Funny events in anti-woke world

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
When you see your character creation in actual ingame lighting and realize you're made an abomination.

Also, MAGA. My Ass Got Arrested

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Who the fuck these fools trying to fool? Especially when he was caught red-handed.
I've often wondered at this myself, but it seems that even the barest veneer of deception is enough for certain people who want to be deceived. I wouldn't have thought it would be worth the effort of bothering, but as long as they are given some kind of song sheet to follow, they'll sing the party line.

Y'all gonna sacrifice yoursevles, friends, or families to get your "precious messiah/god-king" out of jail?

No. Yeah, I didn't think so.
Always thought it was notable that people claiming Trump is a genius managed not to drink bleach when he told them to. But then didn't stop claiming he was a genius. They recognised the absurd, dangerous stupidity when it would affect them, and ignored it, and then went on as usual.

Reactions: BrawlMan and Absent

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Always thought it was notable that people claiming Trump is a genius managed not to drink bleach when he told them to.
He didn't tell them to drink the bleach. The type of media you consume told you he said that, but people who think Trump is smart hate those media outlets more than you hate Trump, so they didn't get the same message as you.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
He didn't tell them to drink the bleach. The type of media you consume told you he said that, but people who think Trump is smart hate those media outlets more than you hate Trump, so they didn't get the same message as you.
True. He only suggested injecting disinfectant, which is much better.

Donald Trump said:
And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Probably because it doesn't change the nature or content of the quote.
Also it seems the original quote doesn't have one, as he adds another clause after that which ends with a full stop.

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

Always been a bit vague on where, if anywhere, a question mark should be in those cases.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
He didn't tell them to drink the bleach.
Whilst technically true Trump didn't tell people to drink bleach, the general sentiment (given he proposed something appalling and unsafe with bleach) is not so far off that it's a hill I'd bother dying on.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Pause for a moment to think how long Trump and team must have spent planning and practising the expression he was going to pull for that mugshot to maximise political impact...

We can mock it, but the belligerent defiance will have been catnip to the Trump cult.

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

I wonder if it means something the only black man in the Trump 19 wasn't granted bond, and is still in custody. In other news, have you met my face eating leopard?
In addition with signing up with a bunch of bitches to be slaves to a biatch in a box stand, Floyd apparently assaulted an FBI officer. That's an additional reason why they're not letting him go. I do not know about the other 19, but I can only assume they never assaulted anybody or not got caught assaulting anybody.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008