$10 on PSN- What do?

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Persona 3 FES. If you haven't played it, play it. If you have played it, use the $10 as a down payment on the even better Persona 3 Portable. If you've played that, then...Monster Hunter, I guess?

thatguy1

Mar 1, 2010
Payday: The Heist

Funnest online FPS I've played in years. There's nothing else like it!

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Grey_Focks said:
Oh, and I played journey at a friend's house, I liked it, but I honestly have no desire to play/beat it again. A very "one and done" type game, seems to be Team Ico's forte.
Yeah, I bought Journey and, while it it visually great, it doesn't have a lot of replay value. The idea of communicating with random strangers through tweets is awesome, but that's the kind of game that you can't play every day.

Anywho, I can't think of any Vita games so my suggestion goes to Gotham City Impostors, though you'd need 5 more bucks. It's a great FPS, very funny AND fun to play, it's not scared of making fun of itself and it has tons of replay value. True, you only have 3 modes to play (A new one coming soon for the PS3, damn you 360!), Team Deathmatch, Fumigation (Domination) and Psych Warfare (Capture the Flag) but the game gives you reason to keep on playing either by unlocking new weapons or costumes or items or whatever. Not only that, but the game is pretty balanced when it comes to weapons. That means no one-shot knife kill or shotgun spam-kill...I'm just making these names up. You get the idea...

Personal favorite: Equipping the Healing Megaphone (Motivator), changing my voice setting to Emo and heal my partners:
My character's voice: "I don't care if you all die!"
Others: *HEALED/PROTECTED*

If you're dubious about it, I'd recommend going to youtube and watching some gameplay.

loudestmute

Oct 21, 2008
MotorStorm RC. It feels pretty different from most other racing games. If that's a potential turn-off, keep in mind the demo's free.

For the PSone Classics section, I'ma skirt right past the entire JRPG catalog to show you Street Fighter Alpha 3. Graphically it may be dated, but mechanically it still stands as one of the most entertaining fighters I've ever played. Add in the World Tour mode, which allows you to supercharge characters for use in other game modes, and you have some damn good times in store.

And if nothing else, there's always the Minis section. Just in case you happened to have a mobile device that lacks Angry Birds.