Black Seventh Grader has Police Called for playing with his Zombie *Toy* Gun in His Own Home During Virtual Learning

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
WTH is wrong with people these days?! Kid playing with a GREEN Zombie Nerf gun in his own home during Virtual learning and they call the cops on him:

Elliott’s son, Isaiah, was later suspended for five days and now has a record with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office and a mark on his school disciplinary paperwork saying he brought a “facsimile of a firearm to school” — even though he was in his own home doing a virtual class. The “gun” was obviously a toy, painted black and green with “Zombie Hunter” on the side.

This is nuts.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
You buy those in the toys section at Walmart WITH the Nerf guns.. It is clearly a toy AND according to the teacher who reported she stated it was clearly a toy. They were In their OWN home.

You defend kids going out and shooting people with real guns but not a kid playing with a toy in his own home. Seriously?

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
For what it's worth, one of those can shoot a tooth out. Personal experience.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
For what it's worth, one of those can shoot a tooth out. Personal experience.
Is he going to shoot his own tooth out sitting in his own room in his house? He didn't even fire it or point it according to what they said. I was thinking it was nerf because my brother did this to his nerf guns as well:

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
The fuck is wrong with you two?

Kid was penalised for "bringing a gun to school" for having a toy gun in his living room.

A suspension, and a permanent record for owning a toy gun in his own home.

And one of you is arguing over the technicality of the toy gun, while the other is offering information about how dangerous the toy can be "for what it's worth".

Are you guys really that rooted in opposing your political rivals that this is how things play out?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You buy those in the toys section at Walmart WITH the Nerf guns.. It is clearly a toy AND according to the teacher who reported she stated it was clearly a toy. They were In their OWN home.
From the seller's website:

1599578764310.png

Last edited:

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Kid was penalised for "bringing a gun to school" for having a toy gun in his living room.

And one of you is arguing over the technicality of the toy gun, while the other is offering information about how dangerous the toy can be "for what it's worth".

Are you guys really that rooted in opposing your political rivals that this is how things play out?
That is what happens to black kids vs white ones. They give this kid a police record and screw up his education in the process for having a toy in his own room. How dare he? While simultaneously making the white kid who killed people the far right's new action hero.

Last edited:

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
From the seller's website:

View attachment 793

Oh please I have a toy tank that shoots them too. DO you have any of these type of guns? They ARE toys. It's spring powered.

Airsoft players often have mixed feelings for spring powered guns. On the one hand, they're the least effective guns on the airsoft field, especially when compared to gas and electric guns. These would be the Wal-Mart brand guns that you would probably buy for your kids.

Only someone who has never even fired one would attempt to claim that isn't a toy. They have been giving kids much younger BB guns that shoot worse for ages and a middle school kid in his own home is some how a danger now. This is as asinine as it gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seanchaidh

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Maybe we shouldn't be teaching kids that guns are cool and fun and equate them to toys.
Maybe we should be teaching them to have an aversion to violence, not a propensity towards it.

Why are we surprised that, when we teach children that guns are cool and that shooting is fun, they grow up to join militias and end up shooting people in riots?

Rock n Roll needs to go too.

Last edited:

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Maybe we shouldn't be teaching kids that guns are cool and fun and equate them to toys.
Maybe we should be teaching them to have an aversion to violence, not a disposition towards it.

Why are we surprised that, when we teach children that guns are cool and that shooting is fun, they grow up to join militias and end up shooting people in riots?

Maybe teachers should know that an orange cap at the end of the barrel means its a toy gun.

Edit: man, gotta be some Yankee or Cali immigrant to Texas if they can't tell a toy gun from a real one.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States

Yes..Yes they are.

Maybe we should be teaching them to have an aversion to violence, not a disposition towards it.

You are not even trying no more. How the "mighty" were never up top in the first place.

Oh please I have a toy tank that shoots them too. DO you have any of these type of guns? They ARE toys. It's spring powered.

Only someone who has never even fired one would attempt to claim that isn't a toy. They have been giving kids much younger BB guns that shoot worse for ages and a middle school kid in his own home is some how a danger now. This is as asinine as it gets.
Exactly. Go to the american south or any spot rural and most kids will have a BB by the time can grip something. An air soft gun in the house and police being called on the child is shit. I might give a inch and mean a milli inch in calling on the parents for having a fire arm laying around if that was the case but calling on a kid especially a black kid for this was just assclown move.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
But like, I literally had a tooth shot out by an airsoft gun.
My dad can't see properly out of one eye after being shot by a BB gun. The pellet went into his socket and came to rest behind his eye.

I forget whether or not it was ever removed. Hold on, I'll ask.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Maybe teachers should know that an orange cap at the end of the barrel means its a toy gun.

Edit: man, gotta be some Yankee or Cali immigrant to Texas if they can't tell a toy gun from a real one.
Yea this happened in EL Paso. WTF?
They going to call the cops on having a toy tank that shoots these things too?
I have one of these in my home too, so dangerous. People must be trembling now right so scared they gotta call the cops?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Yea this happened in EL Paso. WTF?
They going to call the cops on having a toy tank that shoots these things too?
I have one of these in my home too, so dangerous. People must be trembling now right so scared they gotta call the cops?

What I could understand is a teacher saying that a toy gun is not appropriate for the "learning space", ie the stream of the virtual classroom, and ask that it be put away. Have a parent-teacher conference and school disciplinary action if the child doesn't comply (and let's be honest, 7th graders are shitheads).

Call the police, though? Like, maybe if the kid was brandishing the gun and threatening his classmates or teacher, but if its just out or in his hands, c'mon.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
This is just a carousel of negligence.
Selling pellet guns to children isn't wise to start with, you can really hurt someone with those.
Selling pellet guns that look extremely similar to actual firearms (a Colt 1911 in this case) doesn't seem too bright either.
Calling the police on a black kid just because he has something that appears to be a gun in a country where black kids have been killed by police for that is stupendously stupid.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Colorodo Springs

Yeah this is the issue, Cali migrants shitting up Colorado, can't even play with a BB-gun at your own back-yard
fucking potheads