They fired the Escapist's editor, and the video team, Yahtzee resigns

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Debuts tomorrow on Thursday at 12:00 p.m.

I understand that it was put together in a hurry, but I kind of wish he had gone with a completely different aesthetic. As it is it really comes across as a cheap knockoff of his own show complete with OC (do not steal) Yahtzee. Zero Punctuation had a really strong aesthetic that the (new) Fully Ramblomatic review lacks.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I understand that it was put together in a hurry, but I kind of wish he had gone with a completely different aesthetic. As it is it really comes across as a cheap knockoff of his own show complete with OC (do not steal) Yahtzee. Zero Punctuation had a really strong aesthetic that the (new) Fully Ramblomatic review lacks.
Most people will get used to it. Fully Ramblomatic was how he started any way back on YouTube. Yahtzee is just coming full circle now. There will probably be some adjustment later, but I do not mind either way.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Most people will get used to it. Fully Ramblomatic was how he started any way back on YouTube. Yahtzee is just coming full circle now. There will probably be some adjustment later, but I do not mind either way.
It's the name, yes, but the original Fully Ramblomatic reviews had the same aesthetic as ZP. It's hardly coming full circle.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It's the name, yes, but the original Fully Ramblomatic reviews had the same aesthetic as ZP. It's hardly coming full circle.
It's the spirit that matters most any way that makes it all come full circle, regardless of yellow or red. I personally don't care so long as Nick, Yahtzee, whoever else is with them on the team, and the audience are happy. Count your blessings and enjoy what you got.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
I feel like this is yahtzee fully embracing his emo goth dark souls fanboy personality. I for one welcome this new My Chemical Punctuation format.

Reactions: Name and BrawlMan

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Did they actually say that it will be the last?
Not really, I meant Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation. Though I doubt they would have the nerve to have someone else do ZP. They had to disable comments for this last batch of videos because of the negativity, apparently.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Not really, I meant Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation. Though I doubt they would have the nerve to have someone else do ZP. They had to disable comments for this last batch of videos because of the negativity, apparently.
There's always AI. If it can be done for Spoony it can be done for Yahtzee.