandate.

Vaccine injury or death is extremely rare, according to health experts. Yet narratives of blood clots, heart attacks or deaths are wildly popular in some parts of the internet, racking up millions of mentions, according to data provided by Zignal Labs, which analyzes social media, broadcast, traditional media and online conversations about Covid. The mentions of vaccine injury and death have increased by at least 27 percent in the last four months, according to the data.

There’s a reason that emotional, shocking anti-vaccine narratives often drown out fact-based ones.

“The anti-vaccine industry playbook is effective. It works,” Burgert said. “And the success of vaccines is so quiet, so subdued, so commonplace.”

Social media platforms say they’re ready for the onslaught.

YouTube announced a total ban on vaccine misinformation in September, and terminated the accounts of several prominent anti-vaccine influencers. In a statement, Elena Hernandez, a YouTube spokesperson, said: “We will continue to be vigilant and consistently apply the policies and systems we have in place to address vaccine misinformation.”

She said content from three new video partnerships with the American Academy of Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, and the American College of Physicians was expected in “the next month or so.”

Following the FDA’s announcement Friday, Facebook announced it would expand efforts on its social network and Instagram to connect parents with reliable information on Covid vaccines and enforce its existing policy to remove false claims.

TikTok did not respond to a request for comment.

Anti-vaccine activists have openly communicated their strategy to weaponize fears about Covid as a way to undermine confidence in all childhood vaccines. Del Bigtree, who hosts an internet talk show and is the head of the most well-funded anti-vaccine organization in the nation, was warning about the dangers of Covid vaccines in April 2020, nearly a year before they would become available. Anti-vaccine organizer Joshua Coleman expressed similar ideas in March 2020.

Since its initial release in December, the vaccine rollout has expanded to new classes and age groups. With each expansion, the newly eligible became “easy targets” for anti-vaccine propaganda, according to research from the Virality Project, a research consortium led by the Stanford Internet Observatory, which tracks Covid misinformation.

“Anti-vaccine groups often distort mainstream news coverage and official statistics about adverse events like unexplained deaths and side effects caused from receiving the vaccine, omitting important context and reframing isolated incidents as evidence of widespread harm,” the Virality Project reported in March. “Unverifiable personal stories of adverse reactions will proliferate; these stories have been leveraged for years in childhood vaccine misinformation, and have strong emotional appeal.”

These personal, unverifiable stories have already found wide appeal on social media. In January, as vaccines became available to a wider group of adults, videos began appearing on social media showing women convulsing. Fact-checkers were unable to confirm their accounts.

More videos emerged, and the alleged harms caused by the vaccines ran the gamut. In videos that went viral, women claimed that the vaccines made them infertile, caused them to shake uncontrollably and turned their bodies into magnets.

The anti-vaccine movement has spent years honing its messaging on social media, and more recently developed strategies to avoid more aggressive platform moderation. People in anti-vaccine groups now often modify language, create code words and utilize features such as hashtags, private groups and cross-platform posting to circumvent moderation.

On Facebook, anti-vaccine posters have utilized the #protectyourfamily hashtag to create and promote a running collection of testimonials. The hashtag has more than 200,000 posts.

While Facebook provides tools for organizing and connecting, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube seem to be the favored method of creating content, which is later cross-posted to Facebook and Twitter. Facebook is also home to many public and private groups organized around these unverified testimonials. One group, named RealNotRare, which has 2,000 members, utilized Facebook to plan what appears to be a small rally on the steps of the Supreme Court on Tuesday.

And it’s not just social media. While the anti-vaccine community has long relied on unverifiable testimonies as propaganda, most notably in the documentary “Vaxxed,” the messages were usually confined to anti-vaccine media and social media. With Covid came an alignment of messaging from anti-vaccine activists who rebranded under the “health freedom” movement, which has been embraced by some conservative media.

Pro-vaccine activists say they’ve seen this play out before.

“This is going to look a lot like the mid-2000s autism vaccine wars,” said Karen Ernst, executive director of Voices for Vaccines, a national nonprofit group that advocates for vaccination.

“It was framed as a good versus evil battle,” she said, recalling the outcry from parents like Jenny McCarthy, who, misled by now-discredited research by Andrew Wakefield, believed that the measles, mumps and rubella, or MMR, vaccines caused autism. “On one side were the mama bears, the warrior moms, who would fight for their children. They were fighting against ‘the evils of Big Pharma who were clearly trying to damage and destroy their children with autism.’ We’re seeing the same moral battle play out that there are forces trying to harm children with a Covid shot now.”

“There are zero social media platforms,” she added, “that are prepared for what’s about to happen.”
New mother's do appear especially susceptible to anti-vaxx misinformation (something I've witnessed in person also), which makes it all the more insidious and indeed harmful.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

New mother's do appear especially susceptible to anti-vaxx misinformation (something I've witnessed in person also), which makes it all the more insidious and indeed harmful.
Stop the planet, I want to get off.

Seriously, one of my cousins has a child a little bit older then mine. Last time we saw her 5 years ago she said she wasn't getting her kid vaccinated for anything(and she's probably homeschooling so likely that will never happen). She lives in the midwest, far from us, so its unlikely we'll see her in person again, but I only imagine if she comes back through and wants to bring her kid over, because it ain't gonna happen if she's an anti-vaxxer.

Last edited:
Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
WE don't know that yet, we haven't even been able to Un-mask for any real period of time since this whole shit started. Let's see what happens when the regulations finally go away, if they ever will. And you are never FORCED to get a flu shot. They encourage it but it's never forced and a health crisis typically doesn't arise because 100% of people don't get a flu shot.
And every year we risk another epidemic. Just because people are doing something doesn't make it a smart choice. But this is beside the point.

Second hand smoke is dangerous, yet people can literally smoke in public places. People can freely smoke on their balconies at home and force other people to shut their windows to avoid the smoke. If it was truly about public health, why can people still smoke and drink alcohol?
There's a great argument to be had there, but I would point out that Pall Malls and Jack Daniels are not recognized as medicine.

The world doesn't accomodate the individual. It never has. Nobody lives their lives thinking of how to cater their day to the outliers of society.

People with disorders and health risks, take extra precautions in their everyday lives because they understand this. They can't trust proper cleaning of grocery shops so they wear gloves or bring their own wipes. They can't trust the world to constantly adhere to their specific special needs, so they take extra steps to protect themselves.
And this means not being vaccinated is good because....?

Those at risk should be vaccinated (if able) and otherwise taking extra procautions to keep themselves as safe as possible.
Immuno-compromised people can't get vaccinated. That's the point.

You call it stupidity. I just call it right to choose. Much in the same way women have the right to choose whether or not to murder their fetuses.
In this case, I call what you're doing disingenuousness.

If Covid was as debilitating and deadly as polio was, I bet a lot more people would be lining up.
I'll take that bet.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
There's a great argument to be had there, but I would point out that Pall Malls and Jack Daniels are not recognized as medicine.
But there IS a nicotine patch, and gum, and all kinds of shit to get people off the cigarette. So treatment is available.

I'll take that bet.
Let's not wish a more deadly plague on the world. We already have a fairly easy-mode one. The last thing we need is Zombies or the mushroom thing from The Last of us.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
But there IS a nicotine patch, and gum, and all kinds of shit to get people off the cigarette. So treatment is available.
That wasn't the point. The point was that cigarettes themselves are not medicine. Vaccines are. Do you see how the difference might be kind of important?

Let's not wish a more deadly plague on the world. We already have a fairly easy-mode one. The last thing we need is Zombies or the mushroom thing from The Last of us.
At this point, it's an inevitability. The next pandemic is not a question of if, just when.

Reactions: MrCalavera

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
That wasn't the point. The point was that cigarettes themselves are not medicine. Vaccines are. Do you see how the difference might be kind of important?
Cigarettes are the covid and the patches are the vaccine in that anology. The point is that we can't insist on vaccines and the removal of individual freedoms because of a health crisis, because for some reason we want to call this health crisis any different than the obesity, smoking, DUI, crisises. There are lots of public health crisis' that we do not remove people's freedoms to treat.

How many cigarette illnesses could we prevent? How many drunk driving deaths could be stopped? How many heart attacks could we prevent by getting rid of fast food? All if we simply removed people's freedom to make those choices, those health choices.

All of those things i mentioned very much effect and KILL other people. Just the same if not MORE than Covid ever will.

My point is that if we are going to make THIS the line in which we remove people's freedoms, then we need to justify why we let people keep those other freedoms. Who is going to be given to right to determine what freedoms we keep, versus the ones we don't. And if a freedom is removed, is there any way to get it back? Under what justification?

It's like the Dave Chapelle thing. It's not that I care that I get to hear trans-jokes or not. It's that I care about the freedom of Dave being able to say whatever the fuck he wants. And the freedom people have of paying him for those words or not.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
How many cigarette illnesses could we prevent? How many drunk driving deaths could be stopped? How many heart attacks could we prevent by getting rid of fast food? All if we simply removed people's freedom to make those choices, those health choices.

All of those things i mentioned very much effect and KILL other people. Just the same if not MORE than Covid ever will.

My point is that if we are going to make THIS the line in which we remove people's freedoms, then we need to justify why we let people keep those other freedoms. Who is going to be given to right to determine what freedoms we keep, versus the ones we don't. And if a freedom is removed, is there any way to get it back? Under what justification?
Uh and the ones that harm other people have laws around them. Drinking and driving is a crime because it's not just you at risk. Smoking in doors is banned because it's not just you at risk. Driving without a seat belt is a crime because it's not just you at risk. Vaccines are mandated because it's not just you at risk. As for obesity, I firmly believe childhood obesity should at least be treated as neglect if not full on abuse. And honestly I would make it nigh on impossible for fast food to be a billion dollar industry. Sugar taxes are bullshit that just get passed onto the consumer. I would go asimilar route to plain cigarette packaging. No branding, no advertising and absolutely no marketing aimed at kids. if you want to sell people poison and call it food, go for it but good luck getting rich off of it.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Uh and the ones that harm other people have laws around them. Drinking and driving is a crime because it's not just you at risk
And it doesn't stop anything. So why not completely BAN alcohol, I mean it's never been tried before so it might work.

Ban Cigarettes entirely, ban junk food, additives, anything and everything that makes people sick or causes harm.

That's my entire point. We aren't going to do that because we CAN'T do that. People have freedoms and the moment you want to start taking those freedoms away the more push back and fighting you'll get.

I'm all for encouraging the vaccine. Sure, it's helpful if stupidly presented. But I'm against mandates. And the only reason we are here talking about mandates in the first fucking place is because Biden and his retarded minions started this WHOLE thing by stating that they would NEVER get a vaccine that came from Trump. That was in December 2020. Here we are a year later and now they are begging people to take the vaccine that they started the game off by saying they wouldn't take.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Cigarettes are the covid and the patches are the vaccine in that anology. The point is that we can't insist on vaccines and the removal of individual freedoms because of a health crisis, because for some reason we want to call this health crisis any different than the obesity, smoking, DUI, crisises. There are lots of public health crisis' that we do not remove people's freedoms to treat.
We do have drunk driving laws, regulations requiring tobacco products to have warning labels, etc. How dare the government infringe on my right to drive under the influence! Those evil bastards in Congress even made it illegal to market and sell tobacco to kids. Where does it end?

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
And it doesn't stop anything.
Jesus, here we go with the all or nothing fallacy again. It's really tedious to explain why perfect should not be the enemy of good and yet it keeps coming up.

I'm all for encouraging the vaccine.
Then act like it.

