The “WTF?!” Thread

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
If we did that today it would totally work, except on a specific group of society.

"DON'T DROWN OR WE'LL SHOVE THIS UP YOUR ASS AND BLAST HOT TOBACCO SMOKE UP YOU. IF THE WATER DOESN'T GET YOU THE ASS CANCER WILL".

Swimming might die off completely except among fetishists.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
If we did that today it would totally work, except on a specific group of society.

"DON'T DROWN OR WE'LL SHOVE THIS UP YOUR ASS AND BLAST HOT TOBACCO SMOKE UP YOU. IF THE WATER DOESN'T GET YOU THE ASS CANCER WILL".

Swimming might die off completely except among fetishists.
Don't be giving Gwenyth Paltrow ideas.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland

Whole thread

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States

Whole thread
IMG_2747.png

Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
A more personal WTF situation: Just about half an hour ago I heard knocking and ringing on my doorbell. It turned out to be a passing motorist who found a toddler literally walking around barefoot in the middle of the street. One of my neighbors (the same one who warned me about my car being about to be towed; he's a good guy) took care of her while I called the police, and he ended up finding her home; she'd apparently just opened up an unlocked door and walked out. He told me that the conditions in the home were... less than ideal. The police stopped by and we filled them in on what happened, and now they're going to take it from here.

What a way to start a weekend.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Was floating in a blissful haze of political ignorance most of early life years, so am definitely way too late to this party. But wtf kinda name is 'Newt Gingrich'??

Obviously, don't judge a book by its cover, so while it does sound like an aristocrat Harry Potter or Charles Dickens (Dickensian is a word probably should've used) villain: I garuntee looking in to who the real guy is will only validate that exact assumption.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
1685193644061.png

Article lamenting the loss of star power in Hollywood notes that we don't really have any young stars at this time. There is no one that people say, "oh, that young fellow is going to be in that? I will go to the theater to see him! Heck, I'll stream that show!!!

And then you see that Sandra Bullock turns 59 this year. The "kid" from Speed and Demolition Man. If she's old, do you know what that makes me? How did that happen!?!?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Eh, I've heard it said that star power isn't a thing anymore, that it's franchise power instead.

OTOH, I bet a lot of Taylor Swift fans went to see Cats.

Reactions: gorfias