US 2024 Presidential Election

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
It's a MAN BABY! There is an unfortunate condition where a person might be born with both sets of genitals and maybe the dude is like that? But from apparent bulge, it looks like he still has guy parts? This is not a female, has Y chromosomes, so, there it is.
Point us to a source that outright says that upon testing the athlete has been proven to have an XY configuration.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
I am writing that you and I don't decide. The least representative branch of government will: the judiciary. And they can decide, not in the future but right now, the right to rape children MAY be included.

There are women marrying dolphins and trees and engaging in "sologomy" marrying themselves. Not sure what the legal impact of such acts is.
Course, Anita says this is just how she celebrated her birthday, not marrying herself

View attachment 11629

I do not understand this sentence. You talking about anti miscegenation decision?

How about a man's right to call himself a woman and competing in women's sports, erasing women? Would a reasonable interpretation of this child rape advancing law include protecting "trans-women"' aka men's, rights to erase women in sports?

I hear the 2 top boxing contenders in the women's Olympics are both biological men.

View attachment 11628

I have a daughter that I would be outraged if she trained hard to be the best of the best, but found herself erased by such men.

But on topic, can Trump use this topic to help himself in 2024. Sadly, I think not. The crazy bitter childless cat ladies are more likely to support this sort of thing than just about anyone else!!!

We are seeing a backlash against companies that have a policy to avoid hiring white men as the current USSC is starting to find DEI to be an illegal violation of the 14th. I'd prefer a 1st A. protection of association. If Harvard University wants diversity? Go for it. You want an all white bus company? Good luck with that: I think you'll fail but it should be your right to try if you want to do so. The idea is get the Fed out of the quota business.
Not sure what else you're writing. Do you want to de stigmatize MAPS in the hopes they'll be more likely to not break the law?

I'm sure the members of NAMBLA make similar arguments.

I disagree but for this thread, my question is, would Trump bringing it up help his electoral chances. I'm convinced now, there are too many crazy bitter childless cat ladies that love this sort of thing to help.
You just chug ALL the koolaid don't you?
Try being less credulous and you may actually learn to live in the real world with the rest of the real adults.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
You heard something and went running with no actual evidence. Had this been 1935 I'm sure you'd have heard that the jews were stealing all the money and causing all the problems in Germany as well.
True, the Asian guy is new and I haven't hear much yet. The Algerian man? Heard the necessary.

Found this earlier
What makes you call them a "depraved freak"?
Might be fun to do a national poll on that one. Who wouldn't call the drag queen with demon horns reading to little children anything other than depraved freak?

But I kinda have an answer to my question: should what appears to be a drive to rape children and legalize it, normalize it, be a Trump position in 2024. Everyone that already sees it happening is voting for him. Those who don't appear to be willful so, my advice to Trump? Talk about the dollar, immigration, inflation, war in Ukraine.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Point us to a source that outright says that upon testing the athlete has been proven to have an XY configuration.
Not that it matters but, " IBA President Umar Kremlev told the Russian news agency Tass last year the disqualifications were because “it was proven they have XY chromosomes.” "
Boxer Imane Khelif, who faced gender-eligibility claim, wins Olympic bout - The Washington Post
and
Olympic Boxer at Center of Gender Controversy Clinches Medal | National Review

It doesn't matter as my question to you is, do you support biological men identifying as women being allowed to compete in women's sports or not.

If you do, I think you insane and harmful.

But for terms of this thread, would it help Trump or not to bring this (and a pro-normalization and decriminalization of raping children) into the debate. I'm thinking not as there are too many crazy bitter childless cat ladies out there that just wont care. You're not going to convert any of them from Cackles to Trump on this issue.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
Not that it matters but, " IBA President Umar Kremlev told the Russian news agency Tass last year the disqualifications were because “it was proven they have XY chromosomes.” "
Ahh yes, famously trustworthy and reliably Tass.ru, and I assume that you are also fluent in russian as to ensure that no mistranslations or misunderstandings took place? And of course you'll vouch for the reliability of IBA, right?

And wait, doesn't this source explicitly note
" It remains unclear what standards Khelif and Lin Yu Ting of Taiwan failed last year to lead to the disqualifications. "

But wouldn't that indicate that there wasn't actually a clear statement that the athlete has the XY configuration?
And to make it even better the WP, in an uncharacteristic show of investigative journalism, even notes
" there never has been evidence that either Khelif or Lin had XY chromosomes or elevated levels of testosterone."

But, regardless, I'm sure third time will prove the charm.

" sparking rumors after the Khelif-Carini match that Khelif is transgender. "
Ohh dear, Rumors, yikes, I've heard that those carry a lot of weight in the scientific community, or was I thinking of facts? Guess we'll never know.

