Share some things that make you smile!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010

Only been 4 months and she's already grown so much.
She is pretty funny. I've seen clips of her, and she's got a really dry, deadpan delivery to her jokes a lot of the time, especially when she's collabing with the other ladies. She'll drop a line and they'll be like ".....wait wut?" and she's just giggling to herself

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
She is pretty funny. I've seen clips of her, and she's got a really dry, deadpan delivery to her jokes a lot of the time, especially when she's collabing with the other ladies. She'll drop a line and they'll be like ".....wait wut?" and she's just giggling to herself
You should listen to her sing though.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Travelling makes me happy, maybe it's that just for once it didn't have to be by bus or maybe it's because even though my parents gave me a ride back home and they drive really slow because they're old, or just the fact that the car's weird and whatever is said at the front isn't heard in the back and vice-versa so I had nothing to do but listen to music on my headphones while staring out the window at the quite frankly beautiful scenery but I don't know, that was like the most pleasant experience I've had in a while, just relaxing and watching the scenery.

I mean I could and have already dissected why that could be the case, but I don't think any dialogue of severe introspection as to why that makes me happy matters, all that matters is that it makes me happy, getting a car so I can go on a roadtrip on my own terms is sounding pretty nice, though it doesn't seem like an option at the moment unfortunately.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Travelling makes me happy, maybe it's that just for once it didn't have to be by bus or maybe it's because even though my parents gave me a ride back home and they drive really slow because they're old, or just the fact that the car's weird and whatever is said at the front isn't heard in the back and vice-versa so I had nothing to do but listen to music on my headphones while staring out the window at the quite frankly beautiful scenery but I don't know, that was like the most pleasant experience I've had in a while, just relaxing and watching the scenery.

I mean I could and have already dissected why that could be the case, but I don't think any dialogue of severe introspection as to why that makes me happy matters, all that matters is that it makes me happy, getting a car so I can go on a roadtrip on my own terms is sounding pretty nice, though it doesn't seem like an option at the moment unfortunately.
Yeah I have the same love for travelling, especially when I was younger. My parents traveled a lot when I was a kid, to visit relatives or whatever, so we'd have several road trips, that were usually 6-8 hours. I'd just sit in the back of the car, with my headphones on, listening to music, and just watch the world blur by. It was always neat and relaxing. Very zen and soothing. Sometimes the music would sync up with the outside world in ways that were a joy to experience. It was very much like this clip, which is just a fun little video itself, but also beautifully displays what would sometimes happen to me when listening to music while traveling.

Here's another example, same team of people really, just slightly better budget.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias and Kae

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I'm not sure if this was meant to be offensive or not, but it's freaking hilarious.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'm not sure if this was meant to be offensive or not, but it's freaking hilarious.

Nope, but some people were offended back in 2007. I find this song relevant and important now as it was back then. "Read a Book" is funny and truthful.