Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Capcom vs. SNK 3

Marvel vs. Capcom 4

Bayonetta 3

A Battle Angel Alita game made by either Platinum (preferred) or Capcom. Dodges, taunts, and parries does fit the little angel so well in gameplay and character.

Way Forward making a TMNT game to surpass Turtles in Time.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I loved the SNES one also. Shame Dragonfall didn't do it for you. What do you mean wrong type of upgrades?
*edit* it was only Shadowrun Returns; I don’t even have Dragonfall lol.

From what I remember it had too much of the typical incremental type stuff like attack range increase, ammo count, health, etc. instead of the more tangible things like just better skills and gear that would make better sense in a cyberpunk game. Maybe this was tied into the turn based design, but I could also be off base a bit as I haven’t played in years. Maybe I’ll give it another try soon; still have my save but I’ve still got the damn Witcher 3 to finish.

On topic I’d love to have a game with a physics/materials system so detailed that pretty much any object, npc, environment, etc. can be affected appropriately, and a traversal system that allows your character to utilize all four limbs. Also, AI that can learn from your choices and react accordingly, or in procedural and dynamic ways. With this foundation you could build some truly groundbreaking games. I’d love for something like Elden Ring, the next GTA and Cyberpunk 2077 to have that kind of detail.

Last edited:

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
Fallout 2, but with anime pixel art. And well, any gameplay refinements it needs.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
*edit* it was only Shadowrun Returns; I don’t even have Dragonfall lol.

From what I remember it had too much of the typical incremental type stuff like attack range increase, ammo count, health, etc. instead of the more tangible things like just better skills and gear that would make better sense in a cyberpunk game. Maybe this was tied into the turn based design, but I could also be off base a bit as I haven’t played in years. Maybe I’ll give it another try soon; still have my save but I’ve still got the damn Witcher 3 to finish.
Ahh, ok, I've actually heard that one isn't very good, especially compared to Dragonfall and Hong Kong. For my money the story and characters are better in Dragonfall, but the gameplay and engine was upgraded for Hong Kong, but both are fantastic. If you feel like trying again I would go with one of those. I don't remember those kind of upgrades in either of them so that might have been more of a Returns thing.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Ahh, ok, I've actually heard that one isn't very good, especially compared to Dragonfall and Hong Kong. For my money the story and characters are better in Dragonfall, but the gameplay and engine was upgraded for Hong Kong, but both are fantastic. If you feel like trying again I would go with one of those. I don't remember those kind of upgrades in either of them so that might have been more of a Returns thing.

I just reinstalled Returns to give it another try. It can only be uphill from there.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I just reinstalled Returns to give it another try. It can only be uphill from there.
I would skip that one and move on to Dragonfall or Hong Kong. They aren't continuations of the story, although I do think that Returns is referenced a bit in Dragonfall, just casually though.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Fallout 2, but with anime pixel art. And well, any gameplay refinements it needs.
Fallout 2 but feeling less like an obvious beta. I liked the game last time I played it but it feels really much like the game was rushed considering how many elements feel either half baked or incomplete.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Fallout 2 but feeling less like an obvious beta. I liked the game last time I played it but it feels really much like the game was rushed considering how many elements feel either half baked or incomplete.
I would have liked it to be fun. Or interesting. Or not ruin the lore of Fallout.

Also, can we please stop making the first dungeon the hardest part of the game. Thanks most RPG games.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
I would have liked it to be fun. Or interesting. Or not ruin the lore of Fallout.

Also, can we please stop making the first dungeon the hardest part of the game. Thanks most RPG games.
What part of the Lore did it ruin for you? Normally it's the later games that get accused of this.

But totally agree that first dungeon is bullshit. It's wierd because Fallout 1 managed have the first dungeon(Vault 15) being a gradual rise of challenge, not the Temple of Bullshit from Fallout 2.

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Some sort of minimalist action adventure exploration sci-fi horror game based on Tsutomu Nihei's work, with a gargantuan Blame!-like artificial planet as the setting. Nihei would be the art director and lead-writer.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
A Battle Angel Alita game made by either Platinum (preferred) or Capcom. Dodges, taunts, and parries does fit the little angel so well in gameplay and character.
I didn't know I wanted this until you brought it up. I WANT THIS! Battle Angel Alita is fucking amazing.

Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
A DC Comics game, featuring all heroes and villains

Similiar to Lego star wars games, there will be story and free mode wherein story mode you play as the given heroes/villains, and on free mode you can assemble your own team. They all have their strengths and weaknesses, and special abilities to overcome obstacles. They can all perform combo moves each other; Such as Joker's acid slowing enemies down while batman throws multiple batarangs, Lex Luthor shooting solar-powered beam at Superman which empowers the heat vision, Wonder woman ensnaring enemies with her lasso and Cheetah finishing them off, or Flash and Prof Zoom exchanging speed force with each other to deliver a killing blow

The story will be split into three acts, all forcing the heroes and villains to team up to stop the threat to the world. In my mind with should go something like
Act 1, Red and Yellow Corp Invasion
Act 2, Braniac's technology takeover
Act 3, Stopping Darkseid and his army of parademons at all costs

All the expansions will be no more than $20, offering new heroes/villains, new scenarios, etc. If one player has it, they can invite other players so they can decide if they want to get it themselves. The invited players' experiences will be limited, but just enough they can enjoy the core expansion content.

Finally, the voice cast would definitely be all the ones you'd recognize; Tim Daly/George Newbern, Susan Eisenberg, Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamil, Clancy Brown, etc

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
I would skip that one and move on to Dragonfall or Hong Kong. They aren't continuations of the story, although I do think that Returns is referenced a bit in Dragonfall, just casually though.
Yeah I'll echo that. Dragonfall as better story/character, honk gong as a more developed system. Return was little more than a tech demo. Also if you don't mind doing emulator, I'd give the SNES one a shoot, it was pretty fun in it's own archaic way.

I guess the game that I always thinker about in my head is some sort of Xcom/mount and blade/zerg from starcraft mashup. You start as just some nameless creature that can control dead human/animal. As you use them you can eventually "learn" their parts/attribute and can start to combine them into various creature that you then send all over the world to do quest and collect resource (including rare animal/mythical creature to create better creature for your army). The world would be made up of various town/region that would belong to different kingdom that would dynamically change their relationship and expand. You'd need to stay sneaky cause if you cause too much problem the kingdom would eventually send the army/inquisition after you cause no one likes to have monster in their neighbourhood.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Anime Hearts. The kingdom hearts formula but using different anime universes and powers and tying them all together in an overarching narrative, combined with SE tier production values.

There are some works like these but either they're super niche or with low production values and simplistic gameplay like the Jump Stars series. They don't tend to have an emphasis on story either, they just use a threadbare plot as an excuse to just have Goku fight Luffy and Naruto and kinda stop there. Also due to licensing issues the scope of those works tends to be narrow to something like just Shonen Jump Hearts.

The best attempt at this is done not with anime but with games in the Project x Zone series which does actually do the story justice but is fundamentally just a simplistic 3DS game. The best part is that it brings series from sega and capcom and namco all together in one universe, so the story it tells can have Kite from .Hack fighting alongside Heihachi and Kos-Mos and Zero like it's normal. But yeah, the game was a surprising hit in the west and sold 10 times the amount they expected it to so they went in with production values that mirror that low expectation.

I think the important thing that makes PxZ work in its storytelling is that it has OCs too like KH does. The protagonists are always not from any of those worlds that are crossed up, they have their own stories and desires and they just end up being dragged along those worlds and meeting all those chars, very much like Sora and company do. Meanwhile every anime crossover game just uses the actual anime chars and doesn't bother adding something to the world that brings it all together. These games are more of a celebration of each anime, whereas my idea of Anime Hearts would be more of a celebration of the actual ability to bring those world together in one game. Imagining a character who brings into their own being the powers of various popular anime chars and makes it his own is where I'd want them to go with this.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
A good 40k action game. What I have in mind is basically Deathwatch Vermintide 4 Dead. I'm kinda torn between the idea of having fixed characters or a complete build your own marine experience. I kinda like the banter that goes on between characters in L4D and Vermintide, and I'm not sure how it would work if everybody built their own marine. Maybe some fixed customizable marines from various geneseed lineages would work better. Instead of classes, it will be more loadout based so there's some overlap between characters in terms of what they can do. But maybe there can be a few characters that can completely deviate from the rest, such as a Librarian or Techmarine.

I was thinking it'd be interesting if it went with Primaris Marines, and you picked a base armour - Gravis, Tacticus or Phobos. Then based on that you could equip different weapons and gear. Like only Gravis marines can use Boltstorm Gauntlets or shoulder mounted launchers. Basically you can customize your marines into the various Primaris troop types - Intercessors, Eliminators, Aggressors, whatever-ors. Or end up with some kinda weird hybrid. And we can excuse the tech heresy and Codex Astartes breaches cause it's the bloody Deathwatch.

Depending on your geneseed lineage, your marine could have perks. Raven Guard perhaps move more silently, maybe can situationally go 'invisible'. Though I'm not sure what the more vanilla lineages would have. Maybe each marine has more of a personality and it affects what weapons they can equip.

---

I was also thinking that it would be cool to have a Tau... 4X? Some sorta strategy game. You play as an Ethereal leading an expedition onto an Imperial world. Your fleet is cut off from major reinforcements and you must figure out a way to survive. Being the Tau, I was thinking diplomacy should play a big deal and converting the local populace should play a big part. But based on how overt your operations are, the Imperium will escalate their forces. At first it's just dealing with local PDF and Arbites when things come to blows, but an IG regiment can get called in and maybe even a detachment of Space Marines to serve as the ultimate challenge. I also had thoughts about making the situation even messier - maybe the world has an Ork infestation going on. And defending the locals against the Orks can be how you sway the locals to your cause. Or maybe instead of Orks, there's a genestealer cult and depending on how you deal with it - a Hive Fleet could descend upon the world. There could be all sorts of possible scenarios and endings. Maybe if you fail to cull the genestealers, you have to work with the Imperials to drive the Tyrannids off and you get a less good ending where if you survive, the Tau end up pulling their forces back from that world. If you manage to cull the genestealers, no Hive Fleet comes and a total Tau victory is possible but you probably have to deal with Space Marines at the end.

On the topic of Tau, I always thought it was a pity that they chose to make a Fire Warrior game instead of y'know - a Battlesuit game. Being an XV8 pilot should be boatloads of fun. Or maybe just go with the XV22 so you can have more personal up close engagements with stuff like Space Marines instead of dwarfing them size wise.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
A good 40k action game. What I have in mind is basically Deathwatch Vermintide 4 Dead. I'm kinda torn between the idea of having fixed characters or a complete build your own marine experience. I kinda like the banter that goes on between characters in L4D and Vermintide, and I'm not sure how it would work if everybody built their own marine. Maybe some fixed customizable marines from various geneseed lineages would work better. Instead of classes, it will be more loadout based so there's some overlap between characters in terms of what they can do. But maybe there can be a few characters that can completely deviate from the rest, such as a Librarian or Techmarine.

I was thinking it'd be interesting if it went with Primaris Marines, and you picked a base armour - Gravis, Tacticus or Phobos. Then based on that you could equip different weapons and gear. Like only Gravis marines can use Boltstorm Gauntlets or shoulder mounted launchers. Basically you can customize your marines into the various Primaris troop types - Intercessors, Eliminators, Aggressors, whatever-ors. Or end up with some kinda weird hybrid. And we can excuse the tech heresy and Codex Astartes breaches cause it's the bloody Deathwatch.

Depending on your geneseed lineage, your marine could have perks. Raven Guard perhaps move more silently, maybe can situationally go 'invisible'. Though I'm not sure what the more vanilla lineages would have. Maybe each marine has more of a personality and it affects what weapons they can equip.

---

I was also thinking that it would be cool to have a Tau... 4X? Some sorta strategy game. You play as an Ethereal leading an expedition onto an Imperial world. Your fleet is cut off from major reinforcements and you must figure out a way to survive. Being the Tau, I was thinking diplomacy should play a big deal and converting the local populace should play a big part. But based on how overt your operations are, the Imperium will escalate their forces. At first it's just dealing with local PDF and Arbites when things come to blows, but an IG regiment can get called in and maybe even a detachment of Space Marines to serve as the ultimate challenge. I also had thoughts about making the situation even messier - maybe the world has an Ork infestation going on. And defending the locals against the Orks can be how you sway the locals to your cause. Or maybe instead of Orks, there's a genestealer cult and depending on how you deal with it - a Hive Fleet could descend upon the world. There could be all sorts of possible scenarios and endings. Maybe if you fail to cull the genestealers, you have to work with the Imperials to drive the Tyrannids off and you get a less good ending where if you survive, the Tau end up pulling their forces back from that world. If you manage to cull the genestealers, no Hive Fleet comes and a total Tau victory is possible but you probably have to deal with Space Marines at the end.

On the topic of Tau, I always thought it was a pity that they chose to make a Fire Warrior game instead of y'know - a Battlesuit game. Being an XV8 pilot should be boatloads of fun. Or maybe just go with the XV22 so you can have more personal up close engagements with stuff like Space Marines instead of dwarfing them size wise.
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine not really your speed? I liked it well enough even though it's not quite what you're listing and it was a solid game, if a bit derivative.

The L4D/Vermintide formula doesn't quite translate well to the Warhammer 40K universe (I know, I know, Space Hulk: Deathwing) mostly because of lore reasons, unless the Marine characters are Salamanders, as being rabidly racist doesn't allow that much variety in terms of playable races. Marine gameplay will always boil down to how much armour do you have and how big a gun you carry (and for AA/PDF just the latter, pretty much). Sure there's melee, but it's awfully dry. There'd never be the variety and the dynamic of the Ubersreik Five (even though yeah, one elf being Waywatcher, Handmaiden and Shade while an Imperial becoming a Grail Knight are massive stretches, but still).

Re: Xenos, the problem I think the universe has is that the storyline is so Imperium-centric despite other races having a longer presence and longer lasting effect on the universe as a whole (shock horror, there's a galaxy out there beyond the Imperium, whodathunkit) that virtually no-one thinks there's any money or market to be had (or rather, insufficient amounts of either) in a xenos centric game. Fire Warrior was an aberration and it showed. Marines have always been the posterboys of the franchise and always will be, doesn't matter who else is packaged in the starter set, one faction will always be Smurfs. Thus, we'll never have anything apart from video games that are based around the Imperial forces and xenos involvement is entirely coincidental and/or antagonistic.

Then again, that's the point of the thread I suppose.

I'm still holding out hope for TW:WH40K, divisive though that idea may be.

On that note, for a 40K action game, I'd love a game in which you play a Harlequin with career progression that kicks in about halfway in (to Troupe Master/Shadowseer/Death Jester depending on early-game gameplay choices), but have the tutorial missions as the Troupe's Solitaire. It'll never happen though since the Eldar are thoroughly unrelatable in damn near every game they're in, while the Harlequins are even more enigmatic and unrelatable, so the perception is that such a game would never be particularly popular. *dramatic shrug*

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Mine would be MGSV, but based on the idea we were sold, not the rehash of MGS2 we actually got.

Actually show all that cool shit Big Boss is remembered for, the reason everyone in MGS1 and MGS2 practically worship the ground Big Boss walked on(you'd be hard pressed to find an opponent in the first two MGS games that didn't seem to adore the man). Keep the base building but have it be Outer Heaven, Zanzibarland or both(like have OH get attacked at one point and then decide to build a more defensible fortress in Zanzibar while keeping OH as a Decoy). Have Cipher/The Patriots actually matter as part of the plot isn't of kind of shuffled off to the side. Show Big Boss transition further from the man he ended up at the end of Peace Walker to the complete cynical asshole he ended up as in Metal Gear 2, who starts wars, recruits the victems(and war orphans), trains them to be soldiers, then uses them to start new wars in a shitty vicious cycle.