" Point to note, the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential. "
Ahh, there we go the famous "I'm not going to tell you what the test is or what the exact results were, but they support my findings completely" also known as the "trust me bro, I can always tell" test.

" In a separate statement, the IOC disputed the results of the IBA’s test that led the boxing association to disqualify Khelif and Lin. "
Well, the gall of that darned IOC, just going about and disputing perfectly valid biased findings, shame on them.

It doesn't matter as my question to you is, do you support biological men identifying as women being allowed to compete in women's sports or not.

If you do, I think you insane and harmful.
My response is that I don't give a hoot, which is, coincidentally, still more than you'd have cared if this wasn't a chance to bash at your imagined enemy, or perhaps go to bat for your dear leader. None of your ilk care about women in sports, you only want to use them as a cudgel, self serving pricks that you are.

But, for the sake of argument, you're suggesting that someone being born a certain way might provide them a genetic advantage in a field of competition and hence we should ensure that only people of similar genetic disposition compete?

Since 1984 there hasn't been a white, asian, or latin winner of the 100 metres race in the olypmics, whereas you can find plenty of examples of transpeople losing to non-trans athletes. By your own standards we should establish competitions based on race so that everyone is on the same level?

But for terms of this thread, would it help Trump or not to bring this (and a pro-normalization and decriminalization of raping children) into the debate. I'm thinking not as there are too many crazy bitter childless cat ladies out there that just wont care. You're not going to convert any of them from Cackles to Trump on this issue.
You're a fucking moron, try to be a better person.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I am writing that you and I don't decide. The least representative branch of government will: the judiciary. And they can decide, not in the future but right now, the right to rape children MAY be included.
Their ability to decide such would be exactly the same after this Act as it is currently. And yet the chance of that happening remains a fevered, hysterical nothing.

There are women marrying dolphins and trees and engaging in "sologomy" marrying themselves. Not sure what the legal impact of such acts is.
It's nothing. There is no legal impact. Their fearmongering was bollocks back then, and we duly ignored it. It's bollocks now too.

I do not understand this sentence. You talking about anti miscegenation decision?
I'm talking about your claim that Dems were aiming to normalise and legalise child rape. You have exactly as much basis to claim it for this law as for the 1964 Civil Rights Act, since they both contain equivalent provisions.

How about a man's right to call himself a woman and competing in women's sports, erasing women? Would a reasonable interpretation of this child rape advancing law include protecting "trans-women"' aka men's, rights to erase women in sports?

I hear the 2 top boxing contenders in the women's Olympics are both biological men.

I have a daughter that I would be outraged if she trained hard to be the best of the best, but found herself erased by such men.
You heard wrong-- no doubt because you get your information from liars who try to stoke culture wars. They're both biological women-- assigned female at birth. Right-wing grifters and a Kremlin stooge have been spreading misinformation otherwise because one of them beat a Russian athlete a while ago.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Do you support biological men identifying as women being allowed to compete in women's sports or not.

My response is that I don't give a hoot
Thank you. Your position is erasing women in sports. Title 9 exists for a reason.

Their ability to decide such would be exactly the same after this Act as it is currently. And yet the chance of that happening remains a fevered, hysterical nothing.
And gay marriage wasn't on Barney Frank's radar. Then suddenly the USSC discovered a constitutional right to it. Things can change very quickly. Sometimes in ways you support. Others can be in ways you cannot support. But always, if you disagree with it? Could be a looooong time in reversing.
...They're [2 apparent men winning Olympic boxing] both biological women-- assigned female at birth.
I doubt it but for the sake of argument, never mind this instance. Do you support biological men that identify as women competing against women in women's sports or not? @dreng3 above holds that this isn't worth a hoot. Your opinion?

Aaaaaaand you're on ignore. If that's the best argument you can make, you have nothing worthwhile to say.
Aaaaaaand if he think protecting children from being raped is like denying civil rights, good riddance.

Last edited:

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
I doubt it but for the sake of argument, never mind this instance. Do you support biological men that identify as women competing against women in women's sports or not? @dreng3 above holds that this isn't worth a hoot. Your opinion?
Holy shifting goalposts Batman.

If this was a real-time conversation I'd challenge you to name three different women who took a medal in the 2020 olympics and I'd be sure you couldn't,nor could I, for that matter (I think Rapino took gold (Only player in US soccer that I know) and I suspect Biles might have taken a medal before leaving the competition). Truth is, you don't give a shit about women in sports, I don't give much of a shit about women in sports either, but I'm not the one using it to target anyone and calling for their exclusion, you are.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Holy shifting goalposts Batman.

