Another Incident in Portland

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Yeah, that's not self-defense.
It is when they're drawing a gun on you after a false surrender.

Again in war it's literally a war crime.

Uh No, not being at a protest with loaded guns is a good start. Oh and I see this actually applies here:

EVEN the NFAC knows better than to bring a bunch of guns up into a pile of protesters, so they pulled out so no one would get hurt. Not send a group of untrained, undisciplined, ignorant kids and dumbasses who would give loaded guns to kids into an angry protest to defend some property because only stupid people do that and that gets people killed like what happened in kenosha. Kids have no place in a protest with loaded guns.

Here you have a bunch of unorganized untrained jokers who don't know their heads from their arses with loaded guns in the middle of a crowd at a protest ( Kyle and his buddies) when even trained former US military snipers {NFAC) know you just do not do that stupid shit in the first place. Kyle was ignorant, reckless and wrong for being there with a loaded firearm and presented a danger to himself and others by doing so and people are now dead because of it. It never should have happened because he never should have been there with a loaded firearm in the first place.
Kyle was in a private lot as such initially.
Also why were the protesters at the lot? Protesting the police brutality of the private business owner?
Also you can argue people are now dead cause they chose to try and fuck around with some-one with a loaded firearm.

Well, on the topic of Portland we have stuff like this going on.

Edit:

The city is going to get set on fire if they keep up stuff like this.
And in the ashes they'll say "It was Trumps fault for not giving us what we wanted" and people will actually back up that view.

Oh and don't expect it to get rebuilt because turns out inssurance isn't even covering the demolition costs let alone rebuilding for some Minneapolis business owners

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
What would have been self-defense, according to you? If the gun had been fully drawn and aimed? If he had been shot?
If he had been shot, would the person who shot him also have been acting in self-defense?

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
It is when they're drawing a gun on you after a false surrender.

Again in war it's literally a war crime.
1)I'm not sure what you're even talking about. What "false surrender"? And when was Kyle killed, injured, or captured as a result of it?
2)I'm pretty sure perfidy is absolutely legal when you're dealing with an armed murderer. In fact, perfidy in general is a standard police tactic and attitude/behavior (shock, horror). Kyle Rittenhouse is not fighting a war, he's not taking prisoners, he isn't representing a signatory to the Geneva convention as a combatant against other combatants, he's not resisting a military occupation; he's committing domestic terrorism.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
If he had been shot, would the person who shot him also have been acting in self-defense?
I'm pretty sure the only way it can be self defense is if you are a part of the NRA.

Remember when being gay was an allowable self defense... er, defense. I wonder how that happened...

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
1) I noticed that you didn't answer the question. That reveals that you are aware of how weak your argument is.
2) No, because kyle was running and the "false-surrender" guy was chasing. You can't chase someone in self-defense.

1)I'm not sure what you're even talking about. What "false surrender"?
If you don't even know the basic facts, you shouldn't be trying to argue.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
1)I'm not sure what you're even talking about. What "false surrender"? And when was Kyle killed, injured, or captured as a result of it?
2)I'm pretty sure perfidy is absolutely legal when you're dealing with an armed murderer. In fact, perfidy in general is a standard police tactic and attitude/behavior (shock, horror). Kyle Rittenhouse is not fighting a war, he's not taking prisoners, he isn't representing a signatory to the Geneva convention as a combatant against other combatants, he's not resisting a military occupation; he's committing domestic terrorism.
The guy who was shot in the arm.

You know the guy in these pictures and these are in order

He approaches Kyle with his hands raised in seeming surrender

He backs of slightly and tries to draw his gun

He gets shot in the arm

False surrender pretty much

Here is an angle of the first shooting

The first shooting was a guy running at Kyle from behind who yells "Fuck you" and tries to grab his gun.

Kyle can be seen with his medical kit and even seemingly making a phone call to call in an ambulance after shooting the guy before leaving the scene as more people come over.

Also while perfidy isn't illegal outside of war it also isn't exactly considered fair game either and could be seen as an active threat to the person thus self defence. Especially as in this case it was a member of the public doing it who has allegedly expressed to a friend that he was going to shoot Kyle

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Also while perfidy isn't illegal outside of war it also isn't exactly considered fair game either and could be seen as an active threat to the person thus self defence. Especially as in this case it was a member of the public doing it who has allegedly expressed to a friend that he was going to shoot Kyle
Sorry, the correct response was, "oh. Yeah, perfidy is pretty irrelevant." Because no one is supposed to be shooting anyone.

and could be seen as an active threat to the person thus self defence.
Kyle is literally the only person who shot anyone in this scenario and he shot multiple people.

1) I noticed that you didn't answer the question. That reveals that you are aware of how weak your argument is.
The question revealed how weak your argument is. Because the only one who shot anyone in this scenario is the supposed "self-defender".

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Sorry, the correct response was, "oh. Yeah, perfidy is pretty irrelevant."
Yeh no the correct response is "yeh no only jackasses fake surrender with the ultimate plan of trying to shoot a 17 year old who is on the floor just as some kind of shitty petty revenge or whatever"

You know cause as I pointed out the guy admitted to his friend he hesitated but wanted to empty a full clip into Kyle after Kyle thought he wasn't a threat due to the false surrender.

Kyle is literally the only person who shot anyone in this scenario and he shot multiple people.
Yeh he also was attacked by multiple people and yes it is self defence is some-one draws a gun on you and you believe their intent is to shoot you as happened with Kyle.
The only other person with a gun there only didn't shoot Kyle because Kyle shot his arm first meaning he couldn't aim to fire at Kyle.

The question revealed how weak your argument is. Because the only one who shot anyone in this scenario is the supposed "self-defender".
Because the only risk of injury is from being shot according to you?
I mean if Kyle had been the one approaching others in this scenario then maybe you'd have a point.
As seen in the video all the incidents had people approach and go for Kyle (yes even the initial one)

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Ahh yes, the classic "no u".
Not only are you ignoring tough questions, you're ignoring that you can't chase someone in self-defense.

You don't have an argument.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Yeh he also was attacked by multiple people and yes it is self defence is some-one draws a gun on you and you believe their intent is to shoot you as happened with Kyle.
The only other person with a gun there only didn't shoot Kyle because Kyle shot his arm first meaning he couldn't aim to fire at Kyle.
I'll remember to shoot first whenever I'm in such a situation, then, since people such as yourself will automatically think my shot is defensive; if instead someone shoots me, that means I was trying to murder them.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I'll remember to shoot first whenever I'm in such a situation, then, since people such as yourself will automatically think my shot is defensive; if instead someone shoots me, that means I was trying to murder them.
He was being attacked already.
The guy had pretended to surrender
The guy then tried to subtly pull a gun.
kind of hard to see this as much other than a false surrender especially with the guys friends statements on facebook.
Kyle had shown he was not threat to the guy as he was fine with him approaching with his arms up so it's pretty hard to argue Kyle was still a threat as such.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
To stop a domestic terrorist ("aspiring police officer") from murdering people.

kind of hard to see this as much other than a false surrender
completely irrelevant. there is absolutely no reason to treat Kyle as someone that anyone should be surrendering to ever. and "don't fucking shoot me" is not the same thing as "surrendering" between two noncombatants.

Kyle had shown he was not threat to the guy as he was fine with him approaching with his arms up so it's pretty hard to argue Kyle was still a threat as such.
Kyle literally shot him. and no one shot Kyle. A whole mob of people, some of them armed, and no one shot him.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
kind of hard to see this as much other than a false surrender especially with the guys friends statements on facebook.
Not to mention that you can see at least two other people approach Rittenhouse and lift their hands up and back off and not get shot. So... only person who did approach him and lifted their hands in the air that he shot was the guy with the gun trying to execute him.

And Rittenhouse shot a pedophile who was trying to take his gun and kill him while disguising his identity.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
That's an even harder thing to prove than simple murder 1 which is what they're trying for so far with Kyle

completely irrelevant. there is absolutely no reason to treat Kyle as someone that anyone should be surrendering to ever. and "don't fucking shoot me" is not the same thing as "surrendering" between two noncombatants.
It is some-one to show you mean no harm to and are not a threat to. Which is what happened before he then tried to pull a gun on Kyle after he at a guess thought Kyle didn't see him as a threat anymore.

Kyle literally shot him. and no one shot Kyle. A whole mob of people, some of them armed, and no one shot him.
Try to grab his gun after shouting "Fuck you" and running at him
They did however kick him in the chest / face
Hit him over the head with a skateboard.

Also Kyle's gun has a longer effective range and shooting at a distance at him would risk hitting fellow "Peaceful protesters" who were charging at him. Reportedly there were other shots fired other than Kyle's but none of them hit Kyle, if they were aimed at him no-one knows.