Funny events in anti-woke world

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
To those dick riding and sucking Ritts off, your inputs don't count for shit. Especially when the coward is running away from his actions, and his called "allies and brothers" ditched when they no longer needed him, when he failed them, or when consequences came a knocking, they pretended to not know him. He's still facing those lawsuits and he got no money. Wonderful. You got nowhere else to go Ritts.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

How the fuck do you get a 1050 SAT score which is equal to an ACT score of 20. For reference, I had a 25 ACT score when I was much younger, didn't study for the ACT, hated math(27 ACT score there), hated school, and was considered a joke in my school for my grades but I still somehow got a 3.4 GPA. I was also an immigrant, and my afterschool activities were watching TV, playing video games, and browsing the news on the Syrian Civil War and the Middle East.

Edit: I also watched lots of YouTube videos on new things.

And this is the guy everyone in the elite holds as the anti-racism scholar. No wonder employers think of us college grads as idiots.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Weirdly they didn't change the male avatar. I've seen some women on twitter who still Play Pokemon Go being pretty upset by the change to the female avatar though.
And there are women who don't care. What's your point?

Hired a known pedophile as her Twitch moderator
I haven't heard anything of this and found no information when I searched about it. I'm inclined to think this is just another lie about her.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
And there are women who don't care. What's your point?
Fucking weird how they only had a problem with the female character design now and only the female one not updating the male model to get rid of the many clipping issues it has lol

I haven't heard anything of this and found no information when I searched about it. I'm inclined to think this is just another lie about her.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
To those dick riding and sucking Ritts off, your inputs don't count for shit. Especially when the coward is running away from his actions, and his called "allies and brothers" ditched when they no longer needed him, when he failed them, or when consequences came a knocking, they pretended to not know him. He's still facing those lawsuits and he got no money. Wonderful. You got nowhere else to go Ritts.

Well I'm not surprised the information didn't get through the 2 short planks.

Also if we're playing the lawsuits game then I guess Trump never filed any stupid lawsuits either because that's what the ones against Rittenhouse are, stupid. I hope he countersues and wins

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Fucking weird how they only had a problem with the female character design now and only the female one not updating the male model to get rid of the many clipping issues it has lol
Then talk about that instead of bitching about the female avatar.

Looking further into this, the main source of this claim is Ian Miles Cheong, who once said the age of consent in the US is too high.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
How the fuck do you get a 1050 SAT score which is equal to an ACT score of 20.
I know quite a few people who flunked school and ended up achieving doctorates and professional success.

There are many reasons why this happens. Exams results you take in one year of your life do not necessarily sum up all your potential.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
And this is the guy everyone in the elite holds as the anti-racism scholar. No wonder employers think of us college grads as idiots.
There are more than a few problems with Ibram X. Kendi, but a supposed lack of academic achievement isn't one of them. He went on to get dual B.S, a Masters, and a PhD.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
How the fuck do you get a 1050 SAT score which is equal to an ACT score of 20.

I am the opposite person to this. I did a couple hundred points better than his SAT score in the 7th grade, when taken again for real in high school I was perfect on the math section... then while he was getting a pile of degrees I quit school twice... and now that he's a useless sack of crap I'm a productive member of society.

Test scores are metrics by which to guess someone's potential, they are not a real measurement of the person, and when you have the benefit of hindsight looking at their accomplishments, there's no reason to care about what abilities people might have guessed he has decades ago. I have opinions on school and intelligence and all that, but rather than ramble myself on both how I believe Kendi has reached the position he is in and also why we shouldn't care what he says, I will defer to my favorite quotable president to do so more succinctly:

" Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. " - Calvin Coolidge

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
This. Is. Fucking. Insane.
I hate that so much. The idea of "speaking in tongues" is that the grace of God might allow someone to speak in language that the listeners can't understand directly, but have them still be able to understand the message. With the Apostles, the idea is that they could preach in any language and have people from all different places fully understand what they were saying.

Making meaningless noises that nobody can understand is pretty much the opposite of that. At best, I can imagine feeling a catharsis from making random noises with specific intent and the belief that God will understand your prayer regardless, but I'm not giving the benefit of the doubt to anyone doing such a thing publicly, and especially not when trying to convince others of your viewpoint. It's almost certain that people doing that are pretending to have some extra special holiness that we must lack if we don't understand them, and it's just a disgusting act.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
'Oh look, guy character too looks wonky here, but let's not use that one because it won't prove our point.'

View attachment 10988

And hey, they made Ronaldo look ugly on purpose too! Why does the West hate handsome men?

View attachment 10989
Also, Frank West from Dead Rising was designed to be average-looking at best. And this was a character who debuted in 2006.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Then talk about that instead of bitching about the female avatar.
I did, I said it was weird how they hadn't bothered changing the male one.

Nice of you to ignore that.

Looking further into this, the main source of this claim is Ian Miles Cheong, who once said the age of consent in the US is too high.
You can or could fine the dude on twitter and ask him, people did, he wasn't shy about happily admitting both who he was, the charges and the fact Anita did hire him to be a chat mod.

I didn't and stop putting words in my mouth.
You get I put the winking face because I was aware it's not what you meant but it was a way what you said could be interpreted and had comedy to pretend it was that you meant right?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I didn't know about this news that happened 3 weeks ago. Abdominal disasters keep happening to him. Good job BLM.

Just wait until you're on the end of the petty lawsuits from some-one with an axe to grind. I'm sure your tune would change pretty quickly.

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Please do not engage in personal attacks of any kind on other forum users - single-thread ban issued
Also, Frank West from Dead Rising was designed to be average-looking at best. And this was a character who debuted in 2006.
West designed to be the "everyman" protag. The reasons fans love him so much was because of his tough, but clearly somewhat out of his depth personality. "I covered wars, ya know!". He's a goof too.

I didn't and stop putting words in my mouth.
He puts words in people's mouths, goals posts a lot, and likes kissing the ass of assholes out in the world. It's all he ever does, so don't the results surprise you.

Reactions: Cicada 5