Yeah, it wouldn't be subverting expectations but considering the plot and character beats of MGSV were so unsatisfying with a frankly stupid fucking twist(or several stupid twists) actually bringing the story full circle would have been awesome. Not hours of ranting about goddamn magic parasites that literally doesn't matter outside this game(even if they tried to retcon it into MGS3, like they tried to retcon Skullface into MGS3).

Even better if the final mission had been Snakes attack on Outer Heaven from Metal Gear but from Big Bosses perspective(and they could always play his defeat off of he wasn't quite dead, just like they did for his "death" in Metal Gear 2 as being "Well, he's super fucking burned to death but still kinda alive because nanomachines!"). I mean, hell, in MG2 they pretty much played it that way anyway, no need for the "Oh, but he had a Body Double" which felt like it was meant to patch this one really odd plot hole that nobody really cared about to begin with.

Last edited:

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine not really your speed? I liked it well enough even though it's not quite what you're listing and it was a solid game, if a bit derivative.

The L4D/Vermintide formula doesn't quite translate well to the Warhammer 40K universe (I know, I know, Space Hulk: Deathwing) mostly because of lore reasons, unless the Marine characters are Salamanders, as being rabidly racist doesn't allow that much variety in terms of playable races. Marine gameplay will always boil down to how much armour do you have and how big a gun you carry (and for AA/PDF just the latter, pretty much). Sure there's melee, but it's awfully dry. There'd never be the variety and the dynamic of the Ubersreik Five (even though yeah, one elf being Waywatcher, Handmaiden and Shade while an Imperial becoming a Grail Knight are massive stretches, but still).

Re: Xenos, the problem I think the universe has is that the storyline is so Imperium-centric despite other races having a longer presence and longer lasting effect on the universe as a whole (shock horror, there's a galaxy out there beyond the Imperium, whodathunkit) that virtually no-one thinks there's any money or market to be had (or rather, insufficient amounts of either) in a xenos centric game. Fire Warrior was an aberration and it showed. Marines have always been the posterboys of the franchise and always will be, doesn't matter who else is packaged in the starter set, one faction will always be Smurfs. Thus, we'll never have anything apart from video games that are based around the Imperial forces and xenos involvement is entirely coincidental and/or antagonistic.

Then again, that's the point of the thread I suppose.

I'm still holding out hope for TW:WH40K, divisive though that idea may be.

On that note, for a 40K action game, I'd love a game in which you play a Harlequin with career progression that kicks in about halfway in (to Troupe Master/Shadowseer/Death Jester depending on early-game gameplay choices), but have the tutorial missions as the Troupe's Solitaire. It'll never happen though since the Eldar are thoroughly unrelatable in damn near every game they're in, while the Harlequins are even more enigmatic and unrelatable, so the perception is that such a game would never be particularly popular. *dramatic shrug*
Space Marine is alright, but it's old and isn't quite as good as I'd like. Also doesn't offer much in the way of multiplayer coop with my friends. The most recent bunch of games were all disappointing. Eternal Crusade is just jank. Deathwing is missing something. Dawn of War 3 was soul shatteringly disappointing. I thought Inquisitor was rather rubbish too and I can't really overlook the fact that you can just gun down Chaos Marines by the legion with lasguns. Heck the first encounter with a goddamn Hellbrute has you just hose it down with a squad of Guardsmen right after it trashes a Space Marine.

The new 9th Edition Trailer also just has me hankering for some new 40k games.

L4D/Vermintide formula with just marines is perfectly fine for me. Maybe you need Xenos to get to the variety of the Ubersreik Five, but well - I think it's just a matter of design and iteration. And I had plenty of fun with L4D and World War Z, so even if the differences between players aren't as varied - I think it can still be good fun. I think there's space to have fairly unique marines though Like maybe a Techmarine who can use his servo arm harness to fire heavy bolters around corners or something goofy like that.

