If DeSantis wins

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
What has Florida actually banned?
No, you're right. The judge is upholding a ban that doesn't exist. You are so very smart and clever
You can't make a new appointment in a different place? I have watched that guy's videos and find the information usually slanted and don't like his style. He's like the Rational National, his Cosby video was hilariously awful while the Legal Eagle's video on that gave you just the facts in a minute too because it was a short. Where's proof of DeSantis being worse than the average governor that I need to be so concerned about if he gets reelected?
Yeah, let's just get into a federal immigration court (that the island doesn't have) and get a new court date on extremely short notice from a court in a different state after being moved to a place that you weren't expecting to go to and who wasn't expecting you instead of the place they lied about you going to with amenities they didn't have

You know, for somebody who bitches about the government on a regular basis, you don't really seem to know how it works.

There's a reason why Cook County is nicknamed Crook County. Cook County's ineptitude to provide super basic services (simply get a driver's license renewed) almost cost me a job (and would've if I was born literally 5 days earlier). Why don't you show me an article that says Florida is a poorly run state then? You know what this thread is about that nobody can demonstrate.

Last edited:

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
No, you're right. The judge is upholding a ban that doesn't exist. You are so very smart and clever
Yeah, let's just get into a federal immigration court (that the island doesn't have) and get a new court date on extremely short notice from a court in a different state after being moved to a place that you weren't expecting to go to and who wasn't expecting you instead of the place they lied about you going to with amenities they didn't have

You know, for somebody who bitches about the government on a regular basis, you don't really seem to know how it works.

I'm asking you what has Florida actually banned, what procedures/treatments and for what ages, not whether or not anything is banned (as there's some things I'd agree with banning and others I wouldn't). None of the articles you've posted have told me that. I'd be for any bans with regards to kids because you don't wanna fuck with kids until you know something is indeed safe for them.

Why would you need a new court date on an extremely short notice? You're acting like you have ICE agents about to pop out and send these people back if they're 1 second late to their appointment. And a lot of immigrants have to wait weeks to months for their appointments anyway, it's not like they have to have an appointment within like a fortnight or something or else they're out of the country.

I can tell that's already a bullshit ranking because how is California not in the top 5 worst for affordability? From here, Florida is perfectly average for cost of living.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I'm asking you what has Florida actually banned, what procedures/treatments and for what ages, not whether or not anything is banned (as there's some things I'd agree with banning and others I wouldn't). None of the articles you've posted have told me that. I'd be for any bans with regards to kids because you don't wanna fuck with kids until you know something is indeed safe for them.
And as we all know, anti-woke Republican politicians have more knowledge about what's safe for kids than tens of thousands of medical professionals. That's just smart and logical. No ideological biases there! Definitely not just sacrificing a few kids to rally their base because fuck'em, that's why

Why would you need a new court date on an extremely short notice? You're acting like you have ICE agents about to pop out and send these people back if they're 1 second late to their appointment. And a lot of immigrants have to wait weeks to months for their appointments anyway, it's not like they have to have an appointment within like a fortnight or something or else they're out of the country.
...don't you work with computers? Where's your logical thought? They weren't shipping fresh over the border people off to god knows where by lying about their destination, who they'd have to contact, and what legal services were available, fake job programs, and who in the government already knew about it, they were shipping legal asylum seekers who already had court dates off to god knows where by lying about their destination, who they'd have to contact, what legal services were available, fake job programs, and who in the government already knew about it.

To the point that they dropped some people off in front of a random house, told them to ring the doorbell and that the people inside were expecting them, then drove off as soon as they exited the vehicle. The person in the house had no idea what was going on.

You should really watch that video
I can tell that's already a bullshit ranking because how is California not in the top 5 worst for affordability? From here, Florida is perfectly average for cost of living.
"Perfectly average cost of living" *posts chart where Florida ranks 41st in housing affordability*

I dunno man, maybe the family affordability ranking prioritizes large housing costs. Like, mine came with a source and looked at way more avenues of data: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-to-raise-a-family/31065#expert=Preston_A._Britner

Last edited:

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
And as we all know, anti-woke Republican politicians have more knowledge about what's safe for kids than tens of thousands of medical professionals. That's just smart and logical. No ideological biases there! Definitely not just sacrificing a few kids to rally their base because fuck'em, that's why

...don't you work with computers? Where's your logical thought? They weren't shipping fresh over the border people off to god knows where by lying about their destination, who they'd have to contact, and what legal services were available, fake job programs, and who in the government already knew about it, they were shipping legal asylum seekers who already had court dates off to god knows where by lying about their destination, who they'd have to contact, what legal services were available, fake job programs, and who in the government already knew about it.

To the point that they dropped some people off in front of a random house, told them to ring the doorbell and that the people inside were expecting them, then drove off as soon as they exited the vehicle. The person in the house had no idea what was going on.

You should really watch that video

"Perfectly average cost of living" *posts chart where Florida ranks 41st in housing affordability*

I dunno man, maybe the family affordability ranking prioritizes large housing costs. Like, mine came with a source and looked at way more avenues of data: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-to-raise-a-family/31065#expert=Preston_A._Britner
You go out of your way to only read stuff that is completely slanted to your narrative. Funny how that article doesn't mention how other more progressive countries have come to some of the same conclusions as Florida. I would be against the bans on adult care that aren't surgeries.

I said it was a political stunt and that's what it is, it's not some reason to be against or for a politician.

Florida has far more desirable land than most states so its housing affordability makes sense to be higher than average. The fact that overall cost of living is average with that higher housing costs is pretty telling. You're gonna say that WalletHub is a better source than USNews? Plus the WalletHub article factors in tons of stuff most people don't care about.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
You go out of your way to only read stuff that is completely slanted to your narrative. Funny how that article doesn't mention how other more progressive countries have come to some of the same conclusions as Florida. I would be against the bans on adult care that aren't surgeries.
Oh. Well then yeah, if you're pro-banning trans surgery for adults, then DeSantis is great for you. (Not) Weird how you keep escalating with this.
I said it was a political stunt and that's what it is, it's not some reason to be against or for a politician.
How many people's lives have to be fucked up before it becomes a political stunt that you actually give a shit about? How many minorities is it valid for people you support to sacrifice?
Florida has far more desirable land than most states so its housing affordability makes sense to be higher than average. The fact that overall cost of living is average with that higher housing costs is pretty telling. You're gonna say that WalletHub is a better source than USNews? Plus the WalletHub article factors in tons of stuff most people don't care about.
And they tell you exactly what, why, and how it's rated. It's a *much* better source than USNews, you just don't like it because it says something you don't like

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Typical of the Guardian and WaPo. Hurricane Ian hit Orange county at category 1 and Lee county at category 4.
Even if you accept the premise that he's just favoring places that vote Republican, it would be the exact same thing Democrats in Pennsylvania did with covid, which the Guardian and WaPo will never ever criticize.

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Even if you accept the premise that he's just favoring places that vote Republican, it would be the exact same thing Democrats in Pennsylvania did with covid, which the Guardian and WaPo will never ever criticize.
Idk man, I dont recall democrats claiming hurricanes arent real

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Oh. Well then yeah, if you're pro-banning trans surgery for adults, then DeSantis is great for you. (Not) Weird how you keep escalating with this.
How many people's lives have to be fucked up before it becomes a political stunt that you actually give a shit about? How many minorities is it valid for people you support to sacrifice?
And they tell you exactly what, why, and how it's rated. It's a *much* better source than USNews, you just don't like it because it says something you don't like
I don't see any reason why surgery shouldn't be elective procedures and no one has yet to show any evidence that they are medically necessary.

You keep missing the forest for the trees. If I'm looking at which candidates to vote for, a political stunt is going to be pretty damn low on the list of things that dictate who I think is better. Sure, if I they are at like a tie for who to vote for and I've gone through most everything else, then the political stunt could become the deciding factor, but chances of that are extremely unlikely. Again, with the forest for the trees, minorities in Florida are overall better off than many other states when you look at EVERYTHING. You pick up on these little things that don't matter much and act like they are the biggest things to consider. Look at all the kids in Florida that are so much better off because DeSantis kept schools open (that we already knew to keep open in Spring 2020 because Europe did the studies) whereas Newsom closed them for 18 straight months. And the kids worse off in California for that policy are mainly who again? MINORITIES!!!!

I literally have no idea how they got their affordability rankings when California is bottom 5 in everything listed with regards to affordability. They must weigh stuff that nobody cares about way more then.
1666456172762.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Gergar12

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I don't see any reason why surgery shouldn't be elective procedures and no one has yet to show any evidence that they are medically necessary.

You keep missing the forest for the trees. If I'm looking at which candidates to vote for, a political stunt is going to be pretty damn low on the list of things that dictate who I think is better. Sure, if I they are at like a tie for who to vote for and I've gone through most everything else, then the political stunt could become the deciding factor, but chances of that are extremely unlikely. Again, with the forest for the trees, minorities in Florida are overall better off than many other states when you look at EVERYTHING. You pick up on these little things that don't matter much and act like they are the biggest things to consider. Look at all the kids in Florida that are so much better off because DeSantis kept schools open (that we already knew to keep open in Spring 2020 because Europe did the studies) whereas Newsom closed them for 18 straight months. And the kids worse off in California for that policy are mainly who again? MINORITIES!!!!

I literally have no idea how they got their affordability rankings when California is bottom 5 in everything listed with regards to affordability. They must weigh stuff that nobody cares about way more then.
View attachment 7236
Ohio LOL...

Please don't come here. I like my cheap housing prices.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
"Elective" and "medically necessary" are not mutually exclusive, holy shit. No fucking wonder you fall in with every two bit conman that says waht you want to hear, you're dramatically medically ignorant. And you've been shown a *lot* of evidence that they can be medically necessary, you just don't give a shit
Speaking of cherry picking one thing and not having evidence for it...

But hey, vote for the guy who's proven himself willing and able to throw minorities under the buss for a (surprisingly expensive) political stunt. Surely that will never cross over in larger groups of minorities as necessary. Again, how big does the group sacrifice need to be before you start giving a shit? As soon as it includes you?
View attachment 7236
Keep scrolling. And you've got zero room to talk about "things most people don't care about"

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
"Elective" and "medically necessary" are not mutually exclusive, holy shit. No fucking wonder you fall in with every two bit conman that says waht you want to hear, you're dramatically medically ignorant. And you've been shown a *lot* of evidence that they can be medically necessary, you just don't give a shit
Speaking of cherry picking one thing and not having evidence for it...

But hey, vote for the guy who's proven himself willing and able to throw minorities under the buss for a (surprisingly expensive) political stunt. Surely that will never cross over in larger groups of minorities as necessary. Again, how big does the group sacrifice need to be before you start giving a shit? As soon as it includes you?

Keep scrolling. And you've got zero room to talk about "things most people don't care about"
Where?

When will you start looking at EVERYTHING? More minority kids and families got thrown under the bus by Newsom's policies than DeSantis' political stunt. Where's the thread called "if Newsom wins" here on these forums? Why do you biotch endlessly about DeSantis and not Newsom when Newsom has caused more harm to your precious minorities? You can find something every politician has done that has caused as much harm as DeSantis' political stunt, I guess you're not voting for any candidate that has held office before then.

I did keep scrolling, what aspects of California make it affordable? It'll take a ton to get out from underneath one of the lowest incomes along with highest housing costs. Who the fuck cares about some political stunt? I don't think you look at what the actual issues of concern are. It's looking like a red wave for the midterms.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
When will you start looking at EVERYTHING? More minority kids and families got thrown under the bus by Newsom's policies than DeSantis' political stunt. Where's the thread called "if Newsom wins" here on these forums? Why do you biotch endlessly about DeSantis and not Newsom when Newsom has caused more harm to your precious minorities? You can find something every politician has done that has caused as much harm as DeSantis' political stunt, I guess you're not voting for any candidate that has held office before then.
Even if true, which lmao, there's a distinct difference between making a bad call and being deliberately, maliciously cruel. Doubly so when the political stunt is based on being deliberately, maliciously cruel to a group you specifically want to discriminate against
I did keep scrolling, what aspects of California make it affordable? It'll take a ton to get out from underneath one of the lowest incomes along with highest housing costs. Who the fuck cares about some political stunt? I don't think you look at what the actual issues of concern are. It's looking like a red wave for the midterms.
I never said California was affordable and refuse to argue for a position you've hallucinated for me.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
When tstorm whines about "changes that favor democrats", he's whining about rules that make it easier for *everybody* to vote.
I mean there are more Democrat voters, and more voting restrictions aimed at Democrat voters. So making it easier for everyone to vote does benefit Democrats more.

Which the Republicans then draw the wrong conclusion about. They don't think that the electorate moving away from them is cause to create new policies in order to reconnect with the electorate. Instead they think it means they must obstruct the electorate.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
So apparently new polls are out and he's doing better with hispanics than Crist (not Jesus, his opponent, that's his name) despite flying some of em off to have wine with the obamas, maybe it's just the cubans? Also new debate went pretty good for him and his fancy boots too.

Sasuga florida.