Stalking the Digital Tundra
Ain't that the truth. 😔

-

And so it begins.

Can't read the link due to location restrictions, but it is the source so far;

A working link.

Am sure totally likely unrelated factor;

Or this;

Republicans have always said that liberals are soft on terrorists. To prove this point, Republicans have become terrorists.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
Apparently, the sought-after documents were related to NUCLEAR DOCUMENTS. Yeah, this isn't some tiny breach of protocol if that turns out to be the case.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Apparently, the sought-after documents were related to NUCLEAR DOCUMENTS. Yeah, this isn't some tiny breach of protocol if that turns out to be the case.

Kind of pointless to come looking for them now. They've long been sold to the highest bidder.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
How do you feel about Trump insinuating that the FBI planted evidence, out of interest?
To my understanding, the suggestion is that the FBI raid cleared everyone out while they did their thing and then wouldn't tell Trump's legal representation what they took, if anything, leaving exceptionally open the possibility of impropriety. On an individual level, I can understand that concern, regardless of if there was a crime there to be found. It does make him look like a guilty party trying to preempt impending charges, but I would recommend against attempting to determine the truth based on inferences from Donald Trump's behavior.

I don't think there's anything Trump could say that would make "government officials gave Trump a hard copy of important, confidential info about nuclear weapons and then allowed him to pack those papers up in a box and take them to his hotel where they sat for 2 years" the most likely explanation of events.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Idiot decides that a nail gun would be better at penetrating bullet proof glass than a bullet from an AR15

This is the level of stupid we're dealing with. Also, POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA AFTER STARTING A SHOOTOUT WITH THE FBI

Goddamn these people are internet poisoned.
Well, it's 25 to life for that man. I'm not even frustrated at the stupidity here. These idiots see themselves as invincible or untouchable. Charge this dumb mfer to the full extent of the law. Hey FBI, you might want to start sending some people undercover again. Unless you started already.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
To my understanding, the suggestion is that the FBI raid cleared everyone out while they did their thing and then wouldn't tell Trump's legal representation what they took, if anything, leaving exceptionally open the possibility of impropriety. On an individual level, I can understand that concern, regardless of if there was a crime there to be found. It does make him look like a guilty party trying to preempt impending charges, but I would recommend against attempting to determine the truth based on inferences from Donald Trump's behavior.
So in short, you think it's a credible possibility that they're framing him.

Surely it's entirely normal procedure to clear people out of a location being raided. Those suspected of criminality aren't usually given the opportunity to supervise the proceedings against them.

And the subpoena, containing details of everything that they were searching for, was given to Trump. He has the choice to publicly release it and has chosen not to.

I don't think there's anything Trump could say that would make "government officials gave Trump a hard copy of important, confidential info about nuclear weapons and then allowed him to pack those papers up in a box and take them to his hotel where they sat for 2 years" the most likely explanation of events.
He was the President of the United States; he didn't need clearance to obtain classified documents.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Well, it's 25 to life for that man. I'm not even frustrated at the stupidity here. These idiots see themselves as invincible or untouchable. Charge this dumb mfer to the full extent of the law. Hey FBI, you might want to start sending some people undercover again. Unless you started already.
There will be no jailtime, or even any charges. Cuz he's dead. Cops fatally shot him in a cornfield. No really.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
He was the President of the United States; he didn't need clearance to obtain classified documents.
In fact, this specific scenario regarding Trump and the President's unlimited security clearance and ability to declassify literally anything was noted as he was elected

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales

They're not going to ever fucking stop

-

Oh.

Paywall annoyance not giving in.

Last edited: