Funny events in anti-woke world

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
The idiots in the European Union, Switzerland, and the UK can go fuck themselves.

" The European Union, as well as the United Kingdom and Switzerland, have opposed such a move. "

I also don't give a shit how many vaccines they have donated, they are holding us back from ending this pandemic. Yes, the South African Government was negligent at best, but had we done what many suggested including me; lift IP protections n BOTH Moderna and Pfizer. We would be in better shape.

Also before the white supremacists' defenders who defend the European Union come with the excuse that LE US CAN JUST LIFT IP PROTECTIONS FOR ONLY MODERNA. Go fuck yourself, you want a small American medical company/startup to go bankrupt at worst, and lose lots of net revenue at best so your precious fucking Pfizer can be the last man standing on the greed hill. No thanks.

Fuck Pfizer, fuck the EU, fuck the UK, and fuck the greed that is endemic in both the US and the lying, cheating, misleading EU.
That screaming you can probably hear right now is Jonas Salk; someone we frankly did not deserve.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
The idiots in the European Union, Switzerland, and the UK can go fuck themselves.

" The European Union, as well as the United Kingdom and Switzerland, have opposed such a move. "

I also don't give a shit how many vaccines they have donated, they are holding us back from ending this pandemic. Yes, the South African Government was negligent at best, but had we done what many suggested including me; lift IP protections n BOTH Moderna and Pfizer. We would be in better shape.

Also before the white supremacists' defenders who defend the European Union come with the excuse that LE US CAN JUST LIFT IP PROTECTIONS FOR ONLY MODERNA. Go fuck yourself, you want a small American medical company/startup to go bankrupt at worst, and lose lots of net revenue at best so your precious fucking Pfizer can be the last man standing on the greed hill. No thanks.

Fuck Pfizer, fuck the EU, fuck the UK, and fuck the greed that is endemic in both the US and the lying, cheating, misleading EU.
I could literally make a thread about how both three countries or groups of countries are greedy, and protect the wealthy, and are controlled by lobbyists, but the US is just more honest. The UK has tax have an after-tax haven in the City of London, Cayman Islands, and Bermuda. It must be so great for UK elites, and conservative voters to know that working poor people in rural America and urban food deserts and their own fucking citizens are suffering because of their soulless vampiric greed due to less social services, and various rust belt areas underserved by social services.

The Swiss practically invented being shady bankers. They hid Nazi gold, actual nazis, and are known as the tax haven for dodgy elites of the world including bloodthirsty dictators to store their blood-stained cash.

If both these countries literally didn't exist, the world would be a better place. Edit(I meant right now)

Now let's go to the EU. Some EU countries are better(Sweden, Denmark), some are worse(Hungry, Netherlands), but the EU leadership has been horrible both for EU citizens, and the world. Those idiots tried to barter with vaccine makers when there is high demand for vaccines, and then when the US, Israel, and the UK took one look at that and paid high dollars for life-saving medicine, the EU got angry and tried to block other countries vaccines. Now they are stopping the US and the global south from getting rid of IP protection from the vaccines.

For the record, I know what people will say. But what if China or India gets mRNA technology. My response is that I don't care what they have as long as we get out of this pandemic. I don't care if they produce or even make money off of mRNA we can debate the geopolitics of biomedicine after they are done with the covid-19.

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I could literally make a thread about how both three countries or groups of countries are greedy, and protect the wealthy, and are controlled by lobbyists, but the US is just more honest. The UK has tax have an after-tax haven in the City of London, Cayman Islands, and Bermuda. It must be so great for UK elites, and conservative voters to know that working poor people in rural America and urban food deserts and their own fucking citizens are suffering because of their soulless vampiric greed due to less social services, and various rust belt areas underserved by social services.

The Swiss practically invented being shady bankers. They hid Nazi gold, actual nazis, and are known as the tax haven for dodgy elites of the world including bloodthirsty dictators to store their blood-stained cash.

If both these countries literally didn't exist, the world would be a better place. Edit(I meant right now)

Now let's go to the EU. Some EU countries are better(Sweden, Denmark), some are worse(Hungry, Netherlands), but the EU leadership has been horrible both for EU citizens, and the world. Those idiots tried to barter with vaccine makers when there is high demand for vaccines, and then when the US, Israel, and the UK took one look at that and paid high dollars for life-saving medicine, the EU got angry and tried to block other countries vaccines. Now they are stopping the US and the global south from getting rid of IP protection from the vaccines.

For the record, I know what people will say. But what if China or India gets mRNA technology. My response is that I don't care what they have as long as we get out of this pandemic. I don't care if they produce or even make money off of mRNA we can debate the geopolitics of biomedicine after they are done with the covid-19.
India would be mostly fine with mRNA tech but I wouldn't trust China at all. I mean if you can program a vector virus or other thing to deliver a genetic payload that's a bio-weapon waiting to happen in the hands and an increasingly paranoid regime.

As for vaccine IP stuff the UK objection is basically because the UK part owns the AstraZeneca vaccine as it was developed by Oxford University so that's why the UK is against abolishing that intellectual protection. It's not some big pharma thing and I doubt the UK will exactly price gouge developing countries for the vaccine supply

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I wanted to follow the law. I really did. But when there was a team of all female ghostbusters I just had no choice but to rob those banks.

That's going to hold up in court right?
Binger (Prosecution in Rittenhouse case) tried to pin Rittenhouse shooting people as being due to call of duty and urban culture.
People tried to pit a lot of the nastiness of Activision Blizzard on having sexy female characters in video games.
Anita and Co tried to pin domestic abuse and rape happening on sexy video game characters.

will it hold up in court?
You even have to ask?

Will it work is the question not will it hold up. Because lawyers can spew all kinds of bullshit in court, it's if the judge and jury believes it that matters.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Anita and Co tried to pin domestic abuse and rape happening on sexy video game characters.
Really? Literally caused solely by sexy video game characters, and not as a symptom of a larger unspoken societal attitude which 'others' and lessens women and can help lead to these incidents?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Really? Literally caused solely by sexy video game characters, and not as a symptom of a larger unspoken societal attitude which 'others' and lessens women and can help lead to these incidents?
At least a contributing factor to it. Like how people tried to present violent films as a contributing factor to societal violence in the not too distant past.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You mean what your fellow conservatives and Kwisatz Hadderach Donald Trump did?
Which pretty much everyone saw through at the time as trying to distract from gun violence.

As a reminder Hillary previously claimed violent video games were more dangerous than lead poisoning

But the question has to be Anita and Co had nothing to try and distract from and deflect to right?
So unlike Trump and his administration which even Jim Sterling pointed out was doing it just to distract and weren't true believers in the claims it has to be suggested Anita and Co are true believers in said claims or true believers in trying to get rich and well known from said claims.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I know Candice is a grifter, but advertising for a scam coin?

She's also hyping Parler now that they're back on the apple store. I'm sure her husband being the CEO of Parler has nothing to do with it

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
She's also hyping Parler now that they're back on the apple store. I'm sure her husband being the CEO of Parler has nothing to do with it
Wait Parler is back?

Thanks for letting me know, some of the best shitposters were on there. Also I liked the option of having a follow list but also a specifc list for people who posted less often to view their content like artists etc

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Have some more Disney showing their true colours to appease China

they're a capitalist firm that wants money and not having one episode of a show airing somewhere isn't something they're going to care about at all unless some disingenuous whiners throw a shitfit?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
they're a capitalist firm that wants money and not having one episode of a show airing somewhere isn't something they're going to care about at all unless some disingenuous whiners throw a shitfit?
They're also a company that has tried to present itself as oh so progressive but keep having this strange blindspot around China lol