Supporters of trump storm congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
. I use common sense
"Common sense" is often a meaningless phrase. One could say "it's common sense that the election was manipulated by fraud" and it could hold the same weight as your claim.

Earnestly following a violent plan of action because of a completely insane sense of "justice" is still evil.
I don't think so. That person was motivated by saving children. That's everyone's sense of justice.
Evil is, by definition, malicious.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
Ah yes, to earn the "peaceful protester" title you have to start fires

Clearly, just entering a building "it's just property!" is on the same level as arson.
I don't get what's so bad about this image, they're showing that some people started fires. If the camera was pointed in the other direction to ignore the fires then there'd be something to talk about. Media blackouts are where the real bias lives.

Anyway on topic: holy shit, they stormed the capitol, isn't this normally something they'd kill you for? It seems these days we've seen over and over armed Trump supporters can waltz into restricted places full of classified information and top tier politicians, interrupting leaders that should be working their guys out to manage the unprecedented corona virus crisis. An assassination would be trivially easy to manage in these situations if one psycho felt so inclined.

images (48).jpeg

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Anyway on topic: holy shit, they stormed the capitol, isn't this normally something they'd kill you for? It seems these days we've seen over and over armed Trump supporters can waltz into restricted places full of classified information and top tier politicians, interrupting leaders that should be working their guys out to manage the unprecedented corona virus crisis. An assassination would be trivially easy to manage in these situations if one psycho felt so inclined.
The only person who got close to even laying eyes on a congressman got killed.
So, you can rest assured, security was maintained.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
The only person who got close to even laying eyes on a congressman got killed.
So, you can rest assured, security was maintained.
I mean presumably the protestor was just storming the place and not trying to kill a senator. From the images I saw there clearly weren't enough guards there, handfuls of cops trying to stop swarms of rioters. What would have happened if one of those 2nd amendment nuts with body armour and a machine gun attacked?

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
It's okay guys, it was actually Antifa all along.
These people are dumber than shit.

Trump supporters say Antifa was to blame for Capitol siege in Washington DC

They’re being condemned as “domestic terrorists” and “unhinged” rioters, but supporters of US President Donald Trump have sprouted a bizarre theory in the wake of their attempted coup of the US Capitol, shifting the blame instead to left-wing anti-fascist movement, Antifa.

Multiple conspiracy theorists, right wing figures and MAGA fans – including, notably, Republican and former governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin – are claiming that the rioters who descended on Washington DC were actually “leftists dressed as Trump supporters”.

“We don’t know who were the instigators … a lot of it are the Antifa folks … I dunno, there are a lot of questions out there,” Ms Palin told Fox News earlier, adding that President Trump “tried to win over too many anti-Trumpers, whom he hired”.

She then tweeted a message to the media, demanding they “quit labeling DC protesters ‘Conservatives, Republicans, Tea Partiers, Trump Supporters, etc’ LOOK IN TO WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE who’d choose an apparent leaderless insane swarm to create a perception of condoned violence”.

Two Republican congressmen, Louie Gohmert and Mo Brooks, are also spreading the theory, with the latter declaring “time will tell” whether it was “ANTIFA fascists in backwards MAGA hats”.

Media: quit labeling DC protestors “Conservatives, Republicans, Tea Partiers, Trump Supporters, etc” LOOK IN TO WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE who’d choose an apparent leaderless insane swarm to create a perception of condoned violence. KNOCK IT OFF. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/yodPLOsraR
— Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA) January 6, 2021

(2/2) And to any insincere, fake DC “patriots” used as PLANTS - you will be found out.
— Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA) January 6, 2021

“Remember, Antifa openly planned to dress as Trump supporters and cause chaos today,” lawyer and self-proclaimed “patriot” and “civil rights activist” Rogan O’Handley tweeted.

“It’s extremely easy for a radical Leftist to throw on a US flag shirt & MAGA hat, engage in violence, then let the media delegetimise an entire movement. In fact, it’s a preferred tactic of dictatorship (and 3 letter agencies).”

Lin Wood, another pro-Trump lawyer and QAnon influencer, sent several viral tweets also claiming Antifa supporters were the ones who’d stormed the Capitol, claiming there was “indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today to inflict harm & do damage”.

Mr Wood then went so far as to declare Trump supporters are “peaceful” – a statement, given today’s actions, nearly as bizarre as the conspiracy theory itself – urging his followers to “not be fooled” and writing that “it was antifa that created the violence in our cities over the past several months”.

Remember, Antifa openly planned to dress as Trump supporters and cause chaos today

Propaganda is real
— Rogan O’Handley 🇺🇸 (@DC_Draino) January 6, 2021

To all the people who actually believe that it was Trump supporters who started the riot today:
Where was antifa and BLM to counter? They show up to every single event, so why not this one?
— Kevin Sorbo (@ksorbs) January 7, 2021

Indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today to inflict harm & do damage. NOT @realDonaldTrump supporters.

Do not be fooled. Trump supporters are peaceful. It was antifa that created the violence in our cities over the past several months. pic.twitter.com/eGJmJwJvNq
— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) January 6, 2021

Conservative writer Paul Sperry tweeted that a “former FBI agent on the ground” at the US Capitol had texted him and “confirmed that at least 1 ‘bus load’ of Antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false Trump flag ops”.

In an effort to spread their misinformation campaign, conservatives have singled out Trump supporter Jake Angeli, also known as the “QAnon Shaman”, who was one of the first to make it inside the Senate chambers and whose face and furry Viking hat has been everywhere since.

A photo was spread on Twitter showing Mr Angeli at a Black Lives Matter protest last year – which those plugging the theory declared as proof that he was not a real Trump supporter and instead an Antifa infiltrator.

In actuality, though, while the picture of him at the protest is real, it’s been cropped to hide his QAnon sign – so while Mr Angeli was indeed at a BLM demonstration, he was there as a pro-Trump counter-protester.

A number of Trump supporters have openly planned for weeks on both pro-Trump internet forums like TheDonald and mainstream social media to “storm the Capitol” if “Congress ignores the evidence” of so-called voter fraud.

According to non-profit research organisation Advance Democracy, more than 50 per cent of the top posts on January 4 on TheDonald “featured unmoderated calls for violence in the top five responses”.

“ARMED WITH RIFLE, HANDGUN, 2 KNIVES AND AS MUCH AMMO AS YOU CAN CARRY,” one post read.

“All this bullsh*t about not bringing guns to DC needs to stop,” another read on Tuesday.

“This is America. F*ck D.C. it’s in the Constitution. Bring your goddamn guns.”

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Once again, I'd like to add a little perspective.

The Financial Minister in Ontario resigned after it was found out he was in St. Bart's after another lockdown was put into place.

This makes me proud that I will soon become a Canadian (I hope).

Trump has been encouraging "Wild Protests" for today since December.

Trump told them to fight.

The fact that the 25th Amendment isn't on the docket for the second after Biden is sworn in makes me REALLY want to complete my Commercial Pilot Training and get the hell out of here.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
It's honestly very good that there's been relatively little violence, we should never wish violence and brutality upon our own countrymen, misguided as they may be.

Also it does paint a neon pink highlight on the disparity between how social groups are treated by law enforcement in a way that is impossible to ignore if you aren't actively burying your head. If you're in need of irrefutable evidence of social prejudice look no further.

That said these people are actual treasonous terrorists and should be apprehended and tried as such.

Last edited:

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
It's honestly very good that there's been relatively little violence, we should never wish violence and brutality upon our own countrymen, misguided as they may be.

Also it does paint a neon pink highlight on the disparity between how social groups are treated by law enforcement in a way that is impossible to ignore if you aren't actively burying your head. If you're in need of irrefutable evidence of social prejudice look no further.

That said these people are actual treasonous terrorists and should be apprehended and tried as such.
sssshhhhh you're meant to be emphatically supporting watching those "Fly over state" lot get shot / killed and see them as some huge threat to democracy not just a bunch of idiots who got carried away by mob mentality and ................ what did they do again? Oh yeh stole a couple of bits then left apparently. Clearly they are morons they're meant to loot the place and the fixtures then burn it to the ground as the good noble heroic countrymen showed how to do earlier this year.

Bartholen

At age 6 I was born without a face
Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
Please do not insult other users
sssshhhhh you're meant to be emphatically supporting watching those "Fly over state" lot get shot / killed and see them as some huge threat to democracy not just a bunch of idiots who got carried away by mob mentality and ................ what did they do again? Oh yeh stole a couple of bits then left apparently. Clearly they are morons they're meant to loot the place and the fixtures then burn it to the ground as the good noble heroic countrymen showed how to do earlier this year.
"Got carried away with mob mentality"... after driving hundreds of miles out of state to get there with basically the full endorsement of the president who's been signaling this exact thing for months on end. I got news for you buddy: you're a fascist. And a terrorist supporter to boot. God, you fucking people.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
Who was in the capitol building with a machine gun?
There weren't any? What did they put the word out to deliberately leave the guns behind? I kinda just assumed with American right wing protests there always seems to be fat guys with machine guns playing dress up as soldiers...

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Fucking hell, terrorists stormed the capitol to overthrow a democratically elected government and install a fascist dictatorship.

Reactions: BrawlMan

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
No, I see them as the sick result of utterly failed leadership that has fully turned the people of this country against each other to an unprecedented degree. Anybody observing this should feel nothing but a deep sense of shame, because quite frankly, in a year of complete national level embarrassments, this may just take the cake.

Bartholen

Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
because quite frankly, in a year of complete national level embarrassments, this may just take the cake.
So uh, about that. The year just changed. It's 2021 now. So it's not "a year", it's two yea... no, wait, three... no, wait, four... I mean five... at least five years of us non-americans laughing nonstop at the degeneration of the USA. So to say this takes the cake really puts into perspective how fucking beyond words things have gotten. If there's anything US citizens should take away from the Trump presidency, it's that phrases like "it can only get better from here" or "things aren't as bad as they seem" or "surely [insert name of republicunt fuckhead politician here] is just saying things, he's not actually advocating for it" are officially off the lexicon. No, things aren't going to get better by just waiting, no, things are actually worse than they seem, and yes, republicunts wholeheartedly believe the things they say. To quote one of my favorite lines from Preacher: "There ain't no ground floor in hell"

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
"Got carried away with mob mentality"... after driving hundreds of miles out of state to get there with basically the full endorsement of the president who's been signaling this exact thing for months on end. I got news for you buddy: you're a fascist. And a terrorist supporter to boot. God, you fucking people.
Really? You know you're seeming like a walking stereotype right?

No, I see them as the sick result of utterly failed leadership that has fully turned the people of this country against each other to an unprecedented degree. Anybody observing this should feel nothing but a deep sense of shame, because quite frankly, in a year of complete national level embarrassments, this may just take the cake.
I mean that's been the plan of people for quite a while.

It's just it's ok to hate on them hillbilly flyover state morons too stupid to leave to the glorious progressive costal elite societies.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
So uh, about that. The year just changed. It's 2021 now. So it's not "a year", it's two yea... no, wait, three... no, wait, four... I mean five... at least five years of us non-americans laughing nonstop at the degeneration of the USA. So to say this takes the cake really puts into perspective how fucking beyond words things have gotten. If there's anything US citizens should take away from the Trump presidency, it's that phrases like "it can only get better from here" or "things aren't as bad as they seem" or "surely [insert name of republicunt fuckhead politician here] is just saying things, he's not actually advocating for it" are officially off the lexicon. No, things aren't going to get better by just waiting, no, things are actually worse than they seem, and yes, republicunts wholeheartedly believe the things they say. To quote one of my favorite lines from Preacher: "There ain't no ground floor in hell"
Scary part to me is if the USA genuinely went into a civil war, their status as a world power would be shattered and China would be top dog, sooner than that's going to happen naturally on Chinas sheer economic growth anyway.

The worlds top superpower not being a democracy? Bad stuff.

Bartholen

Legacy
Jul 1, 2020
Country
Finland
Really? You know you're seeming like a walking stereotype right?
What is this sentence even supposed to mean? A stereotype of what, a sensible person? A non-fascist? Please, enlighten me. "Duuurrr, you people just call everyone you don't like fascists. I mean, all they did was storm the capitol building of the nation to try to overthrow a democratic election and do a fascist takeover."

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Do you lot not remember the Bush Era and the likes of Sara Palin?

This is mild for the USA. So far they've not invaded anywhere after oil and started secret holding facilities to illegally detain people denying them even their right to a fair trial........

Trump has bumbled about being loud and not much else

Status
Not open for further replies.