Armed civilian, 17, shoots 2 dead during Kenosha happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Give it time, the third victim will be found to have crack sprinkled in their pockets and an instruction booklet on how to murder puppies and kittens on their person. Then we can all rest assured this was all for the greater good and mighty whitey accidentally did us all a favour while blindly murdering protesters through white nationilst rage.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
If your video of the initial shooting has something on fire being thrown it’s an edit and given how many alt-right dudes are out there right now lying about this I’m absurdly doubtful of any claim of wrongdoing of the victims coming from random sources, not that there’s any justification for randomly shooting people and only hitting bad guys.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
If your video of the initial shooting has something on fire being thrown it’s an edit and given how many alt-right dudes are out there right now lying about this I’m absurdly doubtful of any claim of wrongdoing of the victims coming from random sources, not that there’s any justification for randomly shooting people and only hitting bad guys.
He wasn't shooting randomly, he only shot the people who were literally at arm's reach and who pulled him down while he was running away. If he was shooting randomly you'd have 20 people shot, not 3.

Also, even before you know that he shot someone who served 12 years for being a pedo who was attacking him, it's still justified to start shooting after you've been pulled to the ground and are getting mobbed.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So there's two videos of the object being thrown? I saw the one with something on fire, but yea it did look a little odd. I was more focused on watching the kid panic when people got close then try to act like he didn't do anything after and it was all so surreal.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
He wasn't shooting randomly, he only shot the people who were literally at arm's reach and who pulled him down while he was running away. If he was shooting randomly you'd have 20 people shot, not 3.

Also, even before you know that he shot someone who served 12 years for being a pedo who was attacking him, it's still justified to start shooting after you've been pulled to the ground and are getting mobbed.
That was the second shooting after he shot the guy in the parking lot at the store. After they were trying to disarm him for murdering the first guy was when he fell down and he started firing at anyone and everything around him.

What we don't know is what he was doing before he ran off by the cars and had people yelling at him and chasing him the first time when he ran out of that group to the store parking lot.

The mob chasing him when he fell down was trying to stop him from murdering anyone else by that point.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
That was the second shooting after he shot the guy in the parking lot at the store. After they were trying to disarm him for murdering the first guy was when he fell down and he started firing at anyone and everything around him.

What we don't know is what he was doing before he ran off by the cars and had people yelling at him and chasing him the first time when he ran out of that group to the store parking lot.
Just because you shot someone in ambiguous circumstances, that doesn't remove your right to defend yourself if you fear for your life.

The fact that he shot the first guy is not something that helps your case, that's actually something that lends greater support to the theory that he was indeed fearful for his life from people who belong in the same group that the guy he shot belonged to, who would be trying to avenge him.

Imagine if you're in the mindplace where you are already afraid for your life enough that you shot someone and are running away, won't you be even more afraid for your life if his friends catch you and pull you down and start hitting you?

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
This is also exactly what 2020 fucking needed too, another fucking Charleston.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
So there's two videos of the object being thrown? I saw the one with something on fire, but yea it did look a little odd. I was more focused on watching the kid panic when people got close then try to act like he didn't do anything after and it was all so surreal.
Yep. The fire’s an edit if memory serves, this was all jumped on extremely early.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

Pulled you to the ground to disarm you after you murdered someone. He is a murderer.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Just because you shot someone in ambiguous circumstances, that doesn't remove your right to defend yourself if you fear for your life.

The fact that he shot the first guy is not something that helps your case, that's actually something that lends greater support to the theory that he was indeed fearful for his life from people who belong in the same group that the guy he shot belonged to, who would be trying to avenge him.

Imagine if you're in the mindplace where you are already afraid for your life enough that you shot someone and are running away, won't you be even more afraid for your life if his friends catch you and pull you down and start hitting you?
You can't be serious. He shot someone while HE was breaking the law. He IS the criminal here because he killed someone WHILE he was committing multiple crimes. What you are saying is no different than Dylan Roof went into the church and started murdering people, but he still had the right to defend himself because he feared for his life. Seriously? This isn't even a stand your ground state. He was not even there legally. He could legally buy or own a firearm. I could imagine I was a school shooter too, that does not suddenly mean it is okay to start killing people because i'm scared.

