Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Why, do you think that opens up an avenue for the vote to be manipulated? Are you afraid biased parties will tamper with the process and commit fraud?
That sounds awfully familiar to what I've been saying...
But your complaints are stupid and ill-informed.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
But your complaints are stupid and ill-informed.
The concept isn't stupid. The possibility isn't stupid. The potential danger isn't stupid. All of you recognize these things. All of you recognize how easily the election could be tampered with if soldiers or even just republicans were solely in charge of the counting process.

But when I point out things like democrats selectively enforcing rules in order to kick republicans out, and then cheering when they succeed, they conveniently forget.

Last edited:

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
The concept isn't stupid. The possibility isn't stupid. The potential danger isn't stupid. All of you recognize these things. All of you recognize how easily the election could be tampered with if soldiers or even just republicans were solely in charge of the counting process.

But when I point out things like democrats selectively enforcing rules in order to kick republicans out, and then cheering when they succeed, they continently forget.
But your complaints are stupid. And ill-informed. As has been demonstrated consistently through this thread to everyone except you, the person repeating stupid and ill-informed complaints.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
But your complaints are stupid. And ill-informed. As has been demonstrated consistently through this thread to everyone except you, the person repeating stupid and ill-informed complaints.
Multiple witnesses claim that republicans challengers were targeted and kicked out, preventing them from doing their jobs and providing oversight.

Is this a stupid, ill-informed complaint?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

This is apparently old news from December 3rd, but we might have missed covering it on this thread.

In Georgia, Ware County Elections Director confirmed that the recently completed hand count audit totals showed the total electronic vote count shorted Donald Trump 37 votes and added those 37 votes to totals for Joe Biden. The 74 affected votes represents .52% of the 14,192 county votes cast, exactly double Biden’s total statewide margin of .26%.

Also:

Last edited:

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Come back when something meaningful happens.
Hey don't give people impossible tasks. Start with something reasonable, like reading comprehension or information retention or object permanence. To ask for actual real proof of voter fraud on the level the cult claims is impossible because it didn't happen, and everyone who can think knows it.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Also also:

Senators petition for a Special Session

The petition serves as notification to Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that an emergency exists such that a session of the General Assembly is being called for and convened on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 10:00 A.M. in order to attend to such emergency and for all purposes provided for pursuant to Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States.

This Petition comes after the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee was inundated with affidavits, signed under penalty of perjury, from citizens all over the state who testified to blatant election fraud and many violations of the law that have taken place during the 2020 General Election as well as during the follow-up recounts....

As the Petition makes clear, testimonial and other evidence given before the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee demonstrated a systemic failure to observe Georgia Election laws. Underage individuals and convicted felons registered and were allowed to vote. People voted who were not listed in the state's records as having been registered to vote. Voters who moved to a different county more than 30 days prior to the election and failed to re-register were allowed to cast votes. Voters registered using bogus addresses such as UPS facilities and other stores, yet their votes counted. Ballots of individuals who were deceased prior to Election Day counted. Over and over again, ballots were counted outside the view of poll watchers or designated monitors, defying the law. Even the law itself was modified by an unconstitutional agreement which weakened signature verification requirements for absentee ballot applications and absentee ballots as set out in Code Sections 21-2-381 and 21-2-386.

According to committee members, that was just a part of the testimony that came before them and much more is still being submitted...
And:

Last edited:

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
To steal a joke off of Twitter; at least Rudy finally got a positive result.
Part of me wonders if its an excuse to duck out of the legal proceedings and leave the batshit crazy drunk lady on her own. "We could have won if Rudy didn't get Covid, but darn the luck! Just goes to show you how the Chinese stole the election!"
After the melting hair, pooping himself on mic, and the drunk slurring lady yelling at Republican lawmakers as being in on the conspiracy he hasn't had a good last few weeks.
Plus the reports from White House insiders who say Trump is starting to feel embarrassed with how Giuliani is handling this. Its making his media empire and 2024 election look bad.

Reactions: Phoenixmgs

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

But when I point out things like democrats selectively enforcing rules in order to kick republicans out, and then cheering when they succeed, they conveniently forget.
I'll say this. I respect your motivation to question authority. I did the same thing and got to my conclusion

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
I'll say this. I respect your motivation to question authority.
That's not what he's doing, though. He's just parroting conspiracy theories pushed by those he considers to be his authority figures, regardless of how stupid those conspiracy theories are, and he's making up excuses to continue believing in the nonsense that they keep feeding him. Wanna question authority? Start by questioning the people in power that you agree with.

Reactions: MrCalavera

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Start by questioning the people in power that you agree with.
How many times have you questioned the media narrative that this election was "the most safest and secure in history"? How many times have you questioned the media narrative of "no evidence of fraud!"?

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
How many times have you questioned the media narrative that this election was "the most safest and secure in history"? How many times have you questioned the media narrative of "no evidence of fraud!"?
What makes you think that I need the media to tell me anything? They simply report the stories that anyone with half a brain can see coming from a mile away. Trump gave away his entire plan to contest the election months in advance. Only a blind man didn't see this coming. I've been a part of quite a few OSCE election observation missions, both as STO and LTO. I know my way around this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.