General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Whoever approved this thing must've been laughing his ass off, because this thing begs to be fucked

Thrust without rhythm, and you won't attract the worm.

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Was the song actually aimed at Nikki Minaj, or did she just assume (because she married and defended a rapist, her brother is a child rapist she has also defended and she's worked with a child rapist) that it was?

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

I want to get excited for this, great cast, but I can't help but feel some deja vu. I feel like I've already seen this movie a couple times.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
These GQ interviews are pretty hit & miss, but this Kurt Russell one is pretty good. Around the 2:30 minute they ask him why he didn't do the Solid Snake voiceovers, or any of that kinda sideshow stuff. No dig on Metal Gear, but I really respect what he says here

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

I want to get excited for this, great cast, but I can't help but feel some deja vu. I feel like I've already seen this movie a couple times.
You know, I just watched this trailer and I've got a big stupid grin on my face. And yes you probably have seen this movie a few times. Where Eagles Dare, The Dirty Dozen, Inglorious Basterds are only the first three to cross my mind. Ask someone your dad or grandad's age and they'll likely list dozens more.

But I think this is a case of delivery and style working to offset the well worn story beats.

Also considering the presence of a longbow, I thought Ritchson was playing Fighting Jack Churchill