General Gaming News.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm not giving him any attention. I refuse to watch the trailer or any other promotions that come out from now on.
But he's friends with these big names in Hollywood though. Look at all these celebrities that he knows personally. They're in his games and everything. Jordan Peele was with him on stage. He knows Jordan Peele! Look at all these big important people that he's friends with! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!!!

I've only just noticed now that Kojima has some huge small dick energy.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

"We'll also put Fortnite on any serious store"

Ok, Sweeney, then why is it on yours?

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
What did he do now? (genuine question)
Waste everyone's time talking 10 minutes about nothing, and giving us no gameplay footage (a running theme whenever most new games were announced at this year's Awards show), and is just a fancy tech demo on facial animations, of whatever Kojima was "talking about", while nearly every other developer that one at the Game Awards barely got less than 30 second and were told to "wrap it up", or the winners were rushed through for the sake of advertisers and celebrities not related to gaming. It reeks of high favoritism and hypocrisy. I know Christopher Judge (Kratos current voice actor) spent too much time talking about nothing last year at TGA, but fuck Geoff and those in charge by overcorrecting, treat devs like shit again, but will make a huge exception for Kojima, even though he didn't make a game that came out this year, we don't know when it will be out (I don't care, because I am not touching nor looking), and that TGA are punishing developers for a voice actors shitty mistake and ruining it for everyone else.

Kojima ego has gotten way out of control more than usual, and I have no interest in whatever fucking "game" he has this time. Death Stranding I have no interest in, and is concept facial animations don't count for shit, and he had the gall to say he's making another "new genre type" game. The fucker is trying to make another term similar to Strand-like and hope it will catch on, even though most people used the term to mock it. Though any attention is better than no attention for Kojima. Kojima, I respect you for Metal Gear and everything, but fuck off you fucking hypocrite. You went on about how all developers and their contributions are important back in the 2000s and 2010s, but you didn't lift a finger or say anything to support the devs who got benched and were barely allowed to speak or not at all. Yet you go on for 10+ minutes with nothing, because of favors, dick sucking, and you blind fanatics who can't see anything wrong/consider you a genius whenever you do something. You lose what respect I had for you, and I will be giving him any attention nor his games.

Suda51/Grasshopper make better games than you any way.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Hey all, wasn't sure where to put this but the two xbox RPGS escapist did that article on recently Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon are on sale for a couple bucks atm.

Pretty solid deal since physical copies are around $30

Im currently playing through blue dragon and enjoying it, very strong classic final fantasy vibes and excellent music reminiscent of FFVI.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK

Sigh.... They're really trying to create another "Skyrim on everything" case, aren't they? At least it's free for PC (not sure about consoles), and I know I'll be getting this. At least it will be still bettter than Starfield
Shit, Starfield got panned, let's re release the last good game we made, hopefully everyone will buy it and think we're good again!

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Sigh.... They're really trying to create another "Skyrim on everything" case, aren't they? At least it's free for PC (not sure about consoles), and I know I'll be getting this. At least it will be still bettter than Starfield
Shit, Starfield got panned, let's re release the last good game we made, hopefully everyone will buy it and think we're good again!
It’s free on PC because they can’t fool the modders who fixed the game for them.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
It’s free on PC because they can’t fool the modders who fixed the game for them.
Speaking of which, Skyrim SE's latest patch seems to bring back paid mod system that they tried to implement back in 2015. Apparently it's causing compatibility issue with the mods you can typically find on Nexus

IDK, Just feels like FO4 is most likely next. It should be easy enough to implement, right Bethesda?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Speaking of which, Skyrim SE's latest patch seems to bring back paid mod system that they tried to implement back in 2015. Apparently it's causing compatibility issue with the mods you can typically find on Nexus
It absolutely destroyed my game- even with all my mods updated, it won't even start a new game without crashing, let alone load any of my saves. And now I'd not only have to downgrade the executable to the previous version, I'd have to reinstall previous versions of all the mods. Thanks, Todd!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra