Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Terrorism works, evidently.

Am not allowed in that website though due to commie EU regulations.

-

Is frustrating that the only source for whether we won the war or not is a musty grumbling express columnist these days.
Screenshot_20230628-193126.png

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Is interesting coincidence the real audio of them talking syncs with gothic/Lovecraftian horror so well. Not going to look into it any further.

The Walsh baby is a real official thing he sells too. Very normal behaviour.
Screenshot_20230629-013203.png

Last edited:

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Is frustrating that the only source for whether we won the war or not is a musty grumbling express columnist these days.
Churchill: Lol I'm a racist
"Woke" people: According to the evidence, Churchill was a racist
Extremely reasonable and normal people: CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE SAYING CHURCHILL WAS A RACIST. TRULY THE WOKE MADNESS KNOWS NO LIMITS! SOCIETY IS COLLAPSING AS WE SPEAK!

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
That would be considered bad if he was a Democrat.
If it was a Democrat: pedophile! Groomer! Lock them up!

Since its a Republican: He's just expressing how much he loves her! It's biblically correct! All fathers fanticize about their hot daughters!

You only have to go to Twitter to see current examples of all the latter ones.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Churchill: Lol I'm a racist
"Woke" people: According to the evidence, Churchill was a racist
Extremely reasonable and normal people: CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE SAYING CHURCHILL WAS A RACIST. TRULY THE WOKE MADNESS KNOWS NO LIMITS! SOCIETY IS COLLAPSING AS WE SPEAK!
I cant understand why someone cant be a really important figure in WW2 AND racist. There is no mutual exclusion there

A person is not one moment in time

I'm just gonna let you figure it out.
Thanks Rogan. Now we have to deal with this nonsense

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
In case you're unaware of the running joke:

Ah yes, that brand of alleged humour from people who just do or say what they were wanting to anyway, but add the claim of jokes because they never understood ironic comedy and assumed it was a golden ticket to indulging their fetishes with a wink instead, like the RW think tank who all wore nappies as old white men, like Steven Crowder and J.P Sears wearing their wives clothing regularly, like various toxic guys I've met through life (it's always guys too. Weird). Ultimately, he and you and all the rest can identify those as jokes as much as you want, but it don't make them so. I'm also willing to bet they inspire more suicides than laughs. What? Hey, just jokes bro. ;p

I'm just gonna let you figure it out.
That dude gets so much worse the more you look into him.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I cant understand why someone cant be a really important figure in WW2 AND racist. There is no mutual exclusion there

A person is not one moment in time
I'm never gonna forget the story about how the Allies made Charles de Gaulle and the Free French Army rustle up a "white" fighting force to help retake Paris with because they didn't want African troops on positive propaganda reels.