Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Which is working very well because it's letting the clog up legislation process with talk of it. It's letting them paint their opponents are being for it and it's lead to however many posts here.

The Distraction is working very well it would seem.
Didn't say it didn't. The right wing excel at making their damage into everybody else's problems.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Jefferson's Wall
again

Tanning bed?

I mean if it were spray or something he wouldn't have the circles round his eyes all the time.

Didn't say it didn't. The right wing excel at making their damage into everybody else's problems.
As I pointed out easy solution to stop it.

Nice of Hobbs to say it's trolling though.
Well you brought it up originally lol

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I can't help but worry nothing will change all that much during Biden's presidency, and a more competent version of Trump will win in 2024.

The fact that this race was as close as it was shows that Trump was no fluke.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
The eternal Tory, upset that the degenerates have won something, is now trying to argue that they are the true oppressors and he is their victim. His tears are meaningless to any with a sense of reason. His arguments and objections easy to lay at his own feat. He will live in paranoia forever. Pity him.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I don't know why you keep showing Sharia law, Christian style and think that remotely wins the argument

The Supreme Court failed here and made Sharia Law more possible. Why would you want that?
I don't I'm pointing out the law you seem to want to push as making sure there can be no Sharia law has let through other religious influence already lol

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The eternal Tory, upset that the degenerates have won something, is now trying to argue that they are the true oppressors and he is their victim. His tears are meaningless to any with a sense of reason. His arguments and objections easy to lay at his own feat. He will live in paranoia forever. Pity him.
Topple any good statues lately?

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I don't I'm pointing out the law you seem to want to push as making sure there can be no Sharia law has let through other religious influence already lol
I mean, I said it was a failure of the Supreme Court to uphold the constitution. They have made a LOT of mistakes in the last 2.5 centuries

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Please, for the love of gods, Dwarvenhobble, learn what Jefferson's Wall is
Please, for the love of god, stop saying Jefferson's wall. It's common knowledge, but I don't care, "here's a non-descriptive term, look it up" is the most annoying "debate" tactic on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.