Maybe we can get away from Space Marines and just have players be members of an Inquistor's retinue. And they basically get sent into really shitty situations. You can have your Stormtrooper, Sanctioned Psyker, Ogryn. Maybe the Inquisitor him/herself. I wish the Inquisitor game was just a sorta X-Com type deal with more investigation and diplomacy rather than another Diablo-style action game. You would have to recruit and manage your retinue and there would be permadeath. But I digress.

Though honestly, I wouldn't mind more Last Stand. They could make a new game that's just Last Stand. That never had any story nor did it make any sense but we still came together, happy to be teaming up as a Hive Tyrant, Tau Commander, Chaos Sorceror or whatever.

That said I think 40k is a big enough place to conceive some sorta crazy scenario where a Space Marine might end up fighting alongside various xenos species. Yes they might be racist as all hell, but they are able to set aside differences every now and then to deal with a greater threat.

I can imagine a setting where the players can just be various prisoners in Commoragh. Collected to fight as gladiators for the Dark Eldar's amusement. There's a jailbreak for whatever reason(like Vect being up to no good and is manipulating escaped gladiators to assassinate his competition?). I vaguely had this idea when I was reading the Salamanders novels where their Chaplain gets captured and has to fight as a gladiator. There's also captive Black Dragons in the story. I also heard a story about the Tau Ethereal Aun'Shi being captured and forced to fight in Commoragh.

I also wish for a TW:WH40K.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Space Marine is alright, but it's old and isn't quite as good as I'd like. Also doesn't offer much in the way of multiplayer coop with my friends. The most recent bunch of games were all disappointing. Eternal Crusade is just jank. Deathwing is missing something. Dawn of War 3 was soul shatteringly disappointing. I thought Inquisitor was rather rubbish too and I can't really overlook the fact that you can just gun down Chaos Marines by the legion with lasguns. Heck the first encounter with a goddamn Hellbrute has you just hose it down with a squad of Guardsmen right after it trashes a Space Marine.
*checks*

9 years?! Good lord. Well, it was good for the time, just hasn't aged well I suppose (I played it a bit shortly after release and didn't really give it another thought).

L4D/Vermintide formula with just marines is perfectly fine for me. Maybe you need Xenos to get to the variety of the Ubersreik Five, but well - I think it's just a matter of design and iteration. And I had plenty of fun with L4D and World War Z, so even if the differences between players aren't as varied - I think it can still be good fun. I think there's space to have fairly unique marines though Like maybe a Techmarine who can use his servo arm harness to fire heavy bolters around corners or something goofy like that.
I guess my issue is that how fundamentally same-y the aesthetic (and to a lesser extent the gameplay) would be, even if you run the gamut of Marine types (scout to Terminator etc.), though there is quite a bit a variety to be had.

That said I think 40k is a big enough place to conceive some sorta crazy scenario where a Space Marine might end up fighting alongside various xenos species. Yes they might be racist as all hell, but they are able to set aside differences every now and then to deal with a greater threat.

I can imagine a setting where the players can just be various prisoners in Commoragh. Collected to fight as gladiators for the Dark Eldar's amusement. There's a jailbreak for whatever reason(like Vect being up to no good and is manipulating escaped gladiators to assassinate his competition?). I vaguely had this idea when I was reading the Salamanders novels where their Chaplain gets captured and has to fight as a gladiator. There's also captive Black Dragons in the story. I also heard a story about the Tau Ethereal Aun'Shi being captured and forced to fight in Commoragh.
That idea's pretty neat, and they can adapt it for Chaos cultists fairly easily at that for a more marketable setting.

I guess I'm too far removed from the hobby these days, so I've got a bit of a blinkered view as to what I consider GW's casual disregard to development of the story from a xenos perspective.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
A game that is Glitzville from Paper Mario TTYD, but fleshed out into to an entire game. The fights, the glamour, the backstage mysteries. It's fantastic and I want more.