US 2024 Presidential Election

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Interesting...
Is it though?

From a man with such a long history of just saying anything, and whose trust levels with Iran must be close to zero after he burnt down the last deal? No details, no vision, no plan? How do we tell this as some sort of serious idea as opposed to one of his confused, old man brain farts?

What seems to be the case is that destroying the previous agreement was a mistake, as Iran is getting ever closer to nuclear capability. Just to be clear here, according to a leaked memo from the British ambassador at the time, Trump scrapped the old plan out of spite, just to destroy something Obama achieved. That's the level of statecraft we're talking about here.

Of course, not that Biden's got any plusses here, because he's been sat around ineffectually twiddling his thumbs on the Middle East. Honestly, I wonder whether the Biden administration's Middle East strategy is to pretend it isn't there and hope it goes away.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Is it though?

From a man with such a long history of just saying anything, and whose trust levels with Iran must be close to zero after he burnt down the last deal? No details, no vision, no plan? How do we tell this as some sort of serious idea as opposed to one of his confused, old man brain farts?

What seems to be the case is that destroying the previous agreement was a mistake, as Iran is getting ever closer to nuclear capability. Just to be clear here, according to a leaked memo from the British ambassador at the time, Trump scrapped the old plan out of spite, just to destroy something Obama achieved. That's the level of statecraft we're talking about here.

Of course, not that Biden's got any plusses here, because he's been sat around ineffectually twiddling his thumbs on the Middle East. Honestly, I wonder whether the Biden administration's Middle East strategy is to pretend it isn't there and hope it goes away.

No, I don't think he is sincere. Still, a growing part of his base doesn't want young men to fight wars for a society (US) interestingly dominated by women and wealthy older people (ex. baby boomers and Gen X men) who they don't like due to a wide variety of reasons.

I honestly think if Kamala loses it will be because of this. If Trump were smart, he would do more of this.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Criminal scum.

As reported by Sebastian Smith, AFP Washington desk chief, "Trump in Erie, PA, says in US 'the police aren’t allowed to do their job.' To stop crime, you need 'one really violent day.' He says: 'One rough hour and I mean real rough, the word would get out and it would end immediately.'"
Looks like this idiot missed the point of the Purge movies, and show each film clearly doesn't favor people like Trump and condemns them for the monstrous crimes and horrible actions.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Criminal scum.

As reported by Sebastian Smith, AFP Washington desk chief, "Trump in Erie, PA, says in US 'the police aren’t allowed to do their job.' To stop crime, you need 'one really violent day.' He says: 'One rough hour and I mean real rough, the word would get out and it would end immediately.'"
That's not fair, the cops already get to murder whoever they want. Why do they get a Purge Day and we don't!?!?! 😠

Reactions: BrawlMan

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Why does only Trump get the plaudits for pulling the US out, but only Biden the blame for it going badly?
Because Biden was holding the bag when it went down. Except for Covid, everything Trump touched went incredibly well, everything Biden touched turned to dross. Might have something to do with Trump the man vs. Biden the puppet and his handlers. And those same incompetent and/or evil puppet masters will be controlling Kamala.

November can't come fast enough.
because there was nothing to be charged with
Show me the man, I'll show you the crime. That's without talking about Biden's having done far worse than Trump with regard to taking documents home when he was a US Senator. But Trump gets charged while Biden is found to be incompetent to stand trial. You really want to go with that, "Biden never committed any crimes" angle? Not a good look.
There's no plan by people in the US to destroy the working class or whatever by letting immigrants in. There are various plans, of course, to make things better for the actual elite at the expense of the working class. Trump's own actions come to mind. This actually is an existential problem for the US.
And yet, wages, relative to inflation, were up under Trump, down under Biden. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. One has a record of success, the other, of staggering failure, war, a declining standard of living and worse. The other put us on a path that put America 1st. Even though Biden is not running (and, as an October surprise, I think he'll step down and elevate Kamala before the election) I think Kamala an empty suit, as was Biden. It is his puppet masters that will control her and her decisions. And those decisions will be as bad for the American people as were Bidens.