If this was a real-time conversation I'd challenge you to name three different women who took a medal in the 2020 olympics and I'd be sure you couldn't,nor could I, for that matter (I think Rapino took gold (Only player in US soccer that I know) and I suspect Biles might have taken a medal before leaving the competition). Truth is, you don't give a shit about women in sports, I don't give much of a shit about women in sports either, but I'm not the one using it to target anyone and calling for their exclusion, you are.
Again, the woman I care most about in sports is my daughter. She got to play with other biological girls without having her head slammed in by a biological male, as she was protected by Title 9. For now. Biden admin tried to unilaterally apply Title 9 to Trans! Blocked in 26 states so far. https://www.washingtonpost.com/educ...itleix-courts-gender-identity-discrimination/

I hope one day to have grand children. I want them protected as well.

But I'm learning: I just don't think this issue will help Trump for reasons. Best to stick to inflation, international strength of the US dollar, the invasion at our southern border and maybe election integrity.

Trying to think up some more stuff pissing me off. My kids, both in skilled/professional jobs making good money, cannot afford a house.

Any other topics y'all think can swing this election one way or the other?

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
Again, the woman I care most about in sports is my daughter. She got to play with other biological girls without having her head slammed in by a biological male, as she was protected by Title 9. For now. Biden admin tried to unilaterally apply Title 9 to Trans! Blocked in 26 states so far. https://www.washingtonpost.com/educ...itleix-courts-gender-identity-discrimination/

I hope one day to have grand children. I want them protected as well.

But I'm learning: I just don't think this issue will help Trump for reasons. Best to stick to inflation, international strength of the US dollar, the invasion at our southern border and maybe election integrity.

Trying to think up some more stuff pissing me off. My kids, both in skilled/professional jobs making good money, cannot afford a house.

Any other topics y'all think can swing this election one way or the other?

So you don't care about women in sports, you care about your daughter. That kinda proves the point, doesn't it, people like you only ever care when it directly affects you or when you can use it to bludgeon someone you don't like.
It is the same as the abortion issue, "every abortion is amoral except for mine". Disgusting.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
And gay marriage wasn't on Barney Frank's radar. Then suddenly the USSC discovered a constitutional right to it. Things can change very quickly. Sometimes in ways you support. Others can be in ways you cannot support. But always, if you disagree with it? Could be a looooong time in reversing.
This is not an argument. As soon as its pointed out that the impact of the Act is factually not what you said it was, you just start talking about other unrelated past situations as if they prove something.

But they show us nothing about the Act we're discussing. It remains true that the Act gives the judicial branch no more power than they already had to rule on statutory rape. It remains true that the law will do absolutely nothing in that area. You're either lying, or (more likely) you've been lied to by the far-right, outrage-peddling media you consume and are repeating it uncritically.

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
So you don't care about women in sports, you care about your daughter. That kinda proves the point, doesn't it, people like you only ever care when it directly affects you or when you can use it to bludgeon someone you don't like.
It is the same as the abortion issue, "every abortion is amoral except for mine". Disgusting.
How did you get from me writing I care most about my daughter (and hopefully one day my grand daughter) not getting their heads smashed in by a biological male: that they deserve Title 9 protection to me not caring unless it directly affects me?

This is not an argument. As soon as its pointed out that the impact of the Act is factually not what you said it was, you just start talking about other unrelated past situations as if they prove something.

But they show us nothing about the Act we're discussing. It remains true that the Act gives the judicial branch no more power than they already had to rule on statutory rape. It remains true that the law will do absolutely nothing in that area. You're either lying, or (more likely) you've been lied to by the far-right, outrage-peddling media you consume and are repeating it uncritically.
Um, "What's past is prologue"
ITMT: gotta look into this reported poll:

1722817624014.png

EDIT: Found this... dunno who these people are. Biased poll?

2nd Edit: Dunno if this issue will help Trump or not but he is taking this on:

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Um, "What's past is prologue"
...but the past doesn't provide any precedent for your position. Given that the judiciary have had exactly the same provisions for other groups since 1964, and they've never been used to legalise paedophilia. And dozens of other countries, plus 20+ states, have had protections for orientation, and none have ever used them to legalise paedophilia.

If "the past is prologue", it goes to show that anti-discrimination protections don't lead to the ridiculous end-point you're speculating they would. What you're speculating about has no precedent whatsoever.

Last edited:

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Who wouldn't call the drag queen with demon horns reading to little children anything other than depraved freak?
Given that you are bringing that up in the context of paedophilia it is obviously not an insult of endearment or anything like that, you are calling them a depraved freak as a statement on their morals. And I have yet to see anything to indicate that this individual has done anything immoral, other than you spouting additional views of what the overall context supposedly is.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
It's really depressing to see people who seemed otherwise decent, with some quirky views, go full hateful bigot. Guess the political climate these days really is encouraging people to drop the masks.
Eh, they've been like that for a while. But yeah, bout the time of Trump's first election, Gorfias was saying he didn't vote for the pussy grabber.