Judge in Rittenhouse case might be a tad biased.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty sure I saw it on the Rekieta Law livestream of the final day of the trial so best I could do easily is give you the video link

I'm not gonna watch a 9 hour video, dude, just to find out you've embellished or made something up.

Except it was being inferred as a sign of guilt enough that even the judge chose to step in and admonish the prosecution for it.
Who cares? Rights weren't infringed. No grounds for mistrial whatsoever.

By trying to claim he was only after attention / money.......... when his evidence are photographs.........hardly the greatest plan to discredit the photos there.
I don't care if you think it's a good "plan" or not. Completely irrelevant. Nothing improper happened at all. The prosecution just asked a question, which is their job.

OK, so a few minutes later the witness clarifies that all that happened was the prosecution asked him if he wanted to add anything. That's literally all. Not even anything regarding Rittenhouse.

Big pile of nothing, which hacks like Cheong have tried to blow up into a scandal because they don't have the faintest clue about law.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
I'm not gonna watch a 9 hour video, dude, just to find out you've embellished or made something up.

I don't care if you think it's a good "plan" or not. Completely irrelevant. Nothing improper happened at all. The prosecution just asked a question, which is their job.

OK, so a few minutes later the witness clarifies that all that happened was the prosecution asked him if he wanted to add anything. That's literally all. Not even anything regarding Rittenhouse.

Big pile of nothing, which hacks like Cheong have tried to blow up into a scandal because they don't have the faintest clue about law.
Jesus christ I didn't even look at that tweet. Cheong is incapable of not lying. Someone might accuse me of attacking the source but if this was a thing that actually happened then surely someone who isn't a famous liar has mentioned it too.

EDIT also lol. Someone whose go to move is to attack people for blindly listening to youtubers can never provide a source from somebody who isn't just an Internet clout chasing know-nothing.

Reactions: Agema

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
And so you want me to watch through it all again because you didn't bother actually watching much of the trial if any yourself? All so it can deteriorate into the normal semantic arguments over you claiming it doesn't count because woo woo look over there at this other thing.

Only because the judge stepped in!

one which the answer should be pretty plainly obvious for when they were answering a court summons to be there......

And also wanted to claim to know who the people were beforehand, which he didn't and wasn't willing to claim he did. Still not an exactly ethical move for the laywers to pull there.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
EDIT also lol. Someone whose go to move is to attack people for blindly listening to youtubers can never provide a source from somebody who isn't just an Internet clout chasing know-nothing.
So we ignoring the fact I posted both the relevant clip and a 2nd video with a larger section of that part of the trial?

But hey guess that doesn't could as a fucking source because it's not WP:Verified or whatever due to being a literal clip from on youtube of that section of the livestreamed trial........

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
And so you want me to watch through it all again because you didn't bother actually watching much of the trial if any yourself? All so it can deteriorate into the normal semantic arguments over you claiming it doesn't count because woo woo look over there at this other thing.
I don't give a shit if you watch it again or not. You made a claim and aren't able to provide the origin of that information. All I want you to do is either make claims for which you have accessible sources, or not make the claim.

Only because the judge stepped in!
So this is based on your assumption about what might have happened. In other words, nothing.

one which the answer should be pretty plainly obvious for when they were answering a court summons to be there......
If you think it's terribly unusual for a lawyer to ask a witness if they want to say anything else, then you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's extremely commonplace and ordinary practice.

And also wanted to claim to know who the people were beforehand, which he didn't and wasn't willing to claim he did. Still not an exactly ethical move for the laywers to pull there.
They didn't push him to say that, this is a lie.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
So we ignoring the fact I posted both the relevant clip and a 2nd video with a larger section of that part of the trial?

But hey guess that doesn't could as a fucking source because it's not WP:Verified or whatever due to being a literal clip from on youtube of that section of the livestreamed trial........
WP?

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

A medal?? For the Kenosha Shooter?! I am shocked! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!
Never saw this coming. Never would have guessed the right-wing media and politicians would hitch their wagons to this particular chubby little donkey and see how many traveling circuses they can make.
Can't wait for his inevitable fall from grace. Taking bets! Taking bets now, nothing is too farfetched for this freelance little vigilante!
What's it gonna be? He comes out as gay? Gets drunk and is recorded using the N-word the way you and I use a comma? Gets high and shoots his girlfriend? Pulls a drive-by at a Sonic? Maybe caught armed and angry at a Stop The Jews demonstration? Taking all bets!

