The “WTF?!” Thread

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I garuntee looking in to who the real guy is will only validate that exact assumption.
It will. Gingrich is the father of the scorched-earth politics Republicans engage in today, and famously called for Bill Clinton to be impeached for his affair with Monica Lewinsky, while Gingrich himself was cheating on his own wife (to whom he eventually served divorce papers while she was in the hospital being treated for cancer).

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Hmmm. Anyone with an EV that lives in an HOA-based neighborhood? How accommodating - or not - have they been for stuff like this?

*edit* The plot thickens -

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Irish humour is not to be underestimated.

~

Oh no, if you really want them kids to avoid doing drugs, just show this cursed interview instead of all those other failed tactics. Some may not care for their health or mortality as much, but cringe, yes cringe is a far more familiar suffering.

The full interview for the lost masochistics (and yes there's talk of "the Jews" in there not included in above video too, cause of course 🙄);

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
The full Jim Caviezel interview is so fucked, but needs to be seen. All the way. Studied, analysed and archived. This should be a learning experience. A warning too.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
The full Jim Caviezel interview is so fucked, but needs to be seen. All the way. Studied, analysed and archived. This should be a learning experience. A warning too.

I'm never going to be able to watch Person of Interest again. Its ruined. Utterly fucked.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
I'm never going to be able to watch Person of Interest again. Its ruined. Utterly fucked.
Hey now, there's still Passion of the Christ 2 on the horizon! 😬

Been wanting to try Person of Interest at some point, but yeah am not sure it's as easy to separate this guy from his on screen persona after hearing and seeing who he is on set and in real life as opposed to other troubled actors: it's like a whole other level of unsettling conviction to madness.

I think that clip also cut out the bit where he went full on 'evil Rothschilds are who ppl got to stand up against' too (not sure if due to YouTube or optics, but remember seeing it on YouTube first either way). Am willing to bet it's Mel Gibson, Bannon and that Mormon conman Tim Ballard ushering him into the worse of this modern religious conspiracy world - can't imagine him googling any of that stuff himself. Bannon even mentioned in interview there being on the original Passion of Christ's film set, so they all been connected buddies for some while now.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
1, 2 ,3 ... no, no, no, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
1, 2 ,3 ... no, no, no, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
[Photo removed for peace of mind]
...did they just have calipers lying around or did they know this would be a special occasion?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I'm Methodist-Baptist, and most of our funerals don't go even close for that long.
Like I said, catholics. Torture you with boredom and wave an admonishing little finger in your face if you don't like it is how they do.

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I mean, a wake isn't the funeral service, it's the bit where you eat casseroles and reminisce