1 Weapon for a Zombie Apocalypse

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I would have a computer with the launch codes for every ballistic missile on Earth and full access to every satellite in orbit.

Fucking eat my brains when you're a pile of ash and I'm in a bunker, *****.

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
Probably an AK47, not out of some fanboyish "IT IS TEH AWESOME" mentality, but because my country's proximity to Russia means a better chance of finding ammo. I doubt they got rid of all their 7.62x39mm ammo when they converted to 5.45.

crabdog62482

May 14, 2009
While one of them air powered nail gun things from No Country For Old Men would be sweet, it suffers from that whole, "What happens when you run out of ammo? Can't just hop in the car and drive to the store to buy some more, now can you?" And regardless of what type of zombie we're dealing in here (fast, slow, magically enchanted brain-dead, reanimated dead, infected, etc), melee seems like a bad idea across the board. Vehicles need fuel. Firearms need ammo... I think that if I must take 1 ultimate weapon to aid my survival in the next zombie apocolypse, I want brain power. More specifically, I want the brain power of MacGuyver's writers, or even a CSI writer. With their brain power and my desire to not die a death most foul, we will improv our way through the end of the world, and into a brighter future. If she's female, all the more versatille my weapon of mass destraction she be.

Kellerb

Jan 20, 2009
a gun would run out, i would go for a long close quarters weapon, like a training samurai sword, or, being more realistic, my epic fire poker.

Yokai said:
Probably a bolt-action rifle with a magazine and bayonet. Failing that, a Necron Gauss Flayer.
agree fully with the gauss flayer

Nycto

Feb 10, 2009
i would defo go for an abrams tank, piloted by none other than abraham lincoln himself, whilst i sit on the MG eating cake =P

shippuudenfreak

Feb 12, 2009
in all seriousness, a bolt action rifle otherwise i think a mini gun with a renewing amount of rounds would be fun.

massau

Apr 25, 2009
super duper anti zombie gun that can kill every zombie in a mile with one shot

Zacky

May 20, 2009
I'm sorry but I would have to go for either the machette, Dual-Wield Nunchuku (oh dear...) or a SAS regiment...

DragunovHUN

Jan 10, 2009
An ACU from Supreme Commander.

Or if i somehow can't get one of those, i'll make due with and AKM and a GP-34 on it.