KFC's Console

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
They should have tried to make it a portable console like the Switch. Or just go all in and put an assault rifle and flamethrower on it too,

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Why?

I mean......Why?

Who is this for?
The existence of the KFC media products have caused your awareness of KFC to increase even though you have no intention of actually consuming them. News sites keep falling for this shit and uncritically sharing marketing materials explicitly designed to capture their desire to fill column inches, which gives free advertising to the brand in question.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
The existence of the KFC media products have caused your awareness of KFC to increase even though you have no intention of actually consuming them. News sites keep falling for this shit and uncritically sharing marketing materials explicitly designed to capture their desire to fill column inches, which gives free advertising to the brand in question.
Damn your infernal yet accurate logic!

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
No one. I just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.
I've been trying that with 2020. The results have been mixed.

Though it's been pretty successful with CATS, another thing whose reason to exist has not been adequately explained to me(Someone who likes musicals and has a cat sitting right next to him as he writes this and yet that musical is an abomination).

Here we go.
$2000? Makes your house smell like KFC?

SOLD!

/S

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
My ranking of chicken restaurants.

Churchs<KFC<Popeyes<Bushs Chicken<Frenchies
Never had Bush's or Frenchies, but your assessment through Popeyes is accurate enough to make me want to try them. Church's chicken is abysmal; never eaten it and felt like I'd made a sound decision. How that franchise has existed this long is beyond me; the CDC and WHO should have shut that shit down decades ago.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
Never had Bush's or Frenchies, but your assessment through Popeyes is accurate enough to make me want to try them. Church's chicken is abysmal; never eaten it and felt like I'd made a sound decision. How that franchise has existed this long is beyond me; the CDC and WHO should have shut that shit down decades ago.
I don't know what batter or flour Churchs uses on their chicken, but it makes it taste like plastic. It has no flavor.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I don't know what batter or flour Churchs uses on their chicken, but it makes it taste like plastic. It has no flavor.
I know a lot of Churches Chicken closed down in Michigan. There's only a few left from what I remember.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Isn't that just cuz your state has been struggling for decades after the car companies left?
Nope, separate issues. Plus, their food was not good and overly expensive. The only thing I ever got from them was chicken strips back when I was a teenager. The one closest to me closed in 2016. They shared the same building with a White Castle, though now its just the WC there now.

DJShaddycat

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2020
Country
United States
I'm so tired of corporations pushing these joke products out and getting massive free advertising. It was the same shit with the Razer Toaster.
Be KFC
Advertise KFC gaming PC/Console
Get free advertising from all the nerds on the internet
Sales drive up 200%
Produce maybe a couple thousand of the KFC console, small dent in profit

Please, please don't buy the KFC Console.