Police shoot (another) unarmed black man in the back 7 times

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I have had entirely too many internet friends close. Just be glad you don't and they do not show up unannounced and try to sleep in your couch or try to date you and bring you presents you didn't ask for or show up while you are working.. just be VERY VERY glad you don't.
My natural looks makes this situation an impossibility for me

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
My natural looks makes this situation an impossibility for me
The best way to avoid such unwanted attention is to carefully cultivate a look of too much hair in the wrong places while too little hair in the places there should be, while adding a slightly crazed look with glazed far out eyes. My role model for this technique is the one and only troll beast;

No more unwanted advances! Works like a charm, or whatever the opposite of a charm is.

Reactions: Kwak

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I wish I had internet friends so close, but you guys all live in weird places where it doesn’t rain three quarters of the year and there aren’t Douglas Firs.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
I have had entirely too many internet friends close. Just be glad you don't and they do not show up unannounced and try to sleep in your couch or try to date you and bring you presents you didn't ask for or show up while you are working.. just be VERY VERY glad you don't.
I wanted to make a joke about being ecstatic if somebody wanted to date me, but then thought that might be insensitive, then considered making a self-aware "I thought about making a joke about X buuut..." comment but decided that was both overplayed and fundamentally hypocritical as it is still making a joke about the subject but acting virtuous about it, then wondered if there was any point in commenting at all, but I've written this much so here ya go guys, enjoy this mangle of a reply.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I wanted to make a joke about being ecstatic if somebody wanted to date me, but then thought that might be insensitive, then considered making a self-aware "I thought about making a joke about X buuut..." comment but decided that was both overplayed and fundamentally hypocritical as it is still making a joke about the subject but acting virtuous about it, then wondered if there was any point in commenting at all, but I've written this much so here ya go guys, enjoy this mangle of a reply.
I’d date you, Ewok.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Yea you think about how these things can turn out well but then this is what winds up happening instead:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
The best way to avoid such unwanted attention is to carefully cultivate a look of too much hair in the wrong places while too little hair in the places there should be, while adding a slightly crazed look with glazed far out eyes. My role model for this technique is the one and only troll beast;

No more unwanted advances! Works like a charm, or whatever the opposite of a charm is.
You see, here’s your problem, Bailey is pretty charming and funny. Pretty boy Moran would just get on my nerves

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So, I clicked on this page, read the first couple of posts and thought I mistakenly clicked Shower Thoughts.

If anything is going to see us through 2020, it will be abject insanity.
Supahewok dating fox, revnak and crimson could have been in the shower thoughts thread.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Burn the police station, not the city.
Government buildings are less profitable to loot than businesses, at least in an immediate sense.

I thought all states had these, apparently they vary by state as well.
The vast majority of things vary by state.

Can you just imagine their reaction if they elected Michelle Obama right now?
Why? There's a meaningful chance that our first female president of color is going to be Kamala Harris. Either Biden dying or 25th being invoked are unlikely but have significantly nonzero chances of happening.