#002: The Prodigal Daughter

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I wonder if either Greg or Cory have ever even gone to Canada. I hope to visit there one day.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
PUP are from Canada so clearly they're doing something right up there.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
Oh, you can tell she's canadian born.
Skirt and rolled up sleeves as she wades through the snow.
Those other two must only be second generation canadians.
Haven't developed their subcutaneous heat membrane or whatever it is canadians seem to have.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Samtemdo8 said:
Alright, I am gonna be that guy who fired the first shot.

Canada is Awful? Even more so with this guy in office:

Especially with that guy.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Two complete strangers just talked to Erin on the street. I didn't know she was such a celebrity in Canada!

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
Hmm, maybe if it gets cold enough, Erin's massive c**t will get frostbite and fall off, then she can actually act like a decent person.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Mike Fang said:
Hmm, maybe if it gets cold enough, Erin's massive c**t will get frostbite and fall off, then she can actually act like a decent person.
Her? Never. Actually, at this point we know her so well that a kind-hearted Erin would actually be kind of creepy, like she's been possessed.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
gigastar said:
Justin Trudeau, Canadian Prime Minister and beta male feminist.
If you're trolling, I'm failing to find the lulz. If not, well, an ounce of maturity might help. We might have differing political opinions, but I'm at least going to refrain from landing slurs at you. Modern feminism has nothing to do with the shrill harpies that have oddly inspired people with your beliefs.

If that earns me a warning, I can live with that.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Jadak said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Alright, I am gonna be that guy who fired the first shot.

Canada is Awful? Even more so with this guy in office:

Especially with that guy.
Whoa. I almost got lost in his eyes there, and I'm straight as an arrow. Maybe that's how he became Prime Minister, with that Clooney-esque charm.
Mike Fang said:
Nah, with a heart like hers colder than the Canadian winter, she's right at home.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
IamLEAM1983 said:
gigastar said:
Justin Trudeau, Canadian Prime Minister and beta male feminist.
If you're trolling, I'm failing to find the lulz.
Oh im quite serious. We are talking about a man who was 'allowed' to attend service at a mosque as a woman.

IamLEAM1983 said:
Modern feminism has nothing to do with the shrill harpies that have oddly inspired people with your beliefs.
I dont know what youre referring to with 'modern' feminism. Theres nothing modern about it, and aside from the demands actually being made its just marxism married to a victim complex.