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Well, we've already got him on camera wanting to shoot a couple black guys and fighting a woman, so we have to get extravagant. I have $10 on "when getting awarded a red, white, and blue AR-15 with gold trim immediately and accidentally shoots the presenter"

Reactions: SilentPony

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

Never saw this coming. Never would have guessed the right-wing media and politicians would hitch their wagons to this particular chubby little donkey and see how many traveling circuses they can make.
Can't wait for his inevitable fall from grace. Taking bets! Taking bets now, nothing is too farfetched for this freelance little vigilante!
What's it gonna be? He comes out as gay? Gets drunk and is recorded using the N-word the way you and I use a comma? Gets high and shoots his girlfriend? Pulls a drive-by at a Sonic? Maybe caught armed and angry at a Stop The Jews demonstration? Taking all bets!
Gay won't matter.
The N word seemingly no longer matters as Biden was apparently fine to use one of them and Rosenbaum was cleared as fine to use it too. You know the white convicted pedophile who yelled it at Kyle at co previously.
Gets High and Shoots his girlfriend is more of a left wing thing like we saw with I think it was the feminist skeptic dude who got high on shrooms and shot his GF then claimed PTSD from his time in the army (spoiler: he'd never been in the army).b
Pulls a drive by at a Sonic is more of a Chris-Chan move and well Chris-Chan has thrown all in with the modern left wing.......... yes really they're your problem now lol.
Jews aren't known for violent riots so it won't be that.

I doubt a fall from grace will really happen. Maybe a slide back into obscurity but that won't happen anytime soon as modern left wingers have decided to make the kid the symbol of everything they dislike as though casting him into some flames will suddenly solve all the problem in the world rather than seeing him as a human being.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Seriously guys, just admit I can see the future. It'll be a lot easier in the long run.
Oh hey, you know what's a great way to prevent recidivism and allow people to better themselves? Completely block them off from any chance of A future. Even if you think he is guilty and justice wasn't served, this doesn't help anyone.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
See the future? Did I miss a post where you predicted this?
I mean apparently so:
"Well the good news it outside of a political hire from someone like Matt Gaetz, he's basically unhire-able. If I was him I'd move across country, grow my hair out and change it color, get some cosmetic surgery and change my name. No business or school can touch him with a 100-foot poll without severe backlash and protest, and good luck passing a Nursing board background check or interview. Best chance is take Matt Gaetz's offer. He's already going to be protested anyway, might as well get a shit job out of it. "

Id call several hundred students from 4 campus groups demanding his admission be revoked as backlash.
I also called the Fox News Exclusive interview, Donald Trump shaking his hand and calling him a good dude, and people wanting to give him awards. Haven't gotten to the Donkey Shows yet, but I have full faith in Rittenhouse and the Right Wing sphere's distinct lack of self awareness. And the inevitable downfall. Still taking bets on that btw. And if he does end up going to Arizona State, the nations top party school, the chances of him drunkenly using the N-Word is going up!

Oh hey, you know what's a great way to prevent recidivism and allow people to better themselves? Completely block them off from any chance of A future. Even if you think he is guilty and justice wasn't served, this doesn't help anyone.
People pay the price for their actions. Its that simple. The Justice system decided he shouldn't go to prison, and society has accepted that ruling. That does not mean society has to accept him back.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
This is America, we only believe in punitive justice here.

Sardonic comment aside, kid's gonna need to lay low for a few years and stop hobnobbing around with the conservative elite.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Sardonic comment aside, kid's gonna need to lay low for a few years and stop hobnobbing around with the conservative elite.
Yes he really should. Wouldn't hurt to change his name, appearance and move to a far away state either. That's why I find it so amusing he's doing the exact same stupid shit every other right-wing hero before him has done in an effort to capitalize on their notoriety instead of counting their lucky stars and disappearing.
But he's a right-wing hero more concerned with his image and being paraded around in front of a camera than he is with living the quiet life, fucking lucky he's not in prison.
And it always ends the same way with these circus shows.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

A group of cowardly assholes giving a award to a cowardly asshole, for acting like a cowardly asshole. No shocker in the slightest. Yeah, you can all get thrown out n darkest pits of hell, and get stabbed a million times in the groin.