Police shoot (another) unarmed black man in the back 7 times

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
That's just what this powder keg needs - Farrakhans
I have looked but I am not seeing anything that actually ties these two together though yet. I am not sure if it wasn't just youtubers discussing both of them rather than them actually being connected. They have denied any connection with the new black panther party or BLM or anyone else so I dunno how true this is or if wasn't just youtubers talking like they do instead. If you have information or a source on this please share.

From what I saw thus far, they are apparently ex military shooters whose leader has expressed " black nationalist views" however, it was in direct response to white nationalist so I have no idea if they were just challenging them due to their rhetoric or are actually sincere. From everything they have done, even though they have said they are " not protesters" they have done a few protests of the murder of Ahmaud Arbery , Breonna Taylor and of confederate statues. Their rhetoric may just be trying to make a point with white supremacy as to " how you like hearing your same shit thrown back?" rather than an actual effort. From what I can tell, they just seem to be pretty pissed off about white nationalists and the killings and are in direct response to that and the Nazis marching in the streets on American soil.

Even their "F-U white nationalists WE WILL take Texas and make it our own damn country" rhetoric seems in response to the whole " white, racist, militias promoting Texas is going to secede from the union and make a white state" rather than them actually meaning it. Basically challenging the white nationalists at everything they say they will do.

Last edited:

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Trying to disarm somebody with a gun is always ill-advised. Noble? Sure. Risky? Absolutely. Are you going to die? Highly likely.
If you win a medal, it's going to end up pinned on your coffin.

All this to say, if being shot while trying to disarm someone else is "well duh, that was the most likely outcome", then that also means that shooting whoever is trying to disarm you should also be what a reasonable person would do, regardless of whether or not they were out for blood.

Nobody in the world is going to just going to let a civilian stranger wrench a gun from their hands without reacting.
And why do you feel the need to emphasise this exactly?

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
SO much BS. Seriously. Yea shooting a man in the back because he says he had a knife and was not threatening in any way.. Yea. SURE he did. Everybody saw him shoot him in cold blood and he is really trying to pass this off?
'told investigators'. Not the police "Hey I'm just going to go get my knife now".

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
'told investigators'. Not the police "Hey I'm just going to go get my knife now".
Yea, I have a feeling that the cop who shot him is either 1)Making it up/ planted after the fact in an attempt to save his trigger happy arse or 2) some sort of swiss army tool/pocketknife that everyone carries in their purse/pocket. Either way it is BS because there were a ton of cops around. He wasn't even the suspect. He hadn't threatened anybody and did not show aggression. The officer had no reason to believe ANYONE was in immediate danger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aegix Drakan

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Didn’t you flip out at me and get suspended because I one word replied to you with “poggers?”
It was the pepepe popopo reply that pissed me off the most, poggers was just the trigger.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
You *****-ass ************, I'll **** down your esophagus and ********* with your ****** while ********** you with your gastro-intestinal *****. I know where you live! Ish!
I feel like I'm missing a reference there, because all I can come up with at the moment is Jay and Silent Bob, and that's not the quote from J&SB.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I feel like I'm missing a reference there, because all I can come up with at the moment is Jay and Silent Bob, and that's not the quote from J&SB.
I think the point was to sound scary and threatening and like he Really REALLY means it.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
The reference you're missing is that he actually has told me where he lives cuz we're buds and I can go egg his house if I really wanted to.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
The reference you're missing is that he actually has told me where he lives cuz we're buds and I can go egg his house if I really wanted to.
I wish I had internet friends so close, but you guys all live in weird places where it doesn’t rain three quarters of the year and there aren’t Douglas Firs.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
It’s over either way. An unconvincing Biden victory just means every Q aunt and uncle joins the militias. The last route to a convincing victory was picking Michelle as VP but the Democrats honestly didn’t realize the scenario they were in and picked Harris out of smoke filled back rooms.
But yeah, 10 years ago is around when I think someone could’ve called it with the Koch’s and the Tea Party. It brought all the militias back out into the spotlight. 9/11 is probably what set the clock ticking, but the Tea Party is when it could’ve been called.
We tend to get that when democrats take power anyway. Right wing idiots become paranoid that dems will come and take all their guns, gun sales and militia membership spikes for the inevitable democrat invasion and removal of the constitution, it never happens, people calm down, a republican comes in power, does a bunch of stuff that should really worry the 'constitution' people, they ignore it and the cycle repeats.

Anyone reading this thread sees that you're just participating in demonization and you have Zero intent at having a discussion in good faith.
dude, you regularly argue in rather bad faith with peak skepticism about anything you don't wholly agree with. I mean you spent a lot of this thread figuratively calling LIl Devils a liar.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Ok but how many centuries have to pass before some people can finally move on? Many black people are highly succesful so what is their excuse? Even the previous president was black and popular enough to serve two terms. He wasn't rich when he started so who 'withheld opportunities' from him?

It's class, it's race, it's wealth, it's the length of my big toe. Inadequacy is always the fault of someone else.
60 years is just over half a single century, so questioning how many of them it takes is a question for about 40 years from now and not rhetorically indicative of how little blacks have progressed, for lack of their own effort, from periods in history when they've were intently and purposefully oppressed. And a lot of those of the old, racist mindset are still alive and well and have raised children in that same mindset who've themselves have raised children in that same mindset, so stop pretending Civil Rights automatically leveled the playing field. As long as blacks are supposed to, in essence, "get over it," when can we hold to the fire the feet of those who put and left people of color in this position to have to do so?