General Gaming News.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I am still not used to the new Chun-Li design in SF6. IDK, something feels really off about her face
She looks great to me. I'm already used to Chun's new look. I think it is some people are so used to the anime art style, that the more realistic design doesn't register with them yet. Though from what I'm hearing, most people don't have a problem with their design or don't find it goes into uncanny valley. Even then, she doesn't look that realistic looking, nor the most of the other characters. They're still a style to it and I'm happy Capcom was able to find a perfect balance.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Yeah and I’m wondering if Del Toro is still on board.
And also is it gong to be the first scare type game?

I'm sorry......not sorry.

I will say I can't wait to see what stupid, obviously descriptive character names pop up in this one. I'm still waiting for the son of Hot Coldman, Lukewarman.

So I'm watching this on IGN's youtube channel, and people on the chat are screaming for GTA 6. They never learn, do they?
Rockstar's not going to hurry on GTA6 when GTA5 and GTA:O is still selling very, very well with minimum effort on Rockstar's part. They're not gonna upset the money printer while it's working.

Last edited:

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Rockstar's not going to hurry on GTA6 when GTA5 and GTA:O is still selling very, very well with minimum effort on Rockstar's part. They're not gonna upset the money printer while it's working.
I was talking about the people on the chat. They never seem to learn RS/T2 can fist them up to the elbow, but still scream about GTA 6 not coming out. Like, if they just stop spending money on shark cards, MAYBE GTA 6 would be considered?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Witcherfire. Doom-esque dark fantasy fps. It also kinda reminds me of Destiny as well. Looks good...aaaannnnddd it's a EGS exclusive

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I agree that the game does not need this. But I'm also annoyed that they want to use the term "Remake". What exactly has been rremade? It looks like exactly the same game, with better performance. If they used the term "Definitive Edtion" or "Remastered Ultimate Edition", I may have been okay with it.

Or just simply call it TLOU
Shadow of the Colossus and Demon's Souls were also considered remakes. 🤷‍♂️

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
MW2 (the reboot). It's about as you expected. They are talking about how great the new tech will be, but nothing on the gameplay. Typical
Nothing new. All the way back after Black Ops 2. I stopped playing after this original second Modern Warfare.

Witchfire is looking great. I can leave forgot that I got announced back in 2017.

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Shadow of the Colossus and Demon's Souls were also considered remakes. 🤷‍♂️
At least Shadow ran on better frame rate and have little to no slow down. Demon Souls are stuck on a PS3, so that makes sense.

Fort Solis. With Troy Baker and Roger Clark. It's like getting shit and goodie at the same time
Troy can still piss off. Go hug your nfts you douche!

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Dwayne Johnson. Holy Shit, he can carry me in those arms any day I mean boo fortnite. Why would you collab with this dumpster fire, Rock?

It wasn't even a game announcement. I like the dude and excited for Black Adam and all, but this wasn't the time

Reactions: BrawlMan