Another Incident in Portland

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
He still had the gun he killed someone with in his fucking hands
Cause what's he meant to do fucking drop it and let some-one in the crowd whisk it away or turn it on other people and him get the blame for other deaths too?

When the guy in Portland was shot, BLM-aligned street medics tried to save him, but OK.
I've seen BLM-aligned street medics

I'd not want them treating a damn splinter.

They're not medically competent really at all I mean a tourniquet for that wound? Really?

Oh also Kyle was the one with a medical kit and did allegedly to to help those he shot before being driven off by the crowd. Oh and dude would have had some likely far better medical training having been trained as a Lifeguard.

Now that they have deemed him the far right's new action hero and have the $ flowing in, of course. However, they may not if they don't want the courthouse to burn down. not treating like the same way they treat black teens will have blow back for sure. Due to him being white though, it may actually work in his favor to have them be overly harsh initially and have it massively reduced on appeal to less than he would have otherwise. If they just go with " appropriate" on the initial sentence than it will be harder for them to prove that to be overly harsh to have it greatly reduced. If they go harsh, then they have grounds for greatly reducing it later to mild on appeal.
So far his transfer between states is being blocked and on hold until a ruling over improper investigation of the case is carried out.

You know things like the fact video footage of the night showing state's witnesses were 2 miles from the scene at the time they claimed to have witnessed Kyle's actions and the fact it's a trial for first degree pre meditated murder not something you know like maybe homicide maybe.

Ok, fuck it, since this is a Kenosha thread now...
How come Rittenhouse is in the right completely for self defense with thinking he might be absolutely torn apart by this killer mob like that guy towards the end of Shaun of the Dead, but the protestors are violent thugs for trying to disarm someone who they know just killed someone?
1) is he shooting more people?
No then report it to the Police............ oh wait there's the problem um report it to the community creating safety unit.................. oh wait Kyle was part of that. But yeh probably accept he's stopped shooting and don't try to tackle it yourselves but report it.

2) Don't start kicking the guy when he's on the ground after chasing him down.

3) Don't approach the guy with raised hands then when you think he's not looking try to draw a damn gun on him

If what was on show are to De-escalation techniques people want used they're not much use.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Cause what's he meant to do fucking drop it and let some-one in the crowd whisk it away or turn it on other people and him get the blame for other deaths too?
Given he’s the one who shot someone to death it’s probably not reasonable for him to assume someone else would shoot someone to death with it. Probably reasonable assumption that he was the person who could be least relied on to avoid shooting people to death of anyone there at that point.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
So it’s safe for him to assume he should use lethal force? Wtf?
Yes, if people are attacking you when you're running away, knocking you to the ground, kicking you, hitting you with skateboards, and pulling guns of their own on you, I think using lethal force is justified, but that's for the courts to decide.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Given he’s the one who shot someone to death it’s probably not reasonable for him to assume someone else would shoot someone to death with it. Probably reasonable assumption that he was the person who could be least relied on to avoid shooting people to death of anyone there at that point.
You're telling me it's not reasonable to assume the crowd who just had some-one lunge at you unprovoked and you shot might be inclined to be angry enough to turn the gun on you when they've already been shown to have people angry enough to try and attack you while you're holding a gun.................

What kind of logic is that?

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
You're telling me it's not reasonable to assume the crowd who just had some-one lunge at you unprovoked and you shot might be inclined to be angry enough to turn the gun on you when they've already been shown to have people angry enough to try and attack you while you're holding a gun.................

What kind of logic is that?
Well nobody there who had a gun shot him so maybe not.
Yes, if people are attacking you when you're running away, knocking you to the ground, kicking you, hitting you with skateboards, and pulling guns of their own on you, I think using lethal force is justified, but that's for the courts to decide.
If so, then why you only bringing up just letting the courts decide now after days of playing internet detective?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
If so, then why you only bringing up just letting the courts decide now after days of playing internet detective?
I've been playing "internet detective" only to bring up the relevant laws that disprove the notion that "he had an illegal gun!" and "he put himself in a dangerous situation" are not grounds on which to dismiss self-defense.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I've been playing "internet detective" only to bring up the relevant laws that disprove the notion that "he had an illegal gun!" and "he put himself in a dangerous situation" are not grounds on which to dismiss self-defense.
Sure.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Well nobody there who had a gun shot him so maybe not.
They didn't get chance cause he was quicker.
Quote of another post
Not turning back is a good start.

One of them confessed to having been going to (the one with only the arm wound)

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Except that he conducted a mini-interview with a cameraman who was running alongside him, and he ran towards the police, approaching them with hands up.
If he wanted to kill more people, all he had to do was raise his weapon and fire into the crowd. He had ample opportunities. Anybody should be able to determine that it was a good-faith withdrawal.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Not turning back is a good start
Uh No, not being at a protest with loaded guns is a good start. Oh and I see this actually applies here:

NFAC: " One of our concerns is we will not allow the NFAC to be SANDWICHED between protesters and the police." He said protesters were not supposed to be near them at Churchill Downs. " So when I saw that happening, somebody changed the gameplan, so I pulled by coalition out. The protesters aren't orderly. Protesters aren't organized. Protesters are emotional. Protesters are destructive, people can sneak in."

EVEN the NFAC knows better than to bring a bunch of guns up into a pile of protesters, so they pulled out so no one would get hurt. Not send a group of untrained, undisciplined, ignorant kids and dumbasses who would give loaded guns to kids into an angry protest to defend some property because only stupid people do that and that gets people killed like what happened in kenosha. Kids have no place in a protest with loaded guns.

Here you have a bunch of unorganized untrained jokers who don't know their heads from their arses with loaded guns in the middle of a crowd at a protest ( Kyle and his buddies) when even trained former US military snipers {NFAC) know you just do not do that stupid shit in the first place. Kyle was ignorant, reckless and wrong for being there with a loaded firearm and presented a danger to himself and others by doing so and people are now dead because of it. It never should have happened because he never should have been there with a loaded firearm in the first place.

Last edited:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Well, on the topic of Portland we have stuff like this going on.

Edit:

The city is going to get set on fire if they keep up stuff like this.

Last edited:

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Well, on the topic of Portland we have stuff like this going on.

Edit:

The city is going to get set on fire if they keep up stuff like this.
UGH now we have people burning other people up. Whoever was responsible for the fire should be arrested and charged for burning those people. At first I thought they were lighting themselves on fire, but then the second one you showed shows someone else throwing it at them instead. Yea, they need to catch the people doing that before something even worse happens. I hope the people who were burned there were able to get to the hospital to receive proper treatment for their burns and will be okay.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
UGH now we have people burning other people up. Whoever was responsible for the fire should be arrested and charged for burning those people. At first I thought they were lighting themselves on fire, but then the second one you showed shows someone else throwing it at them instead. Yea, they need to catch the people doing that before something even worse happens. I hope the people who were burned there were able to get to the hospital to receive proper treatment for their burns and will be okay.
Finally something we can easily agree on in this topic.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble