BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Well now...

Not as demon-y as I would've expected. Also, Takashi Miike directing?!

That trailer music though. 😣
I'm still interested. Another anime on the watch list. 2023 has been a good year for some original anime titles or unique adaptions.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
They created a behind-the-scenes video of the process of animating a frame of Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget. Since plenty of people expressed a certain degree of interest in the movie, @FakeSympathy in particular, I thought I'd share.

I am a bit pleased to see that the eyeballs have a hole in the irises and they readjust the eyeballs with needles since that's how I was taught to do it and therefore did in the stop motion course I went to.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
They created a behind-the-scenes video of the process of animating a frame of Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget. Since plenty of people expressed a certain degree of interest in the movie, @FakeSympathy in particular, I thought I'd share.

I am a bit pleased to see that the eyeballs have a hole in the irises and they readjust the eyeballs with needles since that's how I was taught to do it and therefore did in the stop motion course I went to.
I am happy to see that it’s not a fake stop-motion via CGI. So much effort just for a single scene. Looking great so far

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland

I wonder if he types on the internet about how he's very very very smart and how he can predict everyone's post and how he understands everyone but nobody gets him.

More seriously, I have no sympathy for Willis, but cognitive diseases are terrifying in that they make you lose your self, your identity, your being, more than your body.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Absent

Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland

Weird nostalgia for a show I used to watch a lot and barely remember beyond the protagonist's pleasantly weird mugs and pleasantly weird guns. And the cool title theme.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

I wonder if he types on the internet about how he's very very very smart and how he can predict everyone's post and how he understands everyone but nobody gets him.

More seriously, I have no sympathy for Willis
Okay, I’ll bite. In which bowl of your cereal did Bruce Willis take a dump?

Absent

Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
Okay, I’ll bite. In which bowl of your cereal did Bruce Willis take a dump?
Several old anecdotes about him being an absolute dick to the common folk (some Planet-Hollywood-related), and some interview quotes that were beyond stupid. Plus possibly Gilliam's testimony.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

So they went and did it. I almost wish they had done it ala Solar Opposite, completely recasting Rick and Morty, but I guess the voices are just too iconic.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Kinda old but interesting for Friday the 13th fans (who are probably already aware anyways) -

…there's always gonna be a collection of naysayers. That's nothing new to me! I encountered this when Hannibal was announced. Some of those tweets looked like copy-and-paste jobs from 10 years ago. So, part of me is sorta leaning back with my arms across my chest saying, "Wait and see," and the other part is more like, "Well, folks like that may not have to make a living with their imaginations and what they can imagine must be very disappointing to them."

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Sir Michael Gambon passed away

The British actor, most broadly - but by no means exclusively - known as Dumbledore in Harry Potter (taking over for Richard Harris) was 82. He passed away in hospital after battling pneumonia; his wife Anne and son Fergus in attendance.