US 2024 Presidential Election

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I find it fascinating that Republicans are so bothered about unspecified plans to steal the election when Republican activist groups have pretty much openly stated an intent to infiltrate the election counting process. No matter the rhetoric about "defending" election integrity, those sorts of activists are biased, whether intentionally or not, and they will undermine integrity more than they will ever improve it.
It makes much more sense when you remember that Republicans define "voter fraud" as "not voting for Republicans".

Trump claims that the audience "went crazy" when the moderators of his debate with Harris fact-checked him.

There was no audience at the debate. But maybe there was one in his head....

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Trump claims that the audience "went crazy" when the moderators of his debate with Harris fact-checked him.
I've just seen a few clips of Trump answering some questions. In one, he's asked what he's going to do about protecting manufacturing jobs, and he launches into a confused waffle about nuclear war. And that's what he manages when he's not telling us about "windmills" killing whales (because apparently that's a thing in his mind).

How did anyone think this confused old man was going to beat Harris in a head to head debate? And how does anyone think he's going to manage when up against major world leaders in negotiations?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States

There was no audience at the debate.
I'm convinced it's a bit. Like a comedian exploring absurdly hands-off material just to see if his audience is truly committed to the entertainment and will stay with him. I swear, there's audio somewhere where, just like the "grab them by the p*ssy" sound bite, he says "these idiots don't care what I say; I've got them eating out of my fucking hand after I scratched my sweaty balls with overgrown fingernails in the dead of summer and haven't showered in 3 days; they'll ask for seconds and fight for the scraps."

Reactions: BrawlMan