A joke, but some humor is best as it is true:

Last edited:

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Except for Covid, everything Trump touched went incredibly well, everything Biden touched turned to dross. Might
leading a so far reasonably effective united front against Russia and expand NATO with countries previously thought unthinkably certainly isnt dross. Especially when the alternative on offer from Trump are betrayal and capitulation.

the US also seem to have a better grip on inflation than their peers.

Show me the man, I'll show you the crime. That's without talking about Biden's having done far worse than Trump with regard to taking documents home when he was a US Senator. But Trump gets charged while Biden is found to be incompetent to stand trial. You really want to go with that, "Biden never committed any crimes" angle? Not a good look.
it’s been years and so far the best thing Republicans could come up with was that Biden did his job by removing a corrupt procecutor. Their desperation with Hunter seems to suggest they just couldn’t find anything out of the ordinary with daddy.

Though given the alternative is Trump the serial criminal who blatendly used his office to enrich himself you can see why I don’t think Republicans take on Bidens conduct is in good faith.

You can’t glorify corruption for eight years and then go “our opponent is crooked! We don’t know why yet but take our word for it!”

Last edited:

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Show me the man, I'll show you the crime.
Strange, then, that countless crony prosecutors focusing on Biden have failed to "show the crime". Not a single one has been able to pony up substantial or serious evidence.

Whereas Trump is a convicted felon. History of refusing to pay contractors. History of stiffing his employees. History of reneging on contracts and legal obligations. History of sexual assault. History of draft-dodging. History of bankruptcy. All of these things a matter of record.

That's without talking about Biden's having done far worse than Trump with regard to taking documents home when he was a US Senator. But Trump gets charged while Biden is found to be incompetent to stand trial.
This is a lie. Biden's document mishandling was far, far less severe than Trump's-- fewer documents by far, and of less import. Biden returned them as soon as notified; Trump did not. Trump boasted about state secrets to people without permitted access; Biden did not. And Trump was keeping them in his bloody toilet. In every possible respect, Trump's document mishandling was greatly worse.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

not create a fake image of the Michigan crowd using artificial intelligence or anything else. As genuine photos and videos showed, and reporters on scene confirmed, she had a real crowd of thousands of people at the airport event.

The false claim that the Harris campaign was pushing fake images of this Michigan crowd had been circulated by some far-right influencers before Trump adopted it.

Asked by CNN in August why he made the false claim, Trump said he “can’t say what was there, who was there” and could only speak about his own large crowds. But he made another false claim about Harris’ crowds at the presidential debate against Harris in September, wrongly saying, “People don’t go to her rallies.”

False claim: Biden or Harris orchestrated Trump’s legal cases

Trump has repeatedly claimed this year that “all” of the legal cases against him, including local and state cases, were all orchestrated by Biden for the purpose of “election interference,” to help Democrats win the election.

In July, when Biden dropped out of the race and Harris became the Democratic candidate, Trump began claiming she was the one behind the cases.

Facts First: These claims are false. There is no evidence that Biden personally orchestrated any of these cases. Trump never presented any evidence for that claim, let alone for suddenly making the vice president the target of the claim after months of directing it at the president.

There is no sign that either Biden or Harris had any role in bringing charges against Trump in Manhattan, New York (where Trump was convicted of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records) or Fulton County, Georgia (where an election subversion case against Trump is on hold over a battle about whether the district attorney should be disqualified). Those prosecutions have been led by elected local prosecutors, both Democrats, who do not even report to the federal government.

Trump’s two federal criminal cases, one about election subversion and one about Trump’s retention of classified documents after his presidency, were brought by a special counsel, Jack Smith. A judge dismissed the classified documents case in July, but Smith is appealing.

