Supporters of trump storm congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
So, this is fun, it looks like trumps manic tweets have gotten a bunch of his supporters to storm congress, stopping the counting of electoral ballets.

Sounds like the members of congress are hunkering down in their offices since no one has any idea the motives and potential weapons these people have but the DC mayor has issued a 6pm curfew and it sounds like the national guard might be on the way.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Lunacy. But it's not like a natural disaster, is it? This is a reap--sow issue.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Sounds like the defense department just denied the request of DC officials to deploy the national guard.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Actually, they're underground. Their offices are no longer safe. PBS has a reporter on the inside and is down there with them.

Rumor: DC's Request for the national guard has been denied by the pentagon.
Of course the right would call themselves "revolutionaries" when they are trying to do a coup.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
If this fails I half expect Trump to blanket pardon anyone involved, since they're acting in his name. Likely on 1-19-21. Because he is the worst president.

More seriously, time to bring out the tear gas and rubber bullets. Before someone does something that we'd definitely have to hang them for treason for.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I called it in April.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I heard it sounds like we might get regular army showing up but no telling what is true since this is all developing but we do have confirmation of at least one person being shot.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well we have footage of "protesters" breaking windows and clashing with cops so these are officially rioters now.

Bartholen

At age 6 I was born without a face
Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
Now imagine if the people there were black and/or leftists. The streets would be choked with tear gas, awash with blood and littered with the corpses and dismembered body parts of thousands.

Fuck I fucking hate Trump supporters. Every last one of them. Yes, you, personally. This is your party. This is what you stand for. This is what you and your president support. This is the culmination and end goal of your politics. There is no two sides to this, there is no spinning this. They are terrorists, plain and simple.

Well we have footage of "protesters" breaking windows and clashing with cops so these are officially terrorists now.
Fixed that for you.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Waiting for the usual suspects to say ACAB and decry the use of violence against peaceful protesters and generally use the same arguments they use whenever a black person gets shot.

Waiting...

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
April, guys. April. This was absurdly foreseeable. Remember how much your leaders failed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.