Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
"So why, in God’s name, do people playing the tank video game War Thunder (of all things!) keep leaking classified military documents?"

First comment says it best:

"This is bigger than some military secrects or confidential information. This is bigger than restraints enforced by some local states or alliances.

This is about Who is Right on the Internet."

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
"So why, in God’s name, do people playing the tank video game War Thunder (of all things!) keep leaking classified military documents?"

First comment says it best:

"This is bigger than some military secrects or confidential information. This is bigger than restraints enforced by some local states or alliances.

This is about Who is Right on the Internet."
Because they are dumb egotistical losers, that thing because they work for the military or know some top secret, that makes them an automatic, bona fide, untouchable "bad-ass"! It goes shoe not everyone is cut out for the military. I'm actually somewhat enjoying this, because that means that this person want to say some type of secret somewhere else and nobody else would have known.

Well, this person can enjoy a dishonest discharge and be taken off to military court.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
AngryJoe is apparently about to have a huge rant about this later today. Which is always amusing.
I still don't like the jackass, but I don't blame him for being upset. With all that said, his rant really is not going to amount to much to EA.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
With all that said, his rent really is not going to amount to much to EA.
No youtuber or streamer's rant means anything. Same thing with big names called Diablo Immortal out. None of it will mean shit because enough stupid people will feed into the system that they'll make so much fucking money it will make you sick to your stomach.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Same thing with big names called Diablo Immortal out. None of it will mean shit because enough stupid people will feed into the system that they'll make so much fucking money it will make you sick to your stomach.
I ain't that cynical. I no that there are people that would be dumb enough, global enough, or naive enough to buy the crappy micro transactions in the game, but given the reception right now, I'm not that worried. And if the game is a success, then those people have no one to blame but themselves when things get even worse or they too late realize they've been duped. I didn't say why we feel bad for those with addiction issues though. That is Blizzard and Activision's real targets.

Reactions: CriticalGaming

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Street Fighter VI looks sick as fuck! The actually aged the characters! They're back with the hip-hop! They're back with the hip-hop! The game has an identity!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
...wait, what's that open-world stuff in the middle? Did somebody spill some Shenmue in the pot?
They're making a single player mode! Thank God! Capcom is fixing the problem with the SF series since the very beginning. It's a create-a-character adventure mode. I am game! It's a World Tour mode!

@The Rogue Wolf, here's RE4 Remake.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
But PC users are stuck with Peter Parker's redone twink face from the remaster.

RE4 looks like one of the most pointless remakes ever. Pause/stop all Resident Evil development for Dino Crisis.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Commentary Mode.

RE4 looks like one of the most pointless remakes ever. Pause/stop all Resident Evil development for Dino Crisis.
You already knew this was coming, so I don't know why you're that upset. The writing was on the wall years ago. I say this, and I am not a big RE4 fan. They get rid of the insta-death QTEs, and I will definitely buy it. You other hand, are probably not gonna buy it at all. I don't blame you for that either, but it's obvious.

Though I agree, they need to remake Dino Crisis in RE Engine. I like the idea of Exoprimal want to play that too, but DC needs a big comeback. Jurassic Park is the spotlight again, and Capcom should've jumped in right there like they did 20 years ago.