Armed civilian, 17, shoots 2 dead during Kenosha happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Firstly there seems to be an awful lot of forensic grade cameras at these random protests full of Joe Public.

Second of all, doesn’t what happened here fall under Felony Murder? Killings that qualify as murder because they happened in the commission of another criminal act: in this case illegal possession of a firearm and illegal open carry?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Man what's going on with the Ahmaud Arbery case anyway?

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
The other two have the worst self-defense argument because he had already killed someone.
In for a penny in for a pound. Once you've shot one hippy Commie criminal, why not bag yourself as many as possible? You'll have Tucker Carlson to sing your praises even harder.

Second of all, doesn’t what happened here fall under Felony Murder? Killings that qualify as murder because they happened in the commission of another criminal act: in this case illegal possession of a firearm and illegal open carry?
It's not a real crime when you're killing black people or leftists. It might be a crime by the letter of the law, but that's only because bleeding heart liberals made it too hard for right-thinking people to ensure proper societal order.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Where the fuck did you grow up in, Ekali? About the only schools that aren't full of nonces and power trippers are in the rich boy suburbs.
Vrilissia, which is pretty suburby, yep. It was kinda like the vibe you get from those sappy american 50s shows, only with 90s videogames and anime interspersed throughout lol.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Vrilissia, which is pretty suburby, yep. It was kinda like the vibe you get from those sappy american 50s shows, only with 90s videogames and anime interspersed throughout lol.
So pervertsville. Knew it.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
It's the same thing with what happened to George Floyd. The same excuse. "He was a criminal anyway."

That. Doesn't. Fucking. Matter.
Yeah, that's exactly what I've been saying. Just because he was a 17 year old with a gun he wasn't supposed to have, it doesn't mean you can mob him and not expect him to act appropriately. Thank you.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Yeah, that's exactly what I've been saying. Just because he was a 17 year old with a gun he wasn't supposed to have, it doesn't mean you can mob him and not expect him to act appropriately. Thank you.
You've missed the forest for, like, the stem of a single leaf on a tree, but that's par for the course with you.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
And you can take this and shove it up your ass, because I'm fairly fucking certain that it was you who brought that "George Floyd was no angel" shit up in one of these other fucking black person murdered/protest threads so pack that shit in.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Legally speaking the fact that he was committing an entirely different crime while he killed someone is very relevant. Absurdly so actually. It’s a big part of why there’s zero chance he gets off.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
The difference being that he actually shot someone. He actually committed a crime. Also, the protesters have been taking down rioters for the police since day 2 or 3 of these protest, a few months ago. Because the police sure don’t care property damage. Or rioters.

And NOW you care that the protestors are doing the police’s job?

Reactions: Buyetyen

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Actually that makes me think of something. The kid illegally had a gun and was illegally open and carrying. So wouldn't that mean everyone who saw him and didn't try to disarm him is now an accessory to his crime?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Actually that makes me think of something. The kid illegally had a gun and was illegally open and carrying. So wouldn't that mean everyone who saw him and didn't try to disarm him is now an accessory to his crime?
Are you an accessory to every person who speeds past you on the freeway?

Certainly the cops were negligent, a post discussed at the beginning of the thread but which was lost to the ravages of the "But It's Not Real Fascism" Defense League.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I want people to read this article:

Specifically this part.

Antaramian said local leaders are learning from their mistakes and asked civilians not to take it upon themselves to police the streets.
“I don’t need more guns on the streets in this city when we are trying to keep people safe,” he said.

Self-declared militia members had arrived in town before the gunfire, though Beth said he did not know for sure whether Rittenhouse was part of such a group.

The sheriff said he had been approached by members of a militia to deputize citizens with guns to patrol Kenosha, and he pointed to what happened on Tuesday as “probably the perfect reason why I wouldn’t” do so.
AD
That is words from someone with some goddamed sense. I don't want a bunch of wannabe cops, militia, kicked out military, shooting other people for having a different opinion or because they don't happen to be white. You wanna defends that type of trash. I know why, because you rather ignore atrocities unless it happens to you or people you give an actual shit about. Keep sucking the dicks of assholes, see how far that gets you. Until they no longer need you. I almost wish Johan Libert or Kun Lan did exsist just show how pathetic people like them are. They don't discriminate; they see nearly everyone beneath them as insects or toys to be played and tossed asside when broken or no longer have further use.

I'm not surprised Dreiko being favor of the shooter, as he does have a habit of defending shady or heinous shit in Japanese culture. Him bending over backwards here, does not surprise me in the slightest. Dreiko, don't even respond, I have no use for pathetic excuses or your bullshit. Unless you have something relevant to say, I don't want you talking on theads I make. What little respect I have you then, just dropped in to the negativity infinite zone. Don't fucking respond, because I am nothing left to say to you.

EDIT: That goes double for you too, @Houseman.

But I am heavily dissapointed in Spector, as I thought you of all people would understand.

Last edited:

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Technically no because speeding isn't a felony, and accessory requires a felony. Though possession of an illegal firearm is a felony.
Are you an accessory for running away from a mass shooter instead of charging them down?

Status
Not open for further replies.