Smith was appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland, a Biden appointee, but that is far from proof that Biden orchestrated the prosecutions – and certainly not proof that Harris did. Garland has said he would resign if Biden ever asked him to take action against Trump, but expressed confidence that Biden would never put him in that position.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Whereas Trump is a convicted felon. History of refusing to pay contractors. History of stiffing his employees. History of reneging on contracts and legal obligations. History of sexual assault. History of draft-dodging. History of bankruptcy. All of these things a matter of record.
Many of which he openly admits, or even brags about.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Strange, then, that countless crony prosecutors focusing on Biden have failed to "show the crime". Not a single one has been able to pony up substantial or serious evidence.
LOL, so wrong. The document case alone, they told us they didn't prosecute him not because there wasn't an obvious case there but that he was too senile to prosecute. And we will find POTUS can do what Trump did. Senator and VP Biden could not.

Ooops, thought the VP debate was 10/10. Nope. Tomorrow 10/1.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Because Biden was holding the bag when it went down. Except for Covid, everything Trump touched went incredibly well, everything Biden touched turned to dross. Might have something to do with Trump the man vs. Biden the puppet and his handlers. And those same incompetent and/or evil puppet masters will be controlling Kamala.

November can't come fast enough.

And yet, wages, relative to inflation, were up under Trump, down under Biden. Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. One has a record of success, the other, of staggering failure, war, a declining standard of living and worse. The other put us on a path that put America 1st. Even though Biden is not running (and, as an October surprise, I think he'll step down and elevate Kamala before the election) I think Kamala an empty suit, as was Biden. It is his puppet masters that will control her and her decisions. And those decisions will be as bad for the American people as were Bidens.

A joke, but some humor is best as it is true:
It's like you live in an alternate dimension. It's criminal what rightwing fascist media has done to your brain.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
LOL, so wrong. The document case alone, they told us they didn't prosecute him not because there wasn't an obvious case there but that he was too senile to prosecute. And we will find POTUS can do what Trump did. Senator and VP Biden could not.

Ooops, thought the VP debate was 10/10. Nope. Tomorrow 10/1.

That's what you were told (and apparently uncritically accepted), but what evidence has been shown for either his criminality or him being "too senile to prosecute"*?

* Biden is, obviously, old and has lost (at least) a step. That's a far cry from legally unprosecutable, though.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Trump openly calls for "one real rough, nasty day" for police to commit violence against (presumed) criminals.

He claims that Harris enacted a law so that California won't prosecute shoplifters if they steal items worth less than $950. That's bullshit, of course; California classes shoplifting under $950 as a misdemeanor instead of a felony, and Harris had nothing to do with the law- it was voted in through a referendum.

(We all know that Trump doesn't care about that anyway. What he wants is for the police to commit violence against whoever he doesn't like. And Republicans cheer, because they see the police as their enforcers to keep "those people" "in their place".)

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

They will then proceed to vote for the climate-denying GOP for no reason in November.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

They will then proceed to vote for the climate-denying GOP for no reason in November.
they can just sell their houses and move.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
LOL, so wrong. The document case alone, they told us they didn't prosecute him not because there wasn't an obvious case there but that he was too senile to prosecute.
Everything I said was true. Biden cooperated and returned the documents immediately; Trump did not. Trump sought to destroy evidence; Biden did not. You're presumably referring to the description of Biden as "an elderly man with a poor memory"-- probably because you haven't bothered to look at the rest of the findings. But here's the long and short of it: there were quite a few reasons not to prosecute, and that was the least of them. What Biden did frankly was not even a fraction as serious as what Trump did.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica

1727739941665.png

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Selfish bastards. What the fuck y'all Repubfucks needed that money for? Cocaine and hookers? Sometimes I do wish a transmutation circle and philosopher stone existed. They'd be more willing to give money to people who actually need it when their asses are about be cooked and be forced to do the healing and repairing with their own souls.

Telling the truth Stewart!

Last edited: