Funny events in anti-woke world

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
This is like being bewildered that Jews might object to blood libel propaganda.
"But sacrificing people to use their blood in rituals is bad, why would you object to something exposing that?"
I never thought I'd see the day when people would actually be caping for child traffickers.

Unholy fucking Cthulhu?

Like seriously?

We're seriously going to this place?

We're pretending Epstein didn't happen now or something?

What about the Roachdale grooming gangs?

Because that's where your blood libel argument collapses because that wasn't happening. Child trafficking is and does happen.

Or worse are you trying to suggest child trafficking is good?

Either way I'm actually repulsed by whole post and that you'd happily stoop so low to such a dishonest level to try and score some kind of win. What the hell is wrong with you?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You are correct: it *is* about serious issues like child exploitation and trafficking. And it's fucking it up by pushing Qanon bullshit

And it's very much "if you don't like how this movie is bullshit, you're a pedophile", so don't even start
Doesn't help when a load of pedophiles actually have come out aggressively against the film............

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

After facing allegations that AMC, in an apparent bid to…not make money?… had disrupted showtimes, canceled screenings, and even deliberately broken its own air conditioners to drive people away from the movie, the chain’s CEO, Adam Aron, issued a statement this week on Twitter. Aron wrote that “Sadly, conspiracy theorists are so prevalent in America. So much garbage information is spread. More than ONE MILLION people have watched Sound Of Freedom at AMC Theatres. More than at any other theatre chain on the planet. Yet people falsely claim otherwise. It is so bizarre.”

Angel Studios issued its own statement in an effort to convince people that, at least in this one particular case, their paranoid instincts about shadowy cabals arrayed against them were not actually correct, writing that “AMC has been an outstanding partner for Angel Studios.” Studio exec Brandon Purdie also tacitly asked fans to not be, y’know, psychopaths, writing that, “We ask that anyone attending a screening of Sound Of Freedom show kindness to their local theater staff.”

AMC aren't against it.

Some-one is though and it's a weird set of co-incidences that have kept happening round showings from the classic pulled fire alarms not long into the film to cancelled tickets despite showings still happening to

It would be really cool if Qanon got rid of sex trafficking. Unfortunately, they are too far up to their own asses to actually find evidence and just make up nonsense to make themselves feel better.

Hey, Qanon, go tackle OUR. That would cure a lot of sex trafficking

You know how you get cranky at 'woke'. Well, this movie is THE example of that.

It's about company and a main character that fakes being for social justice to score money and political capital and usually causes the problems it pretends to solve
Except it's a fucking film. It's not Kony 2012 and Invisible Children. It's amazing just how many sham charities the woke lot happily threw money at but suddenly this one they have an issue with? and it's not even the charity it's a film vaguely connected to it lol.

To paraphrase Dara O'Brian "Have you looked at the adult literature section recently, it's all books like "Daddy No" and "Touched but not by an angel" and these are the things getting praise and lorded as must read books" so I put it to you why can't film have some stuff like this?

I brought up Captain America because I literally have seem people on about how MCU films should be supported and this film boycotted claiming they have saved more children......... no really.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I never thought I'd see the day when people would actually be caping for child traffickers.

Unholy fucking Cthulhu?

Like seriously?

Because that's where your blood libel argument collapses because that wasn't happening. Child trafficking is and does happen.

Either way I'm actually repulsed by whole post and that you'd happily stoop so low to such a dishonest level to try and score some kind of win. What the hell is wrong with you?
As if you arent aware of the context surrounding this particular film and who the target audience is accusing of grooming children.
I know the movie itself is based on a true story.
I hope repulsion is your single daily emotion for the rest of your life.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

Unholy fucking Cthulhu?

Like seriously?

No one is saying child trafficking isn't happening or is a good thing. Save the straw man for the crows.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Are these actual pedophiles or people who have an issue with self-aggrandizing propaganda and sensationalizing of a serious topic?
Actual ones.

The people with issues with self aggrandizing propaganda as still telling us how Greta Thunberg is a revolutionary leader and thinker of our age

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
As if you arent aware of the context surrounding this particular film and who the target audience is accusing of grooming children.
As if you aren't determining a film good or bad based on who is choosing to engage with it in a similar vein to many people who still claim the Wheddon Justice league was better than the Snyder Cut based entirely on the audience for the Snyder Cut.

I know the movie itself is based on a true story.
As based on a true story as many other such Hollywood films.

I hope repulsion is your single daily emotion for the rest of your life.
And I hope each night just about half way through the night you have to get up and pee and when you do you stub a toe on something for the rest of your life.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Actual ones.

The people with issues with self aggrandizing propaganda as still telling us how Greta Thunberg is a revolutionary leader and thinker of our age
Well, Thunberg got Andrew Tate arrested for sex trafficking while the people behind this film think Donald Trump is a champion against rape and that pizza restaurants are fronts for child trafficking despite no evidence to support such a belief.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
As if you aren't determining a film good or bad based on who is choosing to engage with it in a similar vein to many people who still claim the Wheddon Justice league was better than the Snyder Cut based entirely on the audience for the Snyder Cut.
I liked the Snyder Cut. I don't like this movie, what it represents or the people behind it.

This is a whole different ball game than which superhero movie is better.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
No one is saying child trafficking isn't happening or is a good thing. Save the straw man for the crows.

Or Really because if so then

This is like being bewildered that Jews might object to blood libel propaganda.
"But sacrificing people to use their blood in rituals is bad, why would you object to something exposing that?"
We're saying Jewish ceremonies where they murder children to use their blood to bake into bread is an actual thing that happens and not a fictional conspiracy theory?

Because either some-one here clearly is saying child trafficking doesn't happen just as Jewish blood sacrifice rituals don't or ......... oh wait there isn't an or because that's exactly what Kwak was doing.

So yeh Kwak was saying child trafficking isn't happening.

Which may be the lowest I've seen him stoop and the most spineless I've ever seen one of his replies, I say spineless because it's clear there's no integrity at all there. He's being basically Hasan Piker or Vaush, whatever position or claim to win doesn't matter if you truly believe it just go for shock value.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Well, Thunberg got Andrew Tate arrested for sex trafficking while the people behind this film think Donald Trump is a champion against rape and that pizza restaurants are fronts for child trafficking despite no evidence to support such a belief.
Despite the claim of the actual authorities involved lol.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Doesn't help when a load of pedophiles actually have come out aggressively against the film............
Lmao, and there it is. Just gonna ignore the actual professionals out there saving kids who're calling this asshole out for his grifting, harmful bullshit (both the actor and the real guy this story is "based on"), while calling people pointing that out pedophiles.

EDIT: Like, I'm never gonna watch those movie: I hate "based on a true story" with a fiery passion. So I read what it's based on. And that guy is a piece of shit. Have you done any research on this guy from people who aren't part of his scam? Have you even bothered to watch this movie before defending it? Or is this all just team jersey bullshit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicada 5

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Please do not insult your fellow forum users
So yeh Kwak was saying child trafficking isn't happening.
No I fucking wasn't you demented moron.
It's a real thing, being attributed to progressive culture, by a rightwing mob that has many of its own members engaging in the very thing they are screaming and working themselves into a murderous frenzy about.

Reactions: Cicada 5