And the only reason we are here talking about mandates in the first fucking place is because Biden and his retarded minions started this WHOLE thing by stating that they would NEVER get a vaccine that came from Trump. That was in December 2020. Here we are a year later and now they are begging people to take the vaccine that they started the game off by saying they wouldn't take.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...harris-doubted-trump-covid-19-vaccines-not-v/

They doubted Trump's competence, they didn't say they wouldn't get the vaccine period. Don't make shit up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avnger

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
And it doesn't stop anything. So why not completely BAN alcohol, I mean it's never been tried before so it might work.
I am genuinely baffled by what you're trying to say here. Do you think drunk driving laws should be gotten rid of? Your argument was that we don't limit other harmful health related behaviours. But we do, as soon as they become harmful to other people's health.

Ban Cigarettes entirely, ban junk food, additives, anything and everything that makes people sick or causes harm.
In order,
1. Would love to.
2. Already said how I would limit junk food
3. We do ban additives when they are shown to be harmful
4. You're just being hysterical.

That's my entire point. We aren't going to do that because we CAN'T do that. People have freedoms and the moment you want to start taking those freedoms away the more push back and fighting you'll get.
Laws are, at least in theory, literally limiting people's freedoms to balance against the greater good for society. I can't wank on a bus or shit while I wait in line for the atm.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Those evil bastards in Congress even made it illegal to market and sell tobacco to kids.
Kids aren't the only ones who get health problems from smoking. And drunk driving laws don't stop anything. If you are stupid enough to drink and drive in the first place, then you obviously don't give a shit that it is against the law in the first place. So the law means nothing for prevention imo.

That being said, the comparison isn't 1-to-1.

What we are talking in mandated vaccines is literally the prevention of basic things unless you are vacinated. In-N-Out burger shut down restaurants in San Francisco because they refused to uphold a vaccine passport to dine inside their restaurants. And I don't blame them.

How can you ask a burger employee to demand someone's health record or deny entry into anywhere? That's not their job, and it's not their problem, nor should it be. No employee should be forced to police the people coming in and out of a place of business like that (unless literally security and even then they don't really do that)

The general person should not ever have the burden of policing the many around them. It's just not going to work out the way they think it is.

And what, are we going to also demand booster passports? And for how long? 3rd booster? 4th? Forever? At some point Covid stops being the point of anything and it starts being about controlling people. And people use school vaccines to justify it, but that isn't a fair comparison either because once you are admitted into school, you never have to show proof of that vaccine ever again. You don't have to show vaccination record to go to the movies, to get a job, to fly on a plane (pre-covid), to visit Disneyland. Those vaccines you get in pre-school and elementary school are never a part of your life again. That's not what is happening with Covid.

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland

And that's why pesticides in food and all drugs are perfectly legal.

And the only reason we are here talking about mandates in the first fucking place is because Biden and his retarded minions started this WHOLE thing by stating that they would NEVER get a vaccine that came from Trump. That was in December 2020. Here we are a year later and now they are begging people to take the vaccine that they started the game off by saying they wouldn't take.
Wrong. We are in this because of a hackneyed study from 1998, that tried to found a link between vaccines and autism.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Kids aren't the only ones who get health problems from smoking. And drunk driving laws don't stop anything. If you are stupid enough to drink and drive in the first place, then you obviously don't give a shit that it is against the law in the first place. So the law means nothing for prevention imo.

What we are talking in mandated vaccines is literally the prevention of basic things unless you are vacinated. In-N-Out burger shut down restaurants in San Francisco because they refused to uphold a vaccine passport to dine inside their restaurants. And I don't blame them.

How can you ask a burger employee to demand someone's health record or deny entry into anywhere? That's not their job, and it's not their problem, nor should it be. No employee should be forced to police the people coming in and out of a place of business like that (unless literally security and even then they don't really do that)

The general person should not ever have the burden of policing the many around them. It's just not going to work out the way they think it is.

