male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Finally Bridget's back, now give me Sin already! XD

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
And? My comment isn't mocking the devs, it's mocking bob and everyone else that just wants to be part of the crowd.
Yeah. Totally. It's not like I've spent the last year questioning my own gender identity, and it's totally not that I spent a long time struggling with my sexual orientation and appreciate it when it's portrayed fairly (not that Guilty Gear ever deals with sexual orientation outside of backstory, and I doubt they'll be addressing pansexuality any time soon). Nope, I'm just trying to be "woke".

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
And? My comment isn't mocking the devs, it's mocking bob and everyone else that just wants to be part of the crowd.
Woah dude, you might want to slow down. You're projecting something on someone that's not true. I don't know everything about @thebobmaster , but they've been usually pretty cool and open about themselves. Let them be happy for something,. They're clearly proud and 100% genuine.

See.
Yeah. Totally. It's not like I've spent the last year questioning my own gender identity, and it's totally not that I spent a long time struggling with my sexual orientation and appreciate it when it's portrayed fairly (not that Guilty Gear ever deals with sexual orientation outside of backstory, and I doubt they'll be addressing pansexuality any time soon). Nope, I'm just trying to be "woke".

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa

Goldlewis is clearly pansexual cause everything he ever ate in his entire life was fried in some fashion by the look of him.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
The ass move has always been airborne during the active frames so you could never grab it. Platinum had the same in Blazblue too. You can airgrab it though, but you have to be very low to the ground to get that to work.

Last edited:

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Oh also Bridget is not trans apparently, but you have to do the flawless run to see the true ending. The vid linked in above posts requires you to lose some of the fights to get to it. He never says anything about being a girl in the canon route.

Seems like he was actually putting on the girl act because that's what others expected of him based on his appearance after all.

Last edited: