Funny events in anti-woke world

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Is.....is he bitching about not being invited to a friend's party because he was an asshole? Is this fuckwit five years old or something?
His crowd has confused "the government shall make no law abridging free speech" with "no one can ever impose any consequences on me for my speech".

Can't edit stealthily in last post any more, but yikes it is worse than originally seemed. Should've avoided attempting poor humour earlier.

Shingles is absolutely nasty, encephalitis doubly so, and while I'm no fan of Feinstein, I do have to give her a nod of respect for getting through it at that age. Whether she should be doing a job like that in her condition....

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
"Guns can be safe if it's controlled by the right person," McAdory said. "I really wasn't coming out here for the kids. I was coming out here to show people that this is legal."
TIL someone who decided it's a good idea to hang around a school brandishing a rifle for no other reason than he's legally allowed to, is indeed the right person.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Should anyone tell Ian there's few words that don't sound way cooler when you add "Storm" to them? Cause seeing "Wokestorm" for the first time kinda made me wanna Google their discography and gig tour dates.

~~~~~

So, was browsing retired police influencer profiles (as you do) recently, and found a curiosity;
(Almost 15 thousand followers btw, am not sharing isolated weirdos here)

Clearly you can see it's some form of toy gun BB type as it bounces harmlessly off her hair, the sort of gun we can buy in the UK and many kids still do. She was at most, startled, probably by some kids. Yet these alleged hard men with beefy wide-necked high blood-pressured profile pics in the replies (and batmans lol) are acting like it's horrific and another sign of the anarchic downfall of their country, nevermind the daily fucking mass shootings who's gruesome footages are now unflinchingly shared on twitter and other sites. Wtf cognitive dissonance shit is going on here? They can't really believe what they're saying, can they? They must have seen actual violence in their line of work by now, surely??

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Is this guy still playing jesus in the sequel to Passion of the Christ? How much qanon and other anti-Semitic nonsense do we reckon will be in the final cut?

~~~~~

Further Feinstein contexts.

(Sorry for too many posts, been inside dogsitting a lot lately, with new meds that are kinda buzzing. Just tell me to fuck off if I'm annoying, will sincerely understand 😉)

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
Is this guy still playing jesus in the sequel to Passion of the Christ? How much qanon and other anti-Semitic nonsense do we reckon will be in the final cut?

~~~~~

Further Feinstein contexts.

(Sorry for too many posts, been inside dogsitting a lot lately, with new meds that are kinda buzzing. Just tell me to fuck off if I'm annoying, will sincerely understand 😉)
adrenochrome ?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
adrenochrome ?
A chemical compound formed by oxidised adrenaline. Occurs naturally in many animals, including humans.

It's also the subject of a qanon conspiracy theory, the claim being that the shadowy cabal are kidnapping/killing children and foetuses in order to harvest adrenochrome from them.

And yes, that's just as batshit as it sounds, as it always is with qanon.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
adrenochrome ?
A substance that, according to QAnon/Pizzagate believers is harvested from dead children by an evil syndicate composed of people whose politics they disagree with.

It may or may not have been made up by Hunter S. Thompson for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
A substance that, according to QAnon/Pizzagate believers is harvested from dead children by an evil syndicate composed of people whose politics they disagree with.

It may or may not have been made up by Hunter S. Thompson for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
I believe that's also what they use to lace milk on Clockwork Orange. At least in the book.

Hollywood-Insider-A-Clockwork-Orange-Stanley-Kubrick-Utopian-Society.png

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Well, shit, here I am being a qanon pedant, greatest apologies, but the children aren't usually believed to be dead, they're believed to be tortured as torture allegedly makes the adrenochrome effects much greater (somewhere between a high and eternal youth depending on your conspiratorial preference). There was a fake video called frazzledrip being circulated in early qanon years to add to the propaganda too. The constant other pillar of conspiracy is them being kidnapped and sex trafficked, though how and where that fits in with the adrenochrome extraction seems to be merely whatever brain-melted justification each believer is most comfortable with settling in to.

While adrenochrome does exist, it's easily synthesised and seemingly only used as a blood thinner in medical environments. Hunter S Thompson admitted he just wanted to invent a drug more intense than meth for his story, so that's just another layer of nonsense, though I dare you to check the YouTube comments on that film's clip, heh!

Isn't knowledge fun? 😬

Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
So, was browsing retired police influencer profiles (as you do) recently, and found a curiosity;
(Almost 15 thousand followers btw, am not sharing isolated weirdos here)

Clearly you can see it's some form of toy gun BB type as it bounces harmlessly off her hair, the sort of gun we can buy in the UK and many kids still do. She was at most, startled, probably by some kids. Yet these alleged hard men with beefy wide-necked high blood-pressured profile pics in the replies (and batmans lol) are acting like it's horrific and another sign of the anarchic downfall of their country, nevermind the daily fucking mass shootings who's gruesome footages are now unflinchingly shared on twitter and other sites. Wtf cognitive dissonance shit is going on here? They can't really believe what they're saying, can they? They must have seen actual violence in their line of work by now, surely??
Well, it's because the mass shootings are being perpetrated by people like them, against people they hate, so therefore nothing is wrong. But an "attack" on Fox News is an attack on their viewpoint, which is an attack on "white America" and must therefore be violently stamped out.

Just tell me to fuck off if I'm annoying
Nobody's said that to me yet, so you're probably safe!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
What it also sounds is super derivative (of Dark Angel and Children of Earth).
Yeah, it used to be called adrenalchrome instead, and was a thing in low budget murder mystery films.

TIL someone who decided it's a good idea to hang around a school brandishing a rifle for no other reason than he's legally allowed to, is indeed the right person.
They do that every so often. Was going to point out that an AR-15 isn't an assault rifle, but instead I'll go with pointing out his name is J'den. I know you shouldn't judge people by their names...but J'den.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Was going to point out that an AR-15 isn't an assault rifle
To be fair, the article itself says "semi-automatic rifle". And unfortunately, most people aren't going to understand the "longarm" category and wouldn't know "selective fire" from "selective service".

(Also, the man claims to be "a deterrent away from the crime we always have here". What gives him the right to be an armed vigilante?)

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
No it's obviously a hugs and kisses rifle. Those bullets lovingly massage flesh instead of traumatically penetrating
it.
While I take your point, I still believe correct terminology is important. Occasionally the US gets some kind of gun legislation, though never any that's good enough, and often written by people who seemingly don't know what they are talking about and don't care to find out. Meaning there's all sorts of ways to stop it meaningfully mattering. Various definitions of assault weapons come to mind.