#007: Exile

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
But they have Poutine! Poutine Erin! D:

Nice Aloy, by the way. I really like how the eye colors are done with them all too.

Cold Shiny

May 10, 2015
Why is Erin so crazily hostile? Does she really hate Canada because it has friendly people in it? I'm little confused about this character's attitudes.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Cold Shiny said:
Why is Erin so crazily hostile? Does she really hate Canada because it has friendly people in it? I'm little confused about this character's attitudes.
I live here now and feel about the same. It's not so much that I'm anti friendliness, but that I don't want people approaching me for the sake of approaching me. I'm doing my thing, they can do their thing, there's no need for the interaction they're creating to exist.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Imp Emissary said:
Poutine is pretty gross though. >.>

OT: Could be worse of Erin, those two could have been her neighbors.

Synigma

Dec 24, 2014
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Imp Emissary said:
WHAT?! Poutine is amazing! But you have to do it properly, it needs cheese curds not just melted cheese. Or god forbid the way many american places do it with that fake cheese-ish food-like product. Bleh.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Cold Shiny said:
Well, Canadians are weird, though! They, like, don't immediately hate people on sight, and they're so polite and helpful!

I think they're a cult, myself.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
I am reminded of another woman with...uhhh...antisocial "quirks": Patricia Tannis.

I am going to die. Roland forcibly relocated me to Sanctuary for what he claimed was my safety, but the slackjaws who populate this city make my flesh scream. A young woman said "hello" to me today. I stared back at her, my mind screeching as I looked for a way to escape this unwanted interaction. As my face grew red with nauseous stress, a blood vessel popped in my nose, and a jet of crimson shot out of my nostrils, splattering us both with blood. She, screamed and ran away. As pleased as I was at the time, I fear causing fountains of blood to shoot from my face will not be a viable long-term strategy for avoiding conversation.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Synigma said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Imp Emissary said:
WHAT?! Poutine is amazing! But you have to do it properly, it needs cheese curds not just melted cheese. Or god forbid the way many american places do it with that fake cheese-ish food-like product. Bleh.
I had it in country and with cheese curds.

You Canadians disappoint me. :p

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Cold Shiny said:
I just recently thought of the reason why I have difficulty with people in general: I get chronic migraines already, have had to live with them basically all of my life so far and probably the rest of it too, I do not need outside sources causing them as well with their friendly attitudes of "smile" or "cheer up", etc. I imagine Erin must suffer from something similar.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
linkblade91 said:
I am reminded of another woman with...uhhh...antisocial "quirks": Patricia Tannis.

I am going to die. Roland forcibly relocated me to Sanctuary for what he claimed was my safety, but the slackjaws who populate this city make my flesh scream. A young woman said "hello" to me today. I stared back at her, my mind screeching as I looked for a way to escape this unwanted interaction. As my face grew red with nauseous stress, a blood vessel popped in my nose, and a jet of crimson shot out of my nostrils, splattering us both with blood. She, screamed and ran away. As pleased as I was at the time, I fear causing fountains of blood to shoot from my face will not be a viable long-term strategy for avoiding conversation.
She is my favorite Pandoran. Who else could make relationships with Ceiling Chairs seem heartfelt? I was pleased as punch to see a Siren skin in her outfit. And I never venture out to Thousand Cuts without watching the Easter egg of her death-defying fish ride over the rotating knives. Blue Red Green Yellow Purple

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Imp Emissary said:

OT: Could be worse of Erin, those two could have been her neighbors.
Hey, Erin's got to feed Suchong something besides skittles. xD

:/.... Oh God, I just remembered how she feeds him.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/9285-Intimacy

Well, at least she's a devoted pet owner...

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
your subjective opinion is wrong.
seriously though after having some of the stuff up here i can't see every having fries dry.
they are so sad when dry.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
cleric of the order said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
your subjective opinion is wrong.
seriously though after having some of the stuff up here i can't see every having fries dry.
they are so sad when dry.
The only thing that fries are good with being dunked and drenched in is a frosty from Wendys.

I think you're just Stockholmed into thinking that poutine is good, especially when curds are involved.