General Gaming News.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US

Activision community Manager butthurt, do yourself a favor and quit instead of being so bitchy moaning about the righteous review bomb you and everyone in the company deserved

Blessed be KonradLeijon!
Other devs seems to share the same sentiment. Maybe they really were under the threat of losing their jobs, so it was either keeping silence or sucking up to him. Until now

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Worst CEO ever.
The worst part is these CEOs virtually gets away scot-free. I think Elizabeth Holmes was the last ex-CEO to go to jail. Jeff Bezos, despite encouraging hostile work environment, doesn't seem to have any lawsuits against him after his depature from Amazon.

What chance do we have seeing Bobby suffer?

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
The worst part is these CEOs virtually gets away scot-free. I think Elizabeth Holmes was the last ex-CEO to go to jail. Jeff Bezos, despite encouraging hostile work environment, doesn't seem to have any lawsuits against him after his depature from Amazon.

What chance do we have seeing Bobby suffer?
Only when money stops talking will the perps will start walking…to prison. Actually exile to some isolated no man’s land would be preferable to taxpayers.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Yes, because she made the mistake of ripping off rich people.
Technically her mistake was getting caught. Well, firstly her product was suspect too. Why no one realized this before they got ripped off is where things get murky. Apparently she was close with a lot of big political/business names so that helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
I have spent way too much money on new games this year. And I don't have any of these yet! Hogwarts is on my radar.
Yeah, technically almost every winners are pretty good, or at least make snese for those categories. But what exactly was so "innovating" about Starfield, or labor-of-love about RDR2? Both the singleplayer and the RDO hasn't received support in years.

Is PC gaming market THAT BONE DRY of quality games? More than we realize?

Last edited:

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Seattle, WA
Country
US
Sifu - Best Games You Suck At? I take it most of these people I have never played God Hand.
Well, I guess Sifu can be a tough game. Lies of P should've won that one IMO.

In other news, it's that time of year again where SE is promising to push for blockchain and NFTS

You know, I'm starting to take these promises about as serious as North Korea's missile threats. And I'm a South Korean.
SE has been saying this for a while now, and nothing seems to be done

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Well, I guess Sifu can be a tough game. Lies of P should've won that one IMO.
I think the only reason Lies of P is considered easier, is due to people later figuring out the game is meant to be played more like Sekiro than Bloodborne. Sifu has limited lives. LoP doesn't, and let's your try as much as you want.

You know, I'm starting to take these promises of pushing for NFTs and blockchains about as serious as North Korea's missile threats. And I'm South Korean
SE has been saying this for a while now, and nothing seems to be done
They're just blowing smoke at this point, and I am not even phased anymore.

Reactions: FakeSympathy