Share some things that make you smile!

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I jogged and walked 2-4 miles today. I couldn't keep track of the distance since it was my first time in a while, and I ended up lost in a metro park and didn't have a phone, but it was fine.

jamesalery1

Jun 2, 2024
Country
United States
here are some things that make me happy,
doing workout
learning english language (english is not my mother language.), i like to learn about histories of wars, countries and inventions.
Also, I have great interest in playing Pubg. :sneaky::):giggle:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Bond is strong with these two -

I will never, EVER understand people who get this comfortable with dangerous wild animals. I mean, my house cat is notorious for scratching and biting when we play; and he's about 8 pounds. I can't imagine what a couple hundred pound "cat" could do to a person even during innocent playing let alone the very real potential that wild instinct might turn a game into a hunt unbeknownst to someone this confident in their comfort level with said couple hundred pound cat.

I'm reminded of the famous video from a long time ago with the two guys who'd raised a lion and released it into the wild, and then reunited years later by just walking into the wild and expecting the lion to remember them. It's a very sweet video, but could easily have gone sideways in any variety of fatal ways.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I saw an actual DeLorean when I went to my mechanic this week.

View attachment 11382

(Apologies for the uncentered picture. It was hard to see my phone's screen in the sunlight.)
A few years ago at an anime con I went too, someone brought a delorian around and it was tricked out so it looked like the one from Back to the Future.