Some good music.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Sadly I can't find the rest of this record on youtube and my collection is in storage, so I can't post Sunrise Over Chernobile, but all the tracks on this one have an eerie haunting melody that sticks with me.
This one?

(I can see why you wanted to post it, is pretty great for a first time listen)

Reactions: Zykon TheLich

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Yes, it appears your Google Fu is superior to mine. Although it seems I was actually thinking of no escape.
I mean, you still pretty much did all of the heavy lifting, all I did was copy the name of the song and paste it into YouTube search bar. Probably wouldn't have found it either had you not posted a song with the vinyl record as the thumbnail as that was what zeroed it in. Also, is it weird that No Escape reminds me a lot of The Chemical Bro's Escape Velocity?;

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Aka "Hecq", Boysen is one of those artists that brilliantly toes the line between multiple genres. As achingly beautiful as this piece is...

...He's also capable of blowing your mind on the other end of the spectrum.

Last edited:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I want this played at my funeral. I want everyone in attendance to cover their face in ash, and there should be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. I want my body chained to the ankle of a disheveled orphan child, blonde, female, emaciated and filthy, and I want her to drag me to the funeral pyre (no one help her.) When my body ignites, I want a dozen vultures set free to feast on the local carrion as a constant reminder that life is impermanent and that death comes for us all as it sustains the least of us. Then there should be cake and ice cream.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
This song has been stuck in my head for weeks. It took me a week and a half to scroll through my Spotify playlist to find it. Welcome to the world of Electronic music fandom.