And what, are we going to also demand booster passports? And for how long? 3rd booster? 4th? Forever? At some point Covid stops being the point of anything and it starts being about controlling people. And people use school vaccines to justify it, but that isn't a fair comparison either because once you are admitted into school, you never have to show proof of that vaccine ever again. You don't have to show vaccination record to go to the movies, to get a job, to fly on a plane (pre-covid), to visit Disneyland. Those vaccines you get in pre-school and elementary school are never a part of your life again. That's not what is happening with Covid.
What in fuck's name are you on about? This is all so much hysterical hand-wringing but where's the substance?

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland

Jesus fucking christ, read your own post again and stop moving the goalposts.

fucking you on this fucking page said:
My point is that if we are going to make THIS the line in which we remove people's freedoms, then we need to justify why we let people keep those other freedoms
Just to be crystal clear, the freedoms you're referring to are
How many cigarette illnesses could we prevent? How many drunk driving deaths could be stopped? How many heart attacks could we prevent by getting rid of fast food
We don't let people keep the freedom to drunk drive. It's a crime. We don't allow people to smoke wherever they want. And I agree we don't do nearly enough to fight obesity. You've literally come in here making the dumb ass fucking claim that we don't restrict people's freedom to drink and drive. And now you've just shifted to "the laws don't stop people." Okay, but you'll still get arrested if you do it. So we restrict people's freedom to do it. Do you think about anything that you say?

Edit: so to be clear smoking might actual be the best comparison to being unvaccinated we have. You're perfectly free to do it, just not wherever you want.

Edit:and we do have laws against smoking in places where your smoking harms others! The entire point being made. You're free to do harmful shit to yourself. Not to others.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Do you think drunk driving laws should be gotten rid of? Your argument was that we don't limit other harmful health related behaviours. But we do, as soon as they become harmful to other people's health.
My point is if Drunk driving is such a problem despite the rules and laws against it? Why do we continue to allow Alcohol to be sold and consumed freely?

If we know smoking will kill you, why to we allow the free sale to people who want it?

If the idea is to enforce a vaccine because it will save lives and in order to ensure we save as many people as possible we should ENFORCE a vaccine mandate. Then what justification do we have to allow the free use of other things that would 100% save lives if we mandated their removal as well?

I can't wank on a bus or shit while I wait in line for the atm.
Shitting your pants isn't against the law, it's just embarassing.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...harris-doubted-trump-covid-19-vaccines-not-v/

They doubted Trump's confidence, they didn't say they wouldn't get the vaccine period. Don't make shit up.
The point is they put the DOUBT in people's heads. Don't you get how that works. They talked a lot of shit (some justified) because they were trying to take over in power. But in so doing, they divided people's viewpoints on the virus and health precautions and once you lie to people or at very least confuse them, then it becomes very hard to pull people back.

Look if they wanted to help the American people, they would have formed a united stance of health against this virus WITH Trump, whether they liked him or not. Because keeping the entire messaging consistant would have been better for people in the long run. But they were so busy talking shit so they could take over, they ignored the damage they were doing by mixing the messages, and it was a problem for the whole pandemic. Top that off with by talking shit you get people taking sides and when people are taking sides you need both sides to say the SAME things in order to make sure the right message gets out. They didn't do that because it has never been about protecting people, and always been about taking power.

Biden says in this video "The president's first responsibility is to protect the people." But at every step of his presidency he has done the opposite of that. Opening the southern border and letting people flood into the country regardless of covid status into country. Shutting down the pipeline removing and possibly completely destroying america's ability to be energy self-sufficiant and costing thousands of people their jobs. The embarassing inability to speak or sometimes even stay awake when talking to world leaders. The god awful handling of the Afgan withdraw. Biden has done everything possible to NOT protect the people.

And after seeing all of this, Biden tells people to get vaccinated and you expect them to listen? Because every decision he has made in LESS THAN A YEAR, has been so incredible.