The people who gave their lives trying to stop him from murdering anyone else are no different than the teachers and stidents who gave their lives to try to stop the sandy hook shooter or the parkland shooter.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Pulled you to the ground to disarm you after you murdered someone. He is a murderer.
Everyone forgets the first murder. This kid wasn't defending himself, the people he shot were. The kid was an active shooter. He was the situation, and he was a clear and present danger to the lives of those around him. You don't get to claim self defense after already murdering someone and people tried to stop you.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA

So because he was a panicky, irresponsible coward who shot first and fled after, that absolves him responsibility for wrong-doing?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
You can't be serious. He shot someone while HE was breaking the law. He IS the criminal here because he killed someone WHILE he was committing multiple crimes. What you are saying is no different than Dylan Roof went into the church and started murdering people, but he still had the right to defend himself because he feared for his life. Seriously? This isn't even a stand your ground state. He was not even there legally. He could legally buy or own a firearm. I could imagine I was a school shooter too, that does not suddenly mean it is okay to start killing people because i'm scared.
I'm pretty sure Roof was the guy who aggressed upon the people in the church, he wasn't attacked by the 80 year old granny and then started shooting.

In this case here you have a mob of people who wanna destroy shit and you have the redneck vigilantes who wanna play Rambo. If the mob doesn't start aggressing the vigilantes won't have a reason to start shooting.

Totally different situation basically.

It is unclear what happened before he shot the first dude btw.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Everyone forgets the first murder. This kid wasn't defending himself, the people he shot were. The kid was an active shooter. He was the situation, and he was a clear and present danger to the lives of those around him. You don't get to claim self defense after already murdering someone and people tried to stop you.
He is the one who obtained the gun, traveled to another state illegally with it, came to this event illegally armed past curfew. He is the one who made sure he was " right up in the action" so he could get off on it . He WAS the active shooter. He was the criminal and murderer here.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
In this case here you have a mob of people who wanna destroy shit and you have the redneck vigilantes who wanna play rambo. if the mob doesn't start aggressing the vigilantes won't have a reason to start shooting.
Translation: violence against property is worse than violence against life.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Give it time, the third victim will be found to have crack sprinkled in their pockets and an instruction booklet on how to murder puppies and kittens on their person.
Close but no. The rumour doing the rounds is that the injured victim committed armed robbery.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I'm pretty sure Roof was the guy who aggressed upon the people in the church, he wasn't attacked by the 80 year old granny and then started shooting.

In this case here you have a mob of people who wanna destroy shit and you have the redneck vigilantes who wanna play Rambo. If the mob doesn't start aggressing the vigilantes won't have a reason to start shooting.

Totally different situation basically.

It is unclear what happened before he shot the first dude btw.
What part do you not understand about HE KILLED SOMEONE WHILE HE WAS COMMITTING MULTIPLE CRIMES don't you understand? He IS the criminal. Hell even if he had gone to school, with a gun and killed some guys who were going to rough him up, that would STILL make him a school shooter. It is illegal for him to have a gun at school. It was illegal for him to have a gun at the protest. It was illegal for him to be there at all. So it would have been like he didn't even shoot up his own school, it would have been like he illegally went into another school and shot them up instead because he was scared by some guys chasing him. He is 1000% wrong no matter which way you spin it.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Sure, but he could still reasonably fear that he was about to be killed by the guy with the handgun in his hand that he had to shoot away, correct?

You just want it to be that they were trying to disarm him. I think that at the very least they were gonna beat him up pretty badly if not outright kill him.

What part do you not understand about HE KILLED SOMEONE WHILE HE WAS COMMITTING MULTIPLE CRIMES don't you understand? He IS the criminal. Hell even if he had gone to school, with a gun and killed some guys who were going to rough him up, that would STILL make him a school shooter.
He was running away. Aren't we always told that people running away are not a threat every time one of them gets shot by the cops?

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Sure, but he could still reasonably fear that he was about to be killed by the guy with the handgun in his hand that he had to shoot away, correct?

You just want it to be that they were trying to disarm him. I think that at the very least they were gonna beat him up pretty badly if not outright kill him.
Well we’ll never know that since they’re fucking dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.