Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartholen

At age 6 I was born without a face
Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
Should we be reporting Houseman here? I mean, I'm pretty sure that open support of terrorism should get you in some trouble with the TOS. Would the Escapist be okay if I was openly pro-ISIS for example?

Bartholen

Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
"BLM is a bunch of racist, communist, marxists that want to topple democracy because they don't want to be held responsible for their own actions".
See how unhelpful that is? See how anyone can just do that, just claim things and cast aspersions in lieu of an actual argument?

You are simply just refusing to see things from any other point of view but your own.
Going through life hating people simply because of their political beliefs is no way to live.

Well, I'm not in DC at the moment. I can't rightly say "we".
^ This is the what the actual Trump Derangement Syndrome looks like.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Should we be reporting Houseman here? I mean, I'm pretty sure that open support of terrorism should get you in some trouble with the TOS. Would the Escapist be okay if I was openly pro-ISIS for example?
While you're at it, report the people supporting BLM too. Didn't they set fire to a police station? Surely that counts, right? If not, how do you draw the distinction?

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
While you're at it, report the people supporting BLM too. Didn't they set fire to a police station? Surely that counts, right? If not, how do you draw the distinction?
I’m not a fascist so that helps

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Bartholen

Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
"Trying to overturn a legitimate election result via force and violence". There.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
"BLM is a bunch of racist, communist, marxists that want to topple democracy because they don't want to be held responsible for their own actions".
See how unhelpful that is? See how anyone can just do that, just claim things about their motivations and cast aspersions in lieu of an actual argument?
Not really no. BLM never decided that Clinton was the only legitimate president and they didn't storm congress to vent when that fantasy didn't gain traction. For your claim to have held up BLM must have stormed congress as well as refuse to acknowledge that Clinton's defeat happened.

If everyone can do it then why are you so terrible at it?

Reactions: MrCalavera

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
"Trying to overturn a legitimate election result via force and violence". There.
That carries the unproven assumption that the election was legitimate. All those people don't think it is. All those Congressman and Senators don't think it is. That's why they were having debates over whether or not the AZ election was legitimate, right before the protesters broke in.

Not really no. BLM never decided that Clinton was the only legitimate president and they didn't storm congress to vent when that fantasy didn't gain traction. For your claim to have held up BLM must have stormed congress as well as refuse to acknowledge that Clinton's defeat happened.
What?
I think you missed the point. I'm not saying that BLM and Trump supporters are motivated by the same things and took the same actions. I'm saying that you can make any group or position sound bad by just making claims about what their true motivations are, and therefore, this is not constructive.

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Well, I can't help but notice that you don't deny supporting these maniacs. At least you're being honest.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
I wish for that person who got shot a speedy recovery.

But I'm actually able to see one bright side to this. They will eventually confirm Biden. Ossoff seems like he will be in the Senate, so the Senate goes to the Democrats. The House is under the Democrats control.

And this is an obvious display of national degradation that we can point at for decades of why America must join the rest of civilized society and forgo mass proliferation of being armed and unhinged citizens.

Congratulations, Trump Cultists. You finally gave the liberals the leverage they needed to get rid of guns here in America. It wasn't the glut of school shootings and active shooters. It wasn't gang violence. It wasn't domestic abuse or the overwhelming number of suicides.

It was because you couldn't handle losing.

This is no different than the Pizzagate thing. Almost completely the same, because wasn't Pizzagate the real start to Qanon?

You've done seditious acts over internet postings. Once again, Congratulations. You have harmed your party in ways the Democrats could never accomplish.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I mean I called narrow Biden victory then Trump/followers try to overturn it based on technicality related to COVID’s effects on the election while Biden and the rest decide to wait it out assuming nothing will come of it until it’s too late. That was my specific call.
Who would have taken the bet against that? Of course things were heading this way

Sorry man, not trying to take your foresight away. Trump telegraphs his crimes from months out

Bartholen

Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
That carries the unproven assumption that the election was legitimate. All those people don't think it is. All those Congressman and Senators don't think it is. That's why they were having debates over whether or not the AZ election was legitimate, right before the protesters broke in.
Unf, pleeeeeeeease then tell me why every single lawsuit challenging the election was thrown out, why after multiple recounts even in states governed by republicunts (that's what I'll call them now) they still came up with jack shit? Do you have even a shred of self-awareness? You're literally Patrick Star in the Patrick's wallet meme right now. Jesus Christ.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Who would have taken the bet against that? Of course things were heading this way

Sorry man, not trying to take your foresight away. Trump telegraphs his crimes from months out
I mean, people here kept telling me that voting was the only and proper answer that would resolve this incoming crisis, so a lot of people here did bet against that.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Oh holy crap, you haven't shown it was illegitimate! All your attempts have been thrown out for being bunk.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Oh holy crap, you haven't shown it was illegitimate! All your attempts have been thrown out for being bunk.
Yes, you've made it clear that you don't accept the evidence when it's put in front of you. It doesn't mean "it's bunk", it just means you don't accept it.
140 House Representatives and a handful of Senators disagree, along with millions of Americans.

You don't decide what is and isn't truth.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
What?
I think you missed the point. I'm not saying that BLM and Trump supporters are motivated by the same things and took the same actions. I'm saying that you can make any group or position sound bad by just making claims about what their true motivations are, and therefore, this is not constructive.
You can't because they didn't. I can because they did.

Bartholen

Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
Yes, you've made it clear that you don't accept the evidence when it's put in front of you. It doesn't mean "it's bunk", it just means you don't accept it.
140 House Representatives and a handful of Senators disagree, along with millions of Americans.

You don't decide what is and isn't truth.
Millions of people believe in ghosts, the tooth fairy and angels too. I guess that makes them real. Please, keep up this clown show, it's like a best of album of republicunt "arguments".

Status
Not open for further replies.