Bayonetta 3 Thread

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I can already hear some of the hardcore getting their panties in a bunch now. I'm never going to use the mode, so I don't care.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Why would Nintendo do that, when they don't add MT's to any of their own games?
I am assuming you are not being sarcastic. Nintendo's actually already added micro transactions that are couple of their games. Mario Kart 8 had DLC during the Wii u's life cycle. Breath of the Wild had some DLC too. Age of calamity has season passes. Not to mention, HW had DLC during its original release on the Wii U and 3DS. Smash Brothers has plenty of DLC. Didn't matter if it was the Wii U, 3DS, or Switch.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I am assuming you are not being sarcastic. Nintendo's actually already added micro transactions that are couple of their games. Mario Kart 8 had DLC during the Wii u's life cycle. Breath of the Wild had some DLC too. Age of calamity has season passes. Not to mention, HW had DLC during its original release on the Wii U and 3DS. Smash Brothers has plenty of DLC. Didn't matter if it was the Wii U, 3DS, or Switch.
I would argue that DLC and Microtransactions are not the same thing. But we'll see which one B3 has, but I'll be back if you have to buy her outfits or hairstyles or some shit.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I would argue that DLC and Microtransactions are not the same thing. But we'll see which one B3 has, but I'll be back if you have to buy her outfits or hairstyles or some shit.
Same difference. It cost customers money by the way. For the Smash Brothers dlc, you could either buy it as a pack, or buy individual characters. It's DLC or micro transactions of some kind.

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
I can already hear some of the hardcore getting their panties in a bunch now. I'm never going to use the mode, so I don't care.

Not that it stops certain kinds of anti puritans from Talking about how Based Nintendo is and how Sony would make the feature mandatory because they can't handle nudity.

That and I got downvoted for supporting anything vaugely puritan for suggesting this is meant to keep streamers from losing their accounts for streaming Bayonetta and something resembling explicitly sexually explicit content gets them flagged

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
That and I got downvoted for supporting anything vaugely puritan for suggesting this is meant to keep streamers from losing their accounts for streaming Bayonetta and something resembling explicitly sexually explicit content gets them flagged
I already figured that out the moment I saw it. Which is weird, because plenty of people streamed Bayo before, during, and now, and a majority of them get to get flagged from what I know. Matt Simmons did a stream last year one of the games, and his content never got flagged from what I remember. It is a nice precaution just in case, but this is a woman that's over 500 years old, it looks to be in her thirties. I think the actual adults can handle it.

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
I already figured that out the moment I saw it. Which is weird, because plenty of people streamed Bayo before, during, and now, and a majority of them get to get flagged from what I know. Matt Simmons did a stream last year one of the games, and his content never got flagged from what I remember. It is a nice precaution just in case, but this is a woman that's over 500 years old, it looks to be in her thirties. I think the actual adults can handle it.
Don't hate on the adults, hate the algorithm that can't handle being an adult

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Don't hate on the adults, hate the algorithm that can't handle being an adult
Who said I was blaming it on the adults? Aside from the idiotic adults in charge that can't make difficult decisions and try to throw everything based on algorithms, and are too cowardly to interfere with racist and sexist jackasses, until it's too late. Or sit on their asses and do nothing and try to remain "apolitical or neutral", yet will constantly enable the harassers, because they're too concerned with their goddamn money tree.

So all in all, I'm blaming it on the adults in charge and authority figures, that abuse and do nothing with it, nor of actual importance.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'm loving the new gameplay mechanics already. They're literally taking elements from Astral Chain and Scalebound. They even have the summons switching attacks! Viola plays like Raiden. Doing a perfect parry grants you Witch Time! Bayonetta 3 is going to be a complete Game changer. It is going to set another new standard for action games and how they play.

Last edited: