What have you learned today?

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
That cats went to space.

With electrodes planted through the skull and brain. Also, to be butchered and autopsied after their return. So yes, it's only as cute as it gets when humans get involved.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Until last year, the UK Prime Minister who served for the shortest time was George Canning, who died from tuberculosis while in office.

Later his house, 50 Berkeley Square, London would become "the most haunted house in London", though he didn't die there himself.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I love that there is a gradation for these things.
Looking into it, there's a number of ghosts there that are from totally independent horrible deaths I guess that counts more than if you have lots of ghosts from a big disaster or something.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Please do not listen to any food gurus on Tik Tok, I get it captain obvious but many of them will give you a mix of good advice AND lousy advice. They will on one hand attack HFCS or high-fructose corn syrup, and then straight up tell you not to eat vegetables(yes I shit you not) and to eat a diet vital in red meat which is a known health hazard.

This is what capitalism does to someone. In a moral society, most of the advice you would get is generally good. Eat lots of vegetables, and fruits, eat enough fiber, avoid sugar, etc. Here people will straight-up gaslight you to get more views, and most people don't head to the comments section to vet their videos unlike me.

Granted I am not doing any of the Tik Tok diets, but I am shocked at how many people will gaslight, and lied to your face on Tik Tok more than I would argue on Reddit or Youtube. I am still of the opinion that Tik Tok is a great de-stressor, but banning it may not be the worst idea.

Proof

Last edited:
Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
That's because ancient Babylonians were actually ancient aliens and had thirty fingers on each hand.

And they will return to annihilate us all, as the Eternaut foretold.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Please do not listen to any food gurus on Tik Tok, I get it captain obvious but many of them will give you a mix of good advice AND lousy advice. They will on one hand attack HFCS or high-fructose corn syrup, and then straight up tell you not to eat vegetables(yes I shit you not) and to eat a diet vital in red meat which is a known health hazard.

This is what capitalism does to someone. In a moral society, most of the advice you would get is generally good. Eat lots of vegetables, and fruits, eat enough fiber, avoid sugar, etc. Here people will straight-up gaslight you to get more views, and most people don't head to the comments section to vet their videos unlike me.

Granted I am not doing any of the Tik Tok diets, but I am shocked at how many people will gaslight, and lied to your face on Tik Tok more than I would argue on Reddit or Youtube. I am still of the opinion that Tik Tok is a great de-stressor, but banning it may not be the worst idea.

Proof

It's weird that he spends time telling us we shouldn't eat the parts plants don't want us to, then is all like, eat these animals.

and to eat a diet vital in red meat which is a known health hazard.
He's a doctor, he fucking loves it when people get ill. That's why his eyes look a bit weird, they spend half their time as dollar signs.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
The multiple arrow shot in Robin Hood: Men in Tights is, technically, plausible