Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Okay so ummm...Section 6 says they can describe the location if they're in a rural location.
Putting the address of a post office and putting APT is not the description of a location. There is no apartment there.
If they had said "in the parking lot of a Kroger", that would have been fine. Describing your parking space as "apt 216" is illegal.

So I took a random address, Hartley Bridge Road apt 216. Found it. Its literally just across the street.
This is what I see for 4339 Hartley Bridge Rd apt 216.

1606253035067.png

Across the street (Hartley Bridge Rd, that is) is a church (on a different street, with a different address)

The closest residences are on entirely different streets.
There are no apartment buildings in sight.

So I don't know what you're looking at.

You're embarrassing yourselves. There's no conspiracy.
I'm just entertaining myself with this spicy meatball of a story.

Last edited:

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
You know watching this farce make such a mockery of democracy so as to embarrass a banana republic and the resultant frothing lunacy shown in selecting one person to run the country for four years makes me think most Americans would stress themselves to death in a country with Westminster rules. I mean shit Australia had five prime ministers over seven years and one of those changes was election driven. And if we took that as seriously as this douche and turd election, we’d probably have halved the population of the country.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
This wouldn't be the Phill Kline whose license to practice law has been revoked for numerous ethics violations, including perjury, would it?

I'm waiting to see the dataset that Matt Braynard has pulled those addresses from.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
You know watching this farce make such a mockery of democracy so as to embarrass a banana republic and the resultant frothing lunacy shown in selecting one person to run the country for four years makes me think most Americans would stress themselves to death in a country with Westminster rules. I mean shit Australia had five prime ministers over seven years and one of those changes was election driven. And if we took that as seriously as this douche and turd election, we’d probably have halved the population of the country.
Yep.

We're now neck deep in the insanity that people appear to be looking for ways to disenfranchise a few homeless people on a technicality to prove the point that a guy who got six million votes less than the winner was cheated. Presenting his homespun investigation results on the heavyweight intellectual repository of Twitter.

Do you think this is what the Founding Fathers imagined for their country's future?

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
This wouldn't be the Phill Kline whose license to practice law has been revoked for numerous ethics violations, including perjury, would it?

I'm waiting to see the dataset that Matt Braynard has pulled those addresses from.
Impossible! See this is the Phill Kline, lying scumbag who had his law license revoked:

And this is the honest American patriot who wants to make sure we have a fair and free election:

See, totally different shirt, jacket and hair color. No way its the same man.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Okay...what the fuck am I looking at? He specifically calls out Maricopa county (IE, the most populous county and the one that holds the state Capitol in Arizona), yet from what I can see of that image it only talks about Texas...
Wait...it IS about Texas?!?!

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Okay...what the fuck am I looking at? He specifically calls out Maricopa county (IE, the most populous county and the one that holds the state Capitol in Arizona), yet from what I can see of that image it only talks about Texas...
Wait...it IS about Texas?!?!
Yeah, I think he confused MI for MA

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT! @Silvanus

Cliff notes:
Unreturned absentee analysis:
- They found hundreds of thousands of unreturned absentee ballots (they requested them, but they're not marked as having voted)
- Of the people they were able to call and reach, they found that significant percentages of people never requested a ballot
- also a significant percentage say they returned a ballot, but they're still marked as unreturned, so their vote wasn't counted.

Low Activity: people who never voted, or didn't vote for a long time. Also very recent registrations.
- found a significant number of these people who denied casting these votes

NCOA (no longer live at address where they're registered)
- significant percentages in Nevada and Georgia.
- Then there's a Fox News segment about Nahshon Garrett who never requested an AZ ballot, but there's proof on the AZ website that a ballot was cast in his name and a claim that his signature was verified. He had actually voted in Tennessee.

Dead Voters
-It's very hard to try and tell who is dead with the data they had so nothing came of this.

Residency Analysis (Voters who requested change of address)
- numbers in hundreds and thousands of people who illegally voted twice (or had ballots illegally cast in their names)
- numbers for these need a DOB which was hard to come by in their data, so they expect the real numbers to be "significantly significantly higher"

Wisconsin
- there's a way you can vote early absentee, without an ID, by claiming "indefinitely confined"
- covid is not an excuse to claim "indefinitely confined"
- in prior years, the numbers are in the tens of thousands
- In 2020 the number spiked to over a million

Fake Addresses
- It's illegal to put a UPS or FedEx store as your address
- People tried to conceal it by putting "apt" and stuff
- Found numbers in the thousands, almost all voted by mail
- Just found in PA and GA so far.

NYT stories
- NYT claims "voting by mail is safe and secure!" - 2020
- NYT claims "voting by mail fraud is vastly more prevalent, flaws raise questions, it's problematic!" - 2016

His conclusion:
He cannot tell who legitimately won the election. There are too many doubts. Even if he had all the resources and time, he doesn't think he could tell.

All of this information has been given to lawyers

Last edited:

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Is it someone discovering that large cities with very few polling places relative to their population tend not to like Republicans very much?
No, it's that it's weird how an election with more mail in ballots than any other has a high number of mail in ballots.

Reactions: Seanchaidh

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Is it someone discovering that large cities with very few polling places relative to their population tend not to like Republicans very much?
No, they looked at all the vote updates (reports over time) in the reporting and found that four updates in particular were extremely anomalous in a couple of important ways.

Reactions: gorfias

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Yep.

We're now neck deep in the insanity that people appear to be looking for ways to disenfranchise a few homeless people on a technicality to prove the point that a guy who got six million votes less than the winner was cheated. Presenting his homespun investigation results on the heavyweight intellectual repository of Twitter.

Do you think this is what the Founding Fathers imagined for their country's future?
I mean there's probably more black people and women voting than those guys imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.