Trump ordered to pay $350 million for fraudulent business practices in New York

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Trump says what he actually thinks about his supporters, then tries to play it off as a joke.

He also claimed to have twenty thousand supporters appear at a venue that can hold three thousand people, and joked about the heat in temperatures that sent six of his supporters to the hospital.

Trump apologists storming in to say that "the left is just overreacting" in three, two, one....

Reactions: BrawlMan

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Trump says what he actually thinks about his supporters, then tries to play it off as a joke.
I love the bit in the first video where he's protesting about the story where he called dead servicemen "suckers" and "losers", and argues that only a psycho would say that.

Well, if the shoe fits...

(Admittedly, he's a colossal narcissist rather than a psycho, but in many ways that would apply here, there's not much difference between the two.)

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
(Admittedly, he's a colossal narcissist rather than a psycho, but in many ways that would apply here, there's not much difference between the two.)
Narcissism is considered a personality disorder (Cluster B) and a psychosocial disability, so by psychiatric definition Trump is both a narcissist and a psycho.

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Convicted felon Donald Trump criticizes Biden's mental capacity, then in the very next sentence gets the name of his former White House doctor wrong.

Even Adam Sandler wouldn't write comedy this banal.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
So, bit of a resurrection for this thread.

Apparently, Trump has announced his intention to sue the DoJ for... I dunno, harassment, illegal law enforcement, whatever... demanding $100 million in damages. From what I've read, this has approximately zero legal merit. The DoJ then has 180 days to respond, and then the case may move to court.

However, the question is why: a) because he loves lawsuits even when they are hopeless; b) it's campaign PR and will be quietly dropped later, c)...

Start the case, and let it go through procedure. If he wins the election and becomes President, however, he has total control over the executive and immunity from prosecution. So he can potentially just order the DoJ to concede, settle, and hand $100 million over to him!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
So, bit of a resurrection for this thread.

Apparently, Trump has announced his intention to sue the DoJ for... I dunno, harassment, illegal law enforcement, whatever... demanding $100 million in damages. From what I've read, this has approximately zero legal merit. The DoJ then has 180 days to respond, and then the case may move to court.

However, the question is why: a) because he loves lawsuits even when they are hopeless; b) it's campaign PR and will be quietly dropped later, c)...

Start the case, and let it go through procedure. If he wins the election and becomes President, however, he has total control over the executive and immunity from prosecution. So he can potentially just order the DoJ to concede, settle, and hand $100 million over to him!
Yeah, I was thinking C as soon as I started reading this. Though A and B aren't unlikely either.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

He also claimed to have twenty thousand supporters appear at a venue that can hold three thousand people, and joked about the heat in temperatures that sent six of his supporters to the hospital.

Trump apologists storming in to say that "the left is just overreacting" in three, two, one....
I've watched long clips from a few of his recent rallys. I think he's starting to fade. He used to be able to put together fairly coherent speeches that stay on a sort of theme. Lately though it's like he struggles to remember what he's talking about very quickly and he'll do stuff like that and then say he's kidding. Not because he messed up but as a way to try and get himself back on track. Hit his inner reset button as it were.

His supporters are down to "eeh theres a general message in there somewhere of America First".

Biden really did him an amazing solid when he started freezing up like Mitch McConnell. If it weren't for that Trump would look much worse. Which he's really starting to now that Kamalas come in. I've been watching a lot of pollster reviewing interviews with undecided voters who voted for Trump in 2016 and the general consensus even among those still planning to vote for Trump was that Kamala just seems more cognizant.

You may ask why still vote for Trump? The interviewees still had that weird worldview that "a business man running the government is better than a career politician". It's sad that they think that, but its difficult to defend how much of our budget goes to things not directly related to infrastructure and social welfare for existing Americans.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You may ask why still vote for Trump? The interviewees still had that weird worldview that "a business man running the government is better than a career politician". It's sad that they think that, but its difficult to defend how much of our budget goes to things not directly related to infrastructure and social welfare for existing Americans.
Then they're dumb ass bitches that sealed their own fate and too dumb, selectively oblivious, or all the above to know it. They have no one to blame, but themselves, yet won't own up to it. Good luck with your "paradise", you heathens.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
I've watched long clips from a few of his recent rallys. I think he's starting to fade. He used to be able to put together fairly coherent speeches that stay on a sort of theme. Lately though it's like he struggles to remember what he's talking about very quickly and he'll do stuff like that and then say he's kidding. Not because he messed up but as a way to try and get himself back on track. Hit his inner reset button as it were.
I agree, he's further from his peak than he was 8 years ago, no doubt about that. But the question isn't Trump vs Trump 8 years ago, it's Trump vs Harris. Is he worse at making coherent statements than Harris?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Have you listened to statements by either of them?
I have. Biden wasn't, but Harris is many orders of magnitude more coherent. He can barely string a sentence. He recently told a news show it should bring back a presenter 20 years dead.

Also: "She had the other interview with the other guy who was a nice guy I think from Philadelphia from Pennsylvania, he was a nice guy, he was asking her all these — the daily take — they don’t take like I do! Anybody wants to go, go what the hell differences they make — they have — and how dishonest was ABC..."

Last edited:

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Have you listened to statements by either of them? I don't blame you if you haven't, it's reasonable to accept that your opinion isn't changing anyway.
I hate Harris and yes, the debate went perfectly for her because compared to Trump she sounds like she doesn't have dementia and that she doesn't come across as a giant whiny baby.