The “WTF?!” Thread

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Apparently, you don't want to be on an elephant's shit list. The adage says an elephant never forgets, but it should include that they don't forgive, and give zero fucks about mercy too. No one knows what that old lady did to the elephant, but it was evidently bad enough that the elephant salted a square mile of the earth where her corpse laid. This is some hardcore, extreme gangster shit.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Apparently, you don't want to be on an elephant's shit list. The adage says an elephant never forgets, but it should include that they don't forgive, and give zero fucks about mercy too. No one knows what that old lady did to the elephant, but it was evidently bad enough that the elephant salted a square mile of the earth where her corpse laid. This is some hardcore, extreme gangster shit.

I'd say it's generally a good idea not to piss off any living thing that weighs more than you do.

...but yeah, elephants will be making an action movie about that elephant someday.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Elephant never forgets.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
How do you mess up an easy answer like that?

I posted this video a few months ago. She was thinking about the restaurant chain Popeye's Chicken, not the classic cartoon. Gameshow jitters, thinking too fast and not enough at the same time.

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Isn't it great when you can finally sit down with your girlfriend or significant other and watch a heartwarming romantic TV show like *checks notes* ...uh, Todd McFarlane's Spawn, season 1?

PXL_20220923_144038312.jpg

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Isn't it great when you can finally sit down with your girlfriend or significant other and watch a heartwarming romantic TV show like *checks notes* ...uh, Todd McFarlane's Spawn, season 1?

View attachment 7076
It's a story about the love between a man and his really cool cape.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'm still wondering what caused this crossover when I first saw it back in March.
Edit: Third video explains everything.

Last edited:

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
It’s a good show though, worth a watch.
Yeah, I got a rip of it on DVD hanging about somewhere here, it's certainly a cut above that awful-but-earnest film adaptation. Am wondering if a person behind those lists had an anniversary coming up where they wanted to game their system, to trick their other half into watching it thinking it'll be a cosy evening entertainment.

-

The daily star does not disappoint. 🤨

Screenshot_20220924-160143.png

Last edited:

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Sue those mother-fuckers!

While I can empathize for both sides, that sounds hella illegal. Even though they "reserved the right to add gratuity" in the menu. But then again, the whole tipping thing in America seems like a clusterfuck not worth understanding to me.

I will say though, the diner's lawyer saying "it's not fair" to the waiters is hilarious. Ah yes, because a 0.9 dollar secret tip definitely tips the scale back to fair compensation.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
While I can empathize for both sides, that sounds hella illegal. Even though they "reserved the right to add gratuity" in the menu. But then again, the whole tipping thing in America seems like a clusterfuck not worth understanding to me.

I will say though, the diner's lawyer saying "it's not fair" to the waiters is hilarious. Ah yes, because a 0.9 dollar secret tip definitely tips the scale